youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_3Cr7Oom4
satobs.org/seesat_ref/misc/KYSS-12.pdf
youtu.be/ffxCBKteoWs
youtu.be/nhczwmL-clY
youtube.com/watch?v=AHX6lU7NcO0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce

Get out moon niggers. Whites only

It's an advertisement, you dimwitted fag.

It's just a prank, bro.

nice flash light faggot

oh fuck

>
Because x files season premiere

what sauce tho

Oh shit.... what are we gonna do guys?

>ayyyy

This place is trash.

The Chad UFO vs The Virgin Floating Orb of Light

MORE THAN A YEAR OLD
THIS IS NOT NEWS

COME BACK WITH SOMETHING INTERESTING

MEH!!!!!!!

Share the video, can't watch webms on mobile and k want to be spooked in bed.

lol i got close to one of those orbs before, i dont know what these things are but they are alive.

Why can't you even fake a UFO right?

Sage

Lel

Lol

they r scanning ur moms tits

I've made a dozen of videos like this when I was a kid, the light is actually behind the camera and reflected on glass on front of the camera so it looks like there's a ufo outside. Classic prank.

>I've made a dozen of videos like this when I was a kid, the light is actually behind the camera and reflected on glass on front of the camera so it looks like there's a ufo outside. Classic prank.

then why is the light being blocked by the wires?

This is from the movie “What Happened to Monday”

If you use infuse on mobile it literally shows the movie cover in the thumbnail

Tomato

Source is facebook OP is a faggot

A nuke will be attempted to detonate tomorrow but the ayys will shut it down like they have numerous times in the past.

They're here

It appears that an enemy from without has entered our realm. Stay vigilant brothers, the xenos menace awaits us.

no such thing as alien life.

the earth is closed and we are gods children and satan will introduce everything to make you think otherwise.

the chosen of us will be elected to replace the angels that went with lucifer.

Mental illness is a tragedy. Sorry bro.

Get the playerxtreme app

thought you were an aussie for a second! RARE!!

What movie is this from? Looks like hellraiser to me

On the real, if Aliens WERE going to come down and intervene with humanity, it would be around this time in our civilizational stage. We are about to hit some major milestones for an intelligent civilization(such as weaponized AI and streamlined space travel) and if aliens happen to be watching us, they know that what steps we take next are gonna determine our entire destiny as a species and they would wanna make sure we either don't fuck it up and ruin the planet and/or become a threat to them.
So IF they exist, expect happenings in the near future.

Are those pedo chucklefucks actually going ahead with bluebeam? RIP kikes, the desperation is real.

You're seriously overestimating how far we'll advance in the near future, every generation does (think of Back to the Future or Kubrick's 2001). In 30 years we'll still be toiling around on our iShits hyping le futurism.

What country is that?

The Chad Alpha Draconians vs the Virgin Greys.

>Be extraterrestrial inter-dimensional vampire civilization
>Make spacecraft capable of both atmospheric and low-g vacuum flight that can travel between star systems
>Want to spy and study life on this strange planet with a bunch of retarded fucks shitting in the street and killing each other constantly
>Hmmm. Better light up our spaceships like a fucking christmas tree, with tons of blinking lights and shit everywhere just so people can catch footage of us on camera, we have zero self awareness and even though we're this incredibly advanced species that knows far more than these primitive ape things, we're gonna fly over their cities and shit to spook em
You people are so goddamn retarded.

Get the mimi Sup Forums app it makes phoneposting a hell of a lot easier

I mean if they were that advanced and they were only doing a cursory look, do you really think they'd give a shit if any of us saw?

looks like swamp gas

more like nerve gas right? haha

>all the trump simpletons ITT too stupid to UFO

MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE REICH WILL BE RESTORED

Because he is amongst us.

He will march through Herods Gate next year and the world will learn of his presence.

You have been warned.

I have a theory that they are prepping us for war slowly. The tech might be really scary to the public so they're slowly showing what we have. It's naive at this point to not expect weird crazy shit from our military that's heavily hidden

Mainly because no one expected us to waste so much money and effort on spics and niggers.

Here's why...wait for the ending.

youtu.be/G8Nl_W7MHF0

Nice visual effects OP.

Kind of this. Angels and god cant interfere with earth, because humans need the freedom to choose good or evil, otherwise it would be slavery. But now, with the antichrist fullfilling prophecies, and taking jersulem, and the many unexplainable natural disasters, soon, angels will come. But, the police, (pole i see) soldiers, (soul die er)and occult leaders, masons, etc, will desperately want to keep control of humanity, (hero complex; creating a false event to be the hero)and will call everything that falls from the sky, angels especially," aliens" and evil doers who are coming to kill everyone. They will kill the occultists and their pawns, but will not kill the innocent, however, the occultists will fear monger people to the greatest extent ever, and all those innocent people will adopt the mark of the beast out of fear, however, angels move way differently than anything humans can see, and anyone with a gun will be sent to hell. They bend time itself, its why "ufos" seem to jump sporadically, or fly in crazy patterns. They are bending space time. The "disclosure" will come after a few more natural disasters, when americans are mostly in fema camps, which is coming sooner and sooner. They give storms names for a reason. They have to tell some truths. They arent storms at all. They are angels destroying satanic institutions on gods earth. When the government starts killing people, go to mountains. Theres underground cities under most mountains. Hopefully lemurians or whatever race, will help you out.

why now? why now do you think? like honestly. any kind of memeing liars you know from talmud-o-vision occupying the white house thanks to the electoral college lately now do you? you cant miss him. big fat bulldyke of a kike. he's coated in melted cheese too. ajit pai sometimes adds curry to the cheese and bibi runs the cheese

BULLSHIT

Yuo are like babby.

Bunch of drones with a bunch of LEDs and lasers attached

brainlets still don't know about the sphere beings...

Always... drink... your... ovaltine....? A crummy commercial?

gayman islands

Im ready to conquer the world with robo gramps

Ayy Lmaos coming into our country.... they are rapists, they abduct people... and some I assume are nice people

Losing control of the agenda.
White people waking up.
Oy vey.
Take your pick

>when Half-Life 2 is real

This is the point of breakthrough. The LHC worked. An Einstein-Rosen bridge has been established.

WE WAZ SLIDERZ!!!!

One eye on the x-files, one on /x/

THE KABBAL IS DYING.

THESE ARE THE LAST BREATH OF A DYING BEAST.

WE WILL REEMERGE!

Fucking disco lights, why the fuck is funny?

Pay tax.

Looks like a tear in the fabric of heaven

>Tell my wife I...lmao...

what if there is no half-life 3 because we are living in it right now?

Kek

>what if there is no half-life 3 because we are living in it right now?

PICK UP THAT CAN!

that's nothing, just look at this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_3Cr7Oom4

>i-it's just a naval test, goyim!

this was confirmed to be a missile test.

>this was confirmed to be a missile test.

it wasn't a fucking missile.

the missile story was a cover.

>the missile story was a cover
satobs.org/seesat_ref/misc/KYSS-12.pdf

I love looking at cool ayy shit; the one OP posted has yet to be given a reasonable explanation, but the swirly "portals" are confirmed missiles mate.

>but the swirly "portals" are confirmed missiles mate.

Nope, accidental bluebeam.

k

They have come. They have judged us unworthy of life.
We'll feel their scourge upon us now. This could've been avoided, but we didn't listen.
This is the future that we chose.

Sessions reopens U1...

Kek

All is one
>lawofone.info

WOW, ALIENS HAVE SPACESHIPS AND BEHAVIOR EXACTLY LIKE OUR HUMAN MINDS IMAGINED THEM TO HAVE IN ALL OF OUR FICTIONAL MEDIA!

HOW CONVENIENT! WE'RE SO GOOD AT GUESSING THINGS!

If aliens were to arrive, it's not going to be like our fucking science fiction books. We can't predict what they'd be like.

They may already be here and be invisible. Maybe they're incorporeal. and our senses can't pick them up.

I checked ytour link, and another PDF linked inside it

none of the photos therein look ANYTHING close to what that video shows..

the best thing it has is a slightly swirly motor spinup photo that only "lasted 8 seconds"

the video lasts 3 minutes.

>species that kills each other all the time
>suddenly realize it's definitely possible to go interstellar
>stop killing each other and figure out how to do it
>/tg/ story ensues
And that's why they wouldn't want to be seen unless they decided to wipe us out or make contact.

Download VLC

youtu.be/ffxCBKteoWs
this ones in mexico

Maybe they were already here and were the ones “predicting” their arrival.

It’s probably fake.

Why wait all this time to finally disclose ufos? It doesn’t make sense.

youtu.be/nhczwmL-clY
austrian one

did anyone try to defend our planets honor and throw rocks at the space niggers?

gives absolutely no sources towards this taking place in Mexico
same issue, but this time, it is possible it could be seen from Austria if it was high enough in the atmosphere, though again, no actual source on where the siting was

youtube.com/watch?v=AHX6lU7NcO0

this is what your ayys are from a different and closer angle, they're fucking missiles in the atmosphere lads.
There's so much better evidence out there for ayys but you guys are so focused on this shit just because it looks other-worldy and cool

Ayy lmao

The Ayys didn't have an interest in us until we started detonating thermo nuclear "devices" way back in the 40's and 50's. We brought this upon ourselves.

I know why the aliens are having problems with illegal aliens on their home country and they want Donald Trump to fix their problems so they're looking for him

There totally wasn't ancient illustrations of ayys or anything, nope

Someone has been listening

>>White people waking up
Try ALL people. Skin color has nothing to do with anything. Use your brain