Gay Sup Forums

gays, do you embrace your homosexuality, or do you repress it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
christianpost.com/news/quebec-makes-sex-ed-mandatory-age-5-will-teach-about-same-sex-couples-kindergarten-210669/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ancap
>faggotry promotion

This place is trash.

I should be the one asking you.

Neither, I think it is pointless to do both. It's like embracing or feeling shitty about being straight or having a hitchhiker's thumb.

You can't repress being cursed by God you moron.

god*

discord gg/j46ep6a

add a .

i embrace it by fucking twinks and fems with only the tightest of buttholes while not making a big deal of it in public

so are you still actively going after men?

After 12 years of Sup Forums, and being 25 years old; started fapping to futa 6 months ago. Too much exposure and not getting laid made me too horny. Don't feel guilty about it as much as I used to. Were animals

>Its okay to be gay
It literally isnt

Don't give those fags attention

bump

Nice try Satan. It's capitalized when used as a proper noun.

Inb4 somebody says" hey man they just want to live"
If that was the case, why does teen Vogue teach kids about buttfucking, and five year olds are considered experts on their own gender despite the fact they would literally die if they parents didn't do everything for them

Not okay.

christianpost.com/news/quebec-makes-sex-ed-mandatory-age-5-will-teach-about-same-sex-couples-kindergarten-210669/

Not all hipsters are faggots bro

>Hmm, I wonder how we can normalize homosexuality... OH WAIT I KNOW!
>Puts black latex suit on and proceeds to wave dildo around on a giant rainbow parade float whilst screaming that society is intolerant and ignorant.
Yeah user, nothing wrong with degenerate faggots whose whole life revolves around the fact that they are gay and have their own personal group of snowflakes that will defend them no matter what they do...

Oh Satan You

bump

should my future wife know about my past? i've sucked guys dicks.

bump