Winner takes all. This is the universal rule of battle, Sup Forums

Winner takes all. This is the universal rule of battle, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JV8h2NiZfyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why is this anime so underrated

How about we bet $2000?

just posting best OST
youtube.com/watch?v=JV8h2NiZfyk

Probably because it got overshadowed by other psychological mind game shows that aired in a similar time frame, such as Kaiji and Death Note for example. Although I'd say that One Outs is more comparable to Akagi than to the other two.

I really like One Outs because I'm a sucker for this type of thriller shows, with psychological battles, ruthless protagonists who use wit instead of pure strength to win and also gamble anime in general. Wish there was more of it.

you forgot your bat

Improved version

Has anyone here read the manga? How it is compared to the anime?

The manga is great. Most of the chapters covered by the anime were never translated so you'd have to go through both for the full experience.

I've heard people complain that the focus on the mind games lessened.

It has an ending
Spoilers:They win and Tokuchi fucks off the very second the last game ends
At the last arcs the president gives up and sells the team, Tokuchi buys it with the money, makes it so that the fans fill a survey and the salary of each player is decided by the salary
This somehow makes them ultratalented, and thanks to that and the addition of 2 special snowflakes with superpowers they attain victory

>webm versin worse than gif

Stop making webms of gifs

You would recommend it? It's good in terms of mind games and psychological play? Does Tokuchi ever get some background or more characterization ?

There aren't that many mindgames in it
If you want mindgames read Liar's game instead since no other manga I know off has made more complex mindgames yet

>There aren't that many mindgames in it
That's a pity, the arc that the anime adapts actually has more mind games than most of the manga then?

>Liar's Game
It's actually in my backlog

>the arc that the anime adapts actually has more mind games than most of the manga then?
Yes
One thing you should know is that the first mind game of Liar's Game is very dumb, but it's also very short so you should keep reading until the second one which is when it starts getting good
Also the ending is total dogshit

>Had to sit through 2 episodes of build up when you knew it was the drums from pretty much the very beginning

YOU CAN LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE

FOR YOU

I thought it was the girl offering beer. The order that she said ''beer, beer'' would be the sign

Hiruma's big bro

I don't know.

I wish Owner wasn't so much of a one-dimensional character and Tokuchi had more characterization besides ''he's literally perfect at everything'', aside from that, really enjoyed the show.

Whatever, loser.

I don't get how the black guy didn't steal home that one time. Got him tired or something?

What one time? You mean the last time he faced Tokuchi? If yes, then that's literally spelled out for you in the next episode

Liar Game anime when.

aka Twokuchi fucks the bitches