HOLY FUCK

HOLY FUCK

you could just resurrect Rin, dumb fuck

>mangafox

OMG

This moment was pretty good in the game where the objective was something like "Kill everyone" and you went full beserk edgemaster. The games really fucking saved this series for me.

Kill yourself.

why haha

Remember when Naruto threads were banned in Sup Forums? there was such nice days.

There is so many naruto threads lately.
Someone kill those weeaboos.

I still report every Naruto thread I see.

The games surprised me, the opening of that one where you fight the fox was pretty cool. I hadn't touched Naruto in years.

>mangafox

why did he kill her again?

because it was epic

>not the ichiraku ramen guy
fucking kishimoto

He didn't. Rin killed herself. She knew she had the 3 tailed beast in her and was going to rampage if she went back to Konoha so she asked Kakashi to kill her. He refused, so then she decided to jump into his Raikiri.

its a prank bro

Did you just see this now?

They think now that the Burutu anime is coming soon they're somehow allowed to post on Sup Forums again.

Oh my god..

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
AND YOU ARE TO BLAME
YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME

WAIT!
Wait
Wait
Wait
Wait Wait
It was Obito all the time?
noooooooooooooooooo way!

FUCK YEAH!!!!

/sho/ - Shonen Shit

>This moment was pretty good in the game where the objective was something like "Kill everyone" and you went full beserk edgemaster. The games really fucking saved this series for me.

True. The games were a blast to play. Really saved the franchise for me.

I got really near the end and just gave up.

I liked the series, but it just got so bland and repetitive once there was the world tree demon or whatever was introduced and sakura used slug power or something it just sorted dropped off for me.

It was already getting bland but it just added to the icing on the shit cake - should I pick it back up and finish it, even though I don't remember most of the plot points ?