Best girl is a lesbian

>best girl is a lesbian
What are some other instances of this? For research purposes.

>sei
>lesbian
But she got married in the light novel. In fact none of the girls in Marimite end up with other girls.

NNB
K-on
New game

>sei
>best girl not worst

you can take rest sometime

What the fuck, really? Why the hell do they do this?!
Two nukes really were not enough.

Maid Dragon.
Flip Flappers.
Love Live (all the girls are lesbians in this one).
Utena.

No, of course not.

>But she got married in the light novel
But she still kept her girl as a mistress, either way it's a win win.

>best girl is a lesbian

>Why the hell do they do this?!
Because Marimite is literally Class S. The whole selling point of the series is romantically close female-famale friendships that end after high school.

But Mai-HiME's best girl was a boy(female) and gay(straight)

What volume? I've never seen that mentioned before.

Literally the last one. Kinda ironic Sachiko didn't actually married off though and waited for Yumi to graduate and are in Lilian uni together.

Lesbians are a meme that needs to stop. "Lesbians" just need a good dicking and to realize that not everyone is their father or first boyfriend that they didn't like and associate all men with.

Fucking degenerates.

Well, it's directly stated that Sachiko is in love with her cousin whom she is engaged to. Yumi even knows this, and it's not like she had a problem with it.

>that's not AkiTaku

But if someone reads a series because of yuri romance how can they appreciate an ending where it turns out the girls were straight all along?
The only demographic I can think of is closeted lesbians who are trying to convince themselves they don't actually like girls.
Also:
>Class S
What's that?

Posting obvious one.

Well you're an idiot

>the only actual gay one got married off last minute
That is ironic. Thanks. I need to get around to the novels eventually.

Delete this at once.

The best yuri show doesn't have any yuri in it. Really makes you wonder.

>Monkey
>Lesbian

She's just in a phase. She'd fuck every handsome glasses wearing dude she could find if given the chance.

Sure I am Miss "Lesbian". You keep believing in the Lesbian meme sweet cheeks.

>she'd make them fuck each other if given the chance
FTFY

>What's that?
Why don't you try google searching before asking questions that way you can actually contribute to discussion.

She's kinky enough that she'd get a train run on her as well. It'd be one big orgy.

Bento

If this is a metaphor I don't get it.

2/4

>Class S (クラスS Kurasu Esu?), or "S kankei",[1] abbreviated either as S or Esu (エス?), is an early twentieth century Japanese wasei-eigo term specifically used to refer to strong emotional bonds between schoolgirls,[2] and a genre of girl's fiction (少女小説 shōjo shōsetsu?) which tells stories about the same, particularly a mutual crush between an upperclassman and an underclassman.[3] The S is an abbreviation that can stand for "sister", "shōjo" (少女?, lit. young girl), "sex",[3] "schön" (German: beautiful), and "escape".[2]
>An influential Class S author was Nobuko Yoshiya, a lesbian Japanese novelist active in the Taishō and Shōwa periods of Japan, who was involved in the Bluestocking feminist movement.[9] A modern-day yuri light novel series which strongly borrows from the Class S genre is Maria-sama ga Miteru. It is considered to be a modern equivalent to Yoshiya's Hana monogatari.[10]

Fujioka Haruhi of course!

This girl right here

Valkyrie Drive

Patrician taste, my friend.

Mirei really deserved a more faithful waifu.

kannazuki no miko was great desu

Don't bully Mamori

>orgasms just from seeing a girl naked
She's a slut AND she'd be terrible in bed. She deserves all the bullying.

>best girl is the only non-lesbian