WSJD - Boku no Hero Academia

A little late due to nearly forgetting again.

Gimme a bit of time to put pages together.

Man you don't know how much I appreciate these official translations, now that MS seems to be shitting the bed moreso than usual

>A little late due to nearly forgetting again

I miss WT ;_;

I know you're not even done posting it, but thanks for all your hard work, WSJD user!

All Might´s poker face was broken by AFO though.

>gets told he can trash the entire room
>respects the All Might collection even at the cost of losing

Deku's a true fanboy.

yeah no problem, not hard work though

it's so easy lately

Hori is dating the Black Clover mangaka. It's why their mangas have scribbely pages this week.

Does he really not understand All Might's mostly about ideals rather than power/ability? I mean yeah he's powerful, but if I remember right he was also quirkless at the start.

No wonder they split up.

Ah, "provocations"? So he really was just trolling, then.

Hori ain't a faggot tho.

>No wonder they split up.
they probably split up after All-Might crossed the line of killing AFO's allies

I can't help but feel like this is foreshadowing something, though I'm not sure what.

It's showing us that apparently Deku idolizes All Might so much that he's fine with not giving it his COMPLETE all as long as this irreplaceable part of him is okay.

Deku's going to have to let that part of himself go if he truly wants to be the greatest.

But Tabata's married.

They have a dog and everything.

Right, they're both married.

To each other.

Thank you for the dump.
Really liked this week's chapter and the final cliffhanger is just a classic, always liked those "antagonist makes a sudden appearance" style endings. Looking forward to next week's chapter.

Everything else (including Hungry Marie, new series)

I enjoy this series.

no hori is a foreveralone and that is why this board feels such a strong connection with him

you need beards to thrive in the manga industry

>bright and shining light
GOD

FUCKING

DAMN IT!

Agreed, I think.

Hori is single and spends his holidays with his parents and their cats.

>tfw there's still no Japanese CPS so Deku can't keep her safe even though he knows Overhaul's a bad guy and he's RIGHT THERE since he's not actually committing any crimes at the moment.

>here are all the ways it was a bad idea to rely on All Might as a symbol of peace
>now, let's do it again!

Alright now I REALLY want to see the raw of this. Mangas aren't written in kanji, are they?

What does this mean?

>mirio's costume

whats wrong with it?

There's a character with a last name which l literally means "Bright Sun." When the NS translation came out I dismissed the pun, but now that the official translation not only mentions a dazzling light, but a BRIGHT light...

Sir is a dick if his intent is to guilt-trip Midoriya into giving up OfA.

That's his intent. He's a dick.

It just looks silly and kind of impractical to his quirk. If someone looked at him without knowing anything about him, they'd probably assume he would be flying through the air like superman.

Also I'm not sure why he even needs a costume if he's just going to phase through it but I'm probably failing to understand his quirk physics again, so no big deal. Now I'm going to continue my anti grape doodles.

Pretty major difference between "I intend to prove who is befitting of this power" and "You will gain the experience which will make you aware of who is befitting of that power", but sasuga NS

Why does everyone think Deku isn't worthy? He's been throwing himself in harm's way more than anybody.

Why is everyone such a petty retard?

Everyone thinks they know better than All Might did, or have a better idea of who should possess that power, and no one has faith in Deku (except maybe Bakugou now, and of course Ochako the cultist).

Too bad for them OfA has to be given willingly, and all Deku has to do is tell them to fuck off and refuse to transfer it.

Reminder that Eri will be Deku's love interest.

Mirio would be better. Many others too.

It's like the Metal Gear series. Everyone respects this one person SO FUCKING MUCH that they all carry insane ideals regarding them, even though the person in question, while awesome, didn't have ideals so lofty.

The Boss from MGS was all about "loyalty to the end". She was a soldier, a very good one, and that was all. As for All Might, he's a hero, a very good one, but that's about all. He has demonstrated time and again that although he's awesome his convictions aren't super powerful, he has a lack of faith in himself, and he doesn't know what's "right" for the world. He did his job, did it well, and enjoyed it, and everyone on Earth put too much weight on him because of it.

So Deku, who reminds All Might of himself and even reminded him of what it meant to be heroic, strikes him as worthy. Nobody else really sees that because they all have different ideals. I don't think All Might was ever about being a symbol of peace, though he accepted the role. He was just about saving people.

I don't like Mirio. Something about him doesn't seem right.

Sir and Bakugou got it all wrong. OfA ain't about being "the best power only the best should have" - it's very nature is about being passed on.

Just as All For One takes powers from another for himself, the user of One for All gives powers to another for their sake. One for All is about the next generation and sacrifice, but Sir's All Might boner and fetish for Tin Tin is clouding his judgement

Sir is trying to guilt trip Deku into giving it up. Fucking faggot.

So where can I get the raw of this chapter online?

>All Might literally said why Deku was the best candidate in Sports Festival already.
>All Might was Quirkless too and he was the greatest before Deku.

Really makes your spurs go jingle jangle jingle.

I wonder what'll happen next.
Will they have to let her go back with him?

The BRRRRT made me chuckle.

All might is taken hostage and Deku is forced to make a choice.

He never ever said that Deku was the best candidate. He said he was a good candidate.

All Might would probably say being a huge powerlevel faggot about who should get OfA is missing the point of OfA

So what happened this week that Horikoshi got real sloppy

>The first thing All Might taught you
Wasn't that how to move trash? Honestly thinking about it what has All Might taught deku?

I imagine he's also doing a lot of work for the anime.
The entire training program, for one. Also as ironic as it is All Might leads to Deku inventing shooting style by basically telling him not rely on him. Also the mechanics of how One for All works.

How to get big and how to clench his ass so he wouldn't shit himself every time he punched

And also, did you see Deku's fucking room? Ignore his notebook - the guy knows everything there is to know about All Might's fighting style - to the point where it was detrimental to his own growth

He didn't teach that thought, he learned from watching his videos all day every day

I could tolerate the art in this chapter if it wasn't for the fourth panel.

>always liked those "antagonist makes a sudden appearance" style endings.

can you tell me why?
I particularly hate how quickly and "coincidental" it is for the rookie main character to get briefed on a villain and later have for the villain to come to him so unnaturally.

Pottery

Because meeting the villain that you are looking for isn't that far fetched?

the villain came to him, right after being briefed on the villain.
If he came in contact with someone like Nighteye first while Deku came in to rush for him I wouldn't care.
But the bigger problem is how this plot heavy girl of the arc also stumbles into him.
Its the unnatural flow on how things came in contact with Deku without reason.
Now if Deku was patrolling from above with Tintin and saw a girl running away from someone and encountered then and there, leading them to the antagonist of the arc, it would have been gradually better in my opinion.

>the villain came to him
He was searching for the villain.

Look

The girl lead the villain to Deku.
It's not a big deal, but it could have been better. Like it could have felt more natural

They where outside searching for the villain.

Character designs for the ova in color:

>Uchida Maaya
10/10

Compared to a lot of the costume design in the series it's pretty underwhelming.

>I saw this big fella with a monkey quirk knocking about the other day

Best girl
You literally cannot prove me wrong.

Definitely best waifu material, a shame she's not too involved in the plot.

Can I prove you right?

Chapters not been out that long and I've already beat off to eri 6 times. I have a problem.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

I like the detail of the guy with the third eye checking his watch. The pupils is looking down. Small things like that tickle me.

No chill Hori. We're just going balls deep on the first thrust aren't we?

Thanks for the dump VizAnon.

Angel chick is my new waifu.

I hope this arc lasts at least 4 volumes.

Same. Been waiting Hori to do at least a moderately lengthy arc with multiple twist and turns. Thus far, no arc has lasted longer than one to two and a quarter volume.