Inshallah, this will be the future and there is nothing you infidels can do about it

You're forgetting Germany and Sweden retard

>Taking pride on third world subhumanism
Same as fucking spics... conquer the world taking advantage of white guilt, while whites could nuke every one of your shitholes into a wasteland in less than a week.

Enjoy your third world subhumanity, enjoy eating shit, enjoy taking in living a poverty riddled shit society. kys ape.

Uh dude, ISIS is already Destoryed in Syria and iraq

I cant wait for Portugal to purge Muslims again.

>Balkans and Iberia
At least ya tried

You should ignore sub-Saharan Africa. They're more trouble than they're worth, the resources are all gone, and they can't swim.

Look again, leaf. That's definitely inside of Germany. Sweden's not even on the map because everyone already knows.

>muzzie shit

This place is trash.

There was a caliphate in the past too. We did something about it.

Ok those places are all shit.

Wanna ride?

I can live with this.

I mean, we really wouldn't have to worry about radioactive fallout at that point.

Fuck out of Crimea you pig blood

lmfao what is that?

GOD does not will it. You do not speak for GOD. Your attempt to project your desires as GOD's will is a blasphemous insult. He neither needs or desires your help to run his world. You have led your brothers astray. He knows this. He is here with us now. You will not escape his righteous judgement.

>And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
I'm not worried, Jesus has a plan for you.

Hey stupid, you probably haven't noticed, being a backwards, inbred, camel fucked and all, but the US is cleaning house. Who do you think we'll level our gaze on when we finish setting our house in order. You're dead already and don't realize it. The world will quake before our footfall. Console yourself with these pointless jabs. It'll make you feel better until the fateful day when we make you eat bullets.

Too bad for you that there is only aprox 6 billion infidels as oposed to your 2b of sick and weak stoneage, easily manipulated :) imbread, genetically, mentally and intelectually disabled muslimes. Also too bad we have all the nuks and weapons it takes to erradicate all of you when you are no longer useful!

>Africa above the equator becomes even more of a hellhole
Good. Just make sure you send those refugees north instead of south.

War against the moor, Soyboy

Bring it on mudslime