Did I experience a miracle? Christian-friends please advise

>grew up christian
>parents dragged me to boring church and I never really enjoyed it or got the fever
>1997
>pokemon cards are in full swing
>pastor took up a fucking crusade against pocket MONSTERS
>made all children buy Redemption trading cards instead
>no one to play with
>all friends and class mates alienated me because I could not play pokemans
>one parent actually filed a complain because the back of redemption cards has a sword in it
>banned
>fucking resent church and christ
>20 years later
>family is still devote I never go to church or really believe
>family takes me to "Heaven's gates Hell's flames" play about people who die and are either allowed into heaven or sent to hell
>play kind of resonates and I pray again to God for a sign so I can accept him
>nothing
>Father buys me necklace with the cross on it
>want to make him happy for Christmas and wear it
>2 nights ago wearing that same cross I am t-boned and ejected from my vehicle
>truck is fucking decimated nearly bent sideways
> I was thrown 60 yard into a tree line
>suffered nothing more then mild scratches
>cross on my chest is the first thing I see when I regain conscienceless

I do not know what the fuck to believe. I did not drink the koolaid because it caused me so much strife when I was younger and church bored me to tears. I did not resonate with the preacher or sermons and it seemed like a waste of time. I have asked God over and over and over again to make himself real to me and got nothing. Now I escape an accident I should have been killed on impact or snapped my spine on a tree thick over ditch. Yet I escape pretty much uninjured. Is this a miracle?

Did God just 5 finger slap me across the face with a situation that should have outright killed me and I survived by pure fucking chance? I am perfectly fine with submitting myself to God if I just knew he was there. If he is all knowing he knows I am a stubborn cunt. I would have preferred a vision but is this how he sends his message?

Possibly. Thats for you to decide. Life is strange because some people die by falling out of the bed the wrong way and your ass went supermaning through the trees. Who knows.

>Did God just 5 finger slap me across the face with a situation that should have outright killed me and I survived by pure fucking chance?

For that to be the case god would have to taken control of the driver that hit you. God doesn't work work that way. Believe is not gained this way.

Now reflect within yourself and decide.

Fucking hell this is what pisses me off. If God is all powerful and wants me to love him. It should be so godamn easy to just appear. Obliterating all doubt. Instead I am handed a situation where it is highly unlikely I should be alive but it isn't impossible.

So I just accept I got lucky or that the hand of fucking God kept me from death. How can I possibly distinguish?!

Miracle? Probably not? Divine providence? Definitely so.

You gotta seek the answer within yourself, brother.

You know the answer to this, user. You don’t need Sup Forums strangers to tell you.

Yes. I had a similar "coincidence" myself as i was struggling with my faith for a while and a lady i know who is a devout baptist told me to pray to god to show he is real and within the day i had my answer. I was actually overjoyed. So i asked god to show me an angel and one day later he came through again

if you can't see a miracle if it throws you out of a car, you should reevaluate your life

FUCKER THAT IS THE SAME JEDI MASTER BULLSHIT I HAVE BEEN HEARING MY WHOLE LIFE

So far as I can tell. No one can DEFINITIVELY say God exists. Only I should soul search and find my own answer. Which is basically saying "we cannot prove it but see your own experiences and see if there is enough doubt to convince you it was God and not just chance".

That is exactly why I am not devote. No one can prove SHIT. They just say well given what has happened do YOOOOU think it is just chance?

Listen here my main dood, yes I'd take that as a miracle. I'm a devout Christian but I do not go to church. In the current year, I don't believe church does a Christian any good. I do a lot of soul searching and praying on my own along with my girlfriend and family. If I were you, I'd willingly accept Jesus into my heart, maybe read the Bible some, be genuinely curious about it. Religion isn't perfect, humans are corrupt and like to apply rules to religion to skew it in their own way. Explain to your parents you can be a Christian and not attend church. You don't HAVE TO belong to a Methodist, baptist, catholic...etc community. Search for religious absolutes through the word of God.

Go with Christ,brah.

where would ur 'free will' be if it was fucking obvious God exhists?

life is struggle.. i have been seeking faith for the past 5 or so years after an 'edgy adolescence' and i always am thinking about the possibilities of Christianity being a mistake or a (((trick))).

nowadays everything seems so half-true is hard to believe anything.

but this is life and everyone has their fights to fight. some may say its the devil trying to push u away from the truth...
keep seeking Christ

Deus Vult

The presence of God will kill a mortal like you

This is not related to politics. Fuck off to

The saddest thing is if there was a strong religion presence pushing Deus vult and the eradication of the Muslims. I would be on board. It is as least a goal I can appreciate and support. Good against evil. God against the devil. I got no crusade or strong leaders. Only people telling me you have to find faith yourself because it's existence is not concrete.

this
thank God you are OK op

doesnt matter if its a miracle or not, god is real. there are alot of dumb ass christians though and your family sounds dumb as fuck for not letting you play with pokemon man, sorry to hear that, got is still very real though.

It could have been your mom being a jew you fucking cracker

Even if this story is true it's blasphemey to think your cross has any special powers when idols are forbidden.

And what about all the good Christians that are dying in car accidents right now as I write this post? Am I supposed to believe you were chosen and your life is worth more than theirs? Because that is the only point you can make with this post.

You're looking for meaning where there is none.

M8, the best proof is the prophecies predicting Christ and fine-tuned nature of the physical laws that govern reality. I've only seen one miracle, and it has stayed with me my entire life, it was nothing flashy, just an unshakably faithful old woman my mother knew, who was crippled with arthritis and boils, and during a particularly impassioned Wednesday night sermon, our preacher laid their hands on her, and the entire church did the same, and after two hours of deep prayer, the boils and cramps were gone, and she was moving like she was in her forties. I swear to it, this happened.

You are furtunate. There are no miracles. God does not meddle or care.

As I see it, it isn't about the evidence as it is about your feelings. Divine shit is something that lacks logic anyways.
You know what? I think it is like a huch. You don't have to explain why. You just know it and it feels right.
Like, in my case I've never doubted my belief in God. If there is one thing I'm certain about is that I believe in God, and I don't need to explain why. I just feel it, dude.
You gotta go with the flow, dude.
Open up your spiritual side, nurture your soul and you will soon realize that it will all come naturally, dude.

Yeah go saved you but not the poor children suffering of bone cancer or aids

Yes, God did. Praise Him and thank Him.

I'd recommend you to read fringe knowledge for beginners.

I can feel your fedora being tipped through my monitor. Idol worship depends on the sect, the orthodox worship "idols". Also everyone has a beginning and an end, all will die, all will live. Everyone will die when they are meant too.

Fuck fuck fuck. I hate this so godamn much. I am ok with being atheistic or agnostic. I'd prefer to be Christian because I like the values. I just hate this lack of confirmation.

I wish the Lord would come down and beat the fuck out of me until I believed. I want it. I am fine with some kind of miracle that will dedicate me for life. Problem is I am so fucking cynical nothing short of that will give me that genuine faith.

Nobody is gonna believe this or whatever but eh, y not?
So before i was born the doctors told my parents that the chance of me even surviving was extremely low, and even if i lived my life would be constant agony.
I was born preterm and after birth I weighted 2.5 pounds.
I dunno if this really was a miracle or not, but who knows. Maybe God likes white supremacists?

Lock yourself in the closet and meditate in deep prayer for one week, do not contact anyone else, or partake in anything but prayer, sleep, water, and two slices of bread a day. Eventually, you'll feel His presence. Not memeing, if you need to, start of praying only five minutes a day, then ten, etc. Your spiritual side is a muscle, you've gotta train it.

How about I give you a personal story, sure it's a "story" and I have no physical evidence. But know this shit fucked me up like this has done to you. Just recently my Grandfather by the name of Leo died recently, he passed due to several forms of malignant cancer. Grand pa Leo died (I think) on December 9th, 2017, while I was on my way to a job interview. I was in my car driving along to the interview, which was located just down the street, and I began to have some chest pain. I have acid reflux so this isn't out of the ordinary, but it was.... Very different. I got out my car and met my dad who was waiting for me with my birth certificate, which I needed for my interview, and I told him "Grand pa is dead, I felt his passing.". This occurred at 4:15 pm. I got back home at 5pm and was told at 4:15pm he had passed. I still haven't gotten over it.

Then you got some issues my friend. cynicism isn't good. Men nowadays think humans can control everything. But truth is life is feeble, and we know nothing about our true origins, we can only hypothesize. We lack self awareness and we think too highly of ourselves, and that is wrong brother. You gotta be more humble and accept that there are things we simply cannot comprehend or explain.

This is personal, but in my case I've had plenty of spooky experiences and the Christian version of God has always helped me. Life will show you somehow dude. Don't stop, believing journey:93.

life is a miracle

Ive had similar experiences, you are not alone. Also, Im so sorry for your loss. May your grandpa rest in peace.

Matthew 14:22-33 (KJV)
>22 And straightway Jesus constrained his disciples to get into a ship, and to go before him unto the other side, while he sent the multitudes away.

>23 And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.

>24 But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary.

>25 And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.

>26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.

>27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

>28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.

>29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.

>30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.

>31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

>32 And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.

>33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

Thank you. He was a man of sin, but he tried to repent, I can tell he truly regretted his past mistakes. I hope the lord takes him into his arms in heaven.

>made all children buy Redemption trading cards instead
Was the game any good? On a scale from CWC to Chick how amazing was the art?

OP I've been through 2 car crashes myself, the latter one being intentional. I grew up in a similar christian household as you. Thought it was boring/didn't understand it.

Fact of the matter was, I was arrogant. I said the same excuse, that I prayed to God but he didn't reveal himself to me. The thing was, I didn't pray to him with my heart in the right place. You have to humble yourself before you approach him. You have to pray to him and confess that you are not wise enough to understand his work, but that you'd like to. You have to admit that you are stubborn and prideful and pray to him from a position of submission, than one of a demand. Who are you to make God submit to your will? It has to be genuine.

Your car accident was God's way of showing you that he is real and that your spiritual indecisiveness is very serious. You may not be able to understand it, but once you accept Christ and start seeing the world through the Holy Spirit, you start to realize that this world is composed in a very different way than you think it is. There is a spiritual war raging on this earth. And you were almost a casualty.

I think deep down you know what is right, and I pray that you'll find your way to reconciling with God.

P.S. - going to church every Sunday isn't biblical. If you start your path of faith you'll start to realize a lot of cultural expectations of Christians are completely made up traditions that aren't even sourced in the Bible. If you believe in Christ, you are of the body of Christ, and the body is your temple. TL;DR - faith makes you the church, and fellowship with other believers glorifies God, not going to some building every week to give lip service to the creator because your parents did it, and their parents before them did it.

God just wanted to jizz on your face

Your path is paved by "God" based on how you think and act. They ("God") are always watching and listening to what you say or think. If you do good for the purpose of good, you'll receive good. If you do bad for the purpose of bad, you'll receive bad. (You don't necessarily need to be religious to be accepted by "God" either.)

However, our world is one of many front lines where "God" is at war with "Anti God". So think of your accident as an act of "Anti God", but you surviving with barely any injury was an act of "God" helping you.

>If God is all powerful and wants me to love him. It should be so godamn easy to just appear.

It probably is. But then the entire plan spelled out in the Bible would be irrelevant and this whole existence would be pointless. Literally the one goal is for you to come to Christ during this lifetime on your own free will. Having some sort of divine, all powerful, all knowing, extradimensional entity entering into the realms of space and time just to let OP know that it's a good idea to be Christian kind of defeats the purpose. But the thing is He already did that. He came into this world in the body of a man, as Jesus. And then they wrote a whole bunch of books about it, compiled it into one big book, and literally hand it out on street corners. It happened a long time ago, but he already did that just to make sure you had what you need to make up your mind.

And now you've been lucky enough to receive another sign from him calling you back to him. The God of the universe took it upon himself to steer the current events of your life in a direction to where you would be reminded of him. Don't take that lightly. Blatant miracles haven't happened since the time of Jesus, they aren't supposed to. Any sort of sign since then could always be brushed off as a coincidence.

Now why doesn't God pop into your bedroom one night and be like "Hey OP, you should totally be Christian so we can chill in Heaven one day."? I don't know, but considering the description I gave of Him earlier just scratches the surface of what He is, He probably knows something we don't. Do yourself a favor and start learning what He wants of you rather than why. None of us could ever really comprehend why.

Yes it was a sign. Stop wasting time fretting about it and start doing something about it. You'll never get the definitive proof you're looking for in the format you want. Believe and begin learning. Pretty soon you'll realize that "proof" was petty and irrelevant in the first place.

Go to your local cath/orthodox church and tell them what happened with you. They can guide your next steps. God has shown his mercy on you, don't lose it.

Look. Its up to you to decide, but you need to really consider the situation. No seatbelt, just scratches. It sounds like you need to make a serious change in your life as you were given a second chance.
Fag.

Right here!!! Amen.

Do you know what happens in the bible when God just appears physically to people, or actually speaks verbally? Shit gets wrecked.

You sound like you went to some weirdo Pentecostal cult and not church. Take it as a sign God is calling you back but not to the bizarre cult that alienated you from him. Like other Anons have said, check out the Catholics or the Eastern Orthodox. They actually believe in these sorts of things too.

How the fuck is any of this Sup Forums?
Take it to Sup Forums or /advice/ or some fucking religious discussion board.
Fuck off /
Sup Forums is politics-

religion is politics

You witnessed a miracle. The fact that you prayed for a sign, then out of nowhere your dad buys you a cross, then on the rare event you happen to be in a violent crash, then the rare occasion you are unharmed, THEN that out of all the possible things that could have seen upon awakening (and being saved) that your cconsciousness was guided to witness the cross is a miracle. God doesn’t whisper “hey I’m here” in your ear, or appear out of thin air. Your asking for a sign and then being guided towards that sign after being saved is a miracle. Little things that coincide with your thoughts at just the perfect moment , where u have to stop and realize that the chances of seeing something in that exact moment and what it could mean to you ( and not any of the Godless fools you’ll find here) is a miracle. Don’t let anyone in here convince you otherwise, this board is a place of evil and of the Devil.

There is some bible story where a dude has everything and the devil makes a deal with god that if he takes everything away the dude will lose faith. God does it and the dude loves god even more. Thats a horrible story, but you get the idea.

Thank your parents, OP. They raised you a Christian. Just look at all the dirtbags that never been baptized raising children the same. And we wonder why this world is fucked up.

Whenever anyone dies, it is because God hates him or her and he or she had no faith and hated God.

God loves everyone else.

Book of Job

Cool story, user. Get yourself a King James Bible and read it as though everything is true. You will start to understand.

What is more likely: That the natural order has been suspended in order to save your insignificant life, or you just got really lucky?

I feel this is the right answer

The point of Religion is that you don't have proof God exists, you have to BELIEVE it. If it was so obvious that he existed and clear proof was presented, everyone would believe.

If the road of life / faith is an easy hike, is the destination worth anything?

Take the final redpill OP:
>The Christian/Jewish/Muslim God exists
>He's actually Satan pretending to be God though
>Therefore he's not worthy of worship
It's basically just the Nazi principle of overcoming taken to its most extreme and logical conclusion.

Full version, sorry missed a few steps; very tired:
>The Abrahamic God does exist
>He created the universe
>But he's actually Satan
>The universe is Hell
>But not fire and brimstone constant suffering
>Just enough bright spots to convince you it's not Hell
>Overcome Satan and therefore overcome Hell
>Escape to the true world of light and become one with the God Above God

My man, God is beating me over my head right now and sitting on my chest. Following Christ has been the hardest thing I have ever done. Every step of the way, the world resents and opposes me. I have lost friends, family, lovers... you name it. I will not despise God. God only disciplines the ones he Loves. You have been given a sign. What you do with it is up to you.

Logically speaking, you should be dead.
You're not. Something beyond the bounds of logic happened to you- and it's up to you to deal with it.
If you don't want to believe, well, then you won't even when it stares you in the face. But you already have evidence there's more to life than we know.
So let yourself find your way. Find your own image of God that you're comfortable with and go with that.
Don't let past bad experiences throw you into empty nihilism.#
maybe find a church with a good community? Talk to someone you respect?

Here user, some words of encouragement.

John 15:18
If the world hates you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 19If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. 20Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. 21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

Is it harder to get into Heaven or to get into Harvard? Think about that for a minute... it’s not supposed to be easy. All your mind, heart, soul, body and spirit has to grasp it before you can believe. That might damn near take a lifetime and you may never get there.

I am oppressed daily on multiple fronts. The very worst possible nightmares of my life have manifested since 2015.

On 12/13/17 a long held dream and long held prayer intention basically drifted way out of the realm of possibility. I prayed for help for over 20 years... God told me it was in vain and closed the door on my hope. I wish God would finish me off...

>Did God just 5 finger slap me across the face with a situation that should have outright killed me and I survived by pure fucking chance? I am perfectly fine with submitting myself to God if I just knew he was there. If he is all knowing he knows I am a stubborn cunt. I would have preferred a vision but is this how he sends his message?

Don't mistake the finger pointing at the moon for the moon.

Don't mistake the religious trappings for the religion.

Modern Christians are mostly "churchians". They put the church, the institution, and the accoutrements before the actual teachings. Why? Because it provides a shallow, low-effort sense of security. For people to truly "believe" in Christ or "God" (this word has been abused, so its meaning is warped) it would take an immense amount of effort that people don't feel necessary for.

It's up to you to decide what it means. You have free will. Some say God gave you such a divine right; whether to believe in him or not, to do good or evil, or even seek truth or remain ignorant. Nobody else but yourself can guide you. If you want to find God, that is on you: it may take 3 seconds, it may take 3 months, or even 3 decades.

Read the bible. If I was you, I'd start with the book of Psalms. Notice how most chapters start with a plea, a call for help. Up against the odds. Then notice how the conflicts gets resolved...and end with thanks given. We all suffer. We all struggle. But not all survive but those who do...give thanks. Be grateful and share the good news.

You prayed for a sign
You got one buddy

Keep your faith in Christ and nothing else, and try to cheer up. We are on the door step of the tribulation. Not sure if you are watching or aware the signs but everything is about to kickoff it is plain as day to those that are paying attention. Your problems are about to evaporate in an instant and become meaningless. Just think of that Marriage Feast with the lamb of GOD. Hang in there and do not put your hope in this world, you will be disappointed.

>be the perfect man
>have absolutely nothing bad to say about slavery
>actually encourage slaves (in allegory) to be vigilant for their masters
pretty based actually

Heavens gate hells flame is emotional manipulation at its finest.

So I was in jail, about two months in, and I was looking out the window praying and thinking. I thought to myself, "Why doesn't God just send down a lightning bolt as a sign or something?" Within about 30 seconds a generator on the outside of the jail exploded in a giant blue electric shock that made a telephone pole spark as well. It was the craziest thing I'd ever seen in real life. I was stunned.

So...miracle? It wasn't "technically" a lightning bolt so...did God send a sign or was it a coincidence?

I decided, amongst many reasons, that it was a sign. Now I'm a Christian. OP ya gotta believe man! Jesus wants to be in your life!

If you have been to church, the basics are there, just covered up by doubts from all the people who didn't know what they were doing (except that evil pokeman crap...damn demons.)

If you have doubts, pray first. Chuck Missler's Cosmic Codes does a good job establishing the veracity of the Bible. Actually reading the Bible helps too.

In short, you must BELIEVE that Jesus Christ, Son of God & messiah of the Jews, died for your sins, was buried, and rose again as prophesied. Call on Him and accept His forgiveness. All you have to do is accept. He's already done the hard part.

You get to be an honorary Jew, too!

Join us.

Piss off. Jesus is King, therefore anyone speaking of Him is talking politics.

Why can't you jackasses understand Sup Forums is a Christian board.

You can have it when we leave. Be patient.

>miracle
We may never know, user, but act as though it's true.

Theres a reason its called faith. Im not christian per say but I believe in a higher power. What convinced me of this was a friend of my grandfather, both were vietnam veterans. He told me how he stepped on a landmine and survived even though his leg was mangled to shit, laid there for 12 hours waiting for a helicopter, ended up having to shoot vietnamese overrunning the position. He told me "I was ready to die. But I saw a light above me, yelling that I was going to make it" but about 10 minutes later he was on a helicopter, and went home with a bum leg. The blood loss alone should have killed him, not to mention being cut off and out numbered.

meme magic unironically turned me to christ

yes take it as a sign
keep praying to God, God answers a lot of my prayers, when I tell people about what happened they think I am making stuff up

anyhow
The million dollar question:

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

If the choice is literally believe in me or boil in scalding sulfur for all eternity, then I'd say god is a major faggot for not giving us proof. If he doesn't want to give us proof, then he shouldn't make the stakes so dire. And since as an omnipotent, omniscient being he already knows ahead of time who's going to heaven and who isn't, yet creates the damned anyway, proves how cruel he is. Hell, he creates them knowing the exact effect of each personality trait he puts in them, and how they will interact with that entities upcoming life, and how that will in turn affect others, and creates them to deliberately fail, yet still blames them. What kind of faggot engineer blames a 3 inch I-beam for failing when calculations showed ahead of time a 6 inch I-beam was needed? Apparently, a divine one.

I try to be a good person, treat others kindly, contribute where and when I can, tell the truth and generally be upstanding and moral even though I don't believe in either reward or punishment, or any kind of afterlife at all, and yet fuckwits who are absolutely amoral by every reasonable definition, yet are christian get eternity in heaven while I get to suffer eternity in agony because I was created to be questioning, and deliberately put through life experiences which would lead me to question?

Wow, thanks sky-dad.

The bitch of it is, I can understand and respect authority. I get that god is god, and if he does exist my opinion on the matter is meaningless. So, if I knew he existed, I would of course worship him, and do my best to follow his teachings and laws. Yet here we are again: me being held responsible for something that isn't my fault; I was deliberately made to not believe, the truth was deliberately hidden from me, and yet, I have to suffer, and not just suffer, but suffer the most horrible agony, constantly for not just 100 years, not just 1,000,000 years, or even 100,000,000,000,000,000 years, but forever and forever, unending because of it?

Say, “If there were angels on earth, walking around in peace, We would have sent down to them from heaven an angel messenger.”

[Quran 17:95]
They would be impossible to follow rolemodels and then how would he test your faith?

He loves you user

>Demands sensory gratification

Defeats the whole point of the exercise.

There is no exercise faggot. God already knows who's gonna pass, and who's gonna fail, and deliberately made each person to do so. It's a game for his sick masochistic gratification if he exists at all.

What would happen if a being of infinite power and knowledge would descend into a material plane? It would be like the entire universe crashing into the planet. Jesus was the proxy, the way God directly communicated with humanity.

If he were of infinite power, then by definition he has the power to do it without it being "like the entire universe crashing into the planet." If he doesn't, then he isn't of infinite power, and if he can, but chooses not to, then that, again, much like mosquitoes, guinea worms, bot flies, STDs, et al, just proves his cruelty.

>Did God just 5 finger slap me across the face with a situation that should have outright killed me and I survived by pure fucking chance?
Well, He didn't slap you, user. He SAVED YOU. Period. Either You are THANKFULL or you are not. Which ever one you choose is YOUR CHOICE, and you have to live with the consequences of that decision.
What was you very first Instinct? Gratitude? Did you FEEL like thanking God?
>If he is all knowing he knows I am a stubborn cunt.
Yes, but do you REPENT and ASK FOR Forgiveness? If yes, then he's already told us all that he will extend it, IF you are Sincere.
>I would have preferred a vision but is this how he sends his message?
And sometimes an unruly child is Told to stop misbehaving, which they ignore until they are Physically reprimanded. Don't be upset, God loves you very much (obviously, right!?). You just publicly acknowledged a Miracle, the evidence of the hand of God moving. The "vision" you think you need to see, was
>>cross on my chest is the first thing I see when I regain conscienceless
So, there you go. I'm assuming that you're not lying about this. You either Accept it (your personal experience) or you don't. It's FOR YOU, not for us to validate.

I'd recommend looking up historic evidence of God, rather than scientific. The Bible has often perfectly aligned with history, such as the discovery of the city of David. The rest is up to you, OP

Yes. You received a miracle.

Try asking for something else, and then stop thinking about it. Something that your faith could allow.

>Ask for something, and ask in a way that you yourself could easily understand if someone came out of the blue and asked it of you.
>Then, stop worrying about it. Just let it go, and resist the desire to obsess over it. Don't even focus on it, really.
>Wait about a week. God will need some time to set things up.

>Keep your faith in Christ and nothing else
>nothing else
then why the fuck should I listen to you?

This is a sign. A sign from God.

>You have free will and must decide to have faith or not
> HEY I’M GOD. Look. I’m leaving no room for doubt
>See? There must be doubt for your faith, your decision to believe—influenced by grace and mercy—to manifest

>god give me a sign
>god gives you a blatant sign
>i don't know if that was a sign or not, give me another one

Christfags are the worst posters on Sup Forums by leagues

You're a retard for not wearing a seat belt.

>truck is fucking decimated nearly bent sideways
> I was thrown 60 yard into a tree line
>suffered nothing more then mild scratches
>cross on my chest is the first thing I see when I regain conscienceless

user, I will tell you something. When you turn Christian, it helps you to support life. Your life gets overall better.

Just accept it, resign yourself to God. There is nothing of much value on the things of our society, you will lose nothing by trying, I guarantee you that.

>I do not know what the fuck to believe. I did not drink the koolaid because it caused me so much strife when I was younger and church bored me to tears. I did not resonate with the preacher or sermons and it seemed like a waste of time. I have asked God over and over and over again to make himself real to me and got nothing. Now I escape an accident I should have been killed on impact or snapped my spine on a tree thick over ditch. Yet I escape pretty much uninjured. Is this a miracle?

You idiot, why do you think GOD has anything to do with clerics and their institutions? God wants to have a PERSONAL relationship with you. If a MMA teacher is boring, and make you lose your will to keep training, it doesn't mean that MARTIAL ARTS ARE BORING AND IDIOTIC.

Go read the new testament, go watch movies, go consume christian media, go inform yourself, pray everyday!

Our every day lives are a series of miracles, user. Glad you're okay.

Did you thank him?