Coalburner Kylie Jenner going to be a single mother

hollywoodlife.com/2017/12/20/travis-scott-kylie-jenner-fight-pregnant-split/

Typical of the Koalburners, Kylie, daughter of Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner, is a race traitor.
But now she pays the toll and will be the single mother of uma delicia.

“Kylie is really paranoid that Travis is partying with strippers instead of being there for her. He’s a real live-for-the-moment kind of guy and didn’t expect he’d become a dad so young. He doesn’t quite feel ready for it,” a source told the magazine. “Kylie thought that some tough love was what Travis needed, but it backfired and now there’s no telling whether he’ll come back. Travis is a decent guy, and his friends think he will try to do the right thing by his child, but Kylie has to face the sad reality that things may be over between them for good."

>Date black guy
>Surprised he is a "live-for-the-moment" kind of guy

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4906658/Robert-Kardashian-did-not-want-Kim-marry-black-man.html
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
hollywoodlife.com/2017/12/20/kylie-jenner-tyga-travis-reunion-travis-scott/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She should do the right thing and get a late term abortion with a dose of sterilization thrown in for good measure, then she can fuck all the niggers she wants until her waffle turns blue.

What even is this mystery meat cunt, who cares?

Not surprising. Black boys abandon their children 97-98% of the time when the mother is non-black.

Just think; these type of people are at the apex of the American class system...

What dose that tell you about the culture of the USA?

>burn the coal
>surprised when you have to pay the toll
Oh my how could anyone have ever seen it coming

You would think sand niggers would know this by now....

It's really just the average amerimutt family at this point.,

>“Kylie is really paranoid that Travis is partying with strippers

Thats where she fucked up at, Travis Scott is a rapper and partying with strippers is apart of the lifestyle of a rockstar. You're supposed to be cool with an open relationship

>needed some tough love

This hoe retarded, she thought she was in control of this arrangement? Kek

>live-for-the-moment kind of guy
Synonyms please. What did they mean by this?

>travis scott
>no real last name
>not doomed from the start
Amazes me how people can still fuck up like this so badly.

>le 36% family
This could be some meaningless south American shithole country that I can't be bothered to learn the name of for fuck sake!

But why? I knew a couple that when she got pregnant her darkie stayed for the whole pregnancy helped her out, bought stuff that would be needed for the kid. But literally a few days after the birth left her and never sees the kid. Is it just like some kind of genetic impulse that demands they avoid their kids?

imagine how ugly that kid is gonna be

I feel bad for Scott. Surrounded by gypsies, and shit skins, even thought he’s half schlomo and half German.

was there ever any doubt?

Shall I say it?

Sup Forums is always right

Kendall is the only waifu for me

lmao no they aren't -- these are hollywood distractions, the circus half of bread and circuses.The real money, they real apex of the American and global class systems are old money; behind the scenes financial players or political dynasties. In America, think Kennedy's, Bushes, etc. and their affiliates.

Hi Thesaurus here!
> Nigger

Why do you bigots always have to be right?

>Kardashians
>American (((entertainment)

It' really is genetic. Black are a matriarchy culturally. The women run everything that matters (leadership caste) and raise the children. (values of next generation = be subservient to the women).
The men just wander about through life, with the stronger bucks being selected as the sperm donors for the females.

You could never build a civilisation from such a system, buts its fine for living in a place where everything is edible or in the modern USA where 'gibs grow on trees'.

There’s a meme of that exact idea out there I’ve seen it.

>single mother with a black baby

This is like Biblical revenge on Robert Kardashian for defending OJ. His entire bloodline is corrupted.

She's rich as hell anyway so it's hardly the same thing

Imagine being in a family where Kanye West is the only guy who has any kind of morals and decent values.

So what the Kardashians (a literal 36% face modern family) are just being promoted by the kikes to the USA's unwashed masses?

OK; but millions of uneducated and poor whites are being influenced by this crap.

It's like the American equivalent of the UK's BBC, enemy propaganda broadcaster: A legitimate target in war.

Dude that bitch had her entire face remade by a plastic surgeon to look fucking arabic like her shit bitch sister

This will happen to every white male in the future, have fun

Kylie is white. No Armenian like the actual Kardashians. But as with most Koalburners(tm) got lip fillers, butt and breast implants, dyed her hair black, and tans to look le 56%.

American culture is absolute trash and its infecting the world, nuke us we are lost

I'm not going to speculate about who or what fuels the Hollywood machine or why, all I'm saying is that in terms of American/Global class hierarchy, they are literally nobodies. If I had to think of one name to place at the apex, as you say, of the American class structure, it would be Rockefeller. Kardashians are a joke to these people, just Hollywood bimbos, literally clowns.

>possibly partying with strippers
>decent guy
>nigger

Kanye is in on it you dumb fuck. The whole purpose of the Kardashiansis because they are experts at making nergos 'acceptable' in the wider American culture.
Do you think they would be so heavily promoted if every black in that 'family' was an east-Asian?

Yeah, the transformation is pretty horrific.

>tranny father single mother raising a halfnig.

If there's a JUST gene the Jenner line for sure has it.

I like the way you think, that actually pretty damn brilliant.

preach

At least 3/4 of the kids are white.

Did she chip off some of her chin too? Her face shape looks different now..

Rob Kardashian actually hated it when Kim dated black guys.
>"Robert Kardashian is said to have 'gone ballistic' after learning Kim eloped with her first husband Damon Thomas in 2000 because he preferred his daughter to date white men, according to The Kardashians: An American Drama"
>"I know these black guys and I've known them all my life, and I know they love white p***y"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4906658/Robert-Kardashian-did-not-want-Kim-marry-black-man.html

Old money oil barons. OK, but what is the goal of this ruling class? Just mindlessly expanding 'American' power whilst it becomes a mixed race shithole?
I don't even think the county will be ale to project power at all once its under 50% white.

>uma delicia
>Anglo bitch with transgender father marrying west african rapper
I'm not even sure if that has ever happened in Brazil, seems like an american thing desu

>t. not a real American

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

Jesus fucking Christ. White women, do NOT have sex with black men. If you get pregnant they WILL abandon you.

I have more respect for Kendall Jenner than all the sisters. She made more money this year than Giselle Bunchen

He knew what he was getting in to. Don't feel sorry for him. He no doubt hates niggers though.

The toll will be paid when she becomes infected with HIV. KEK WILL IT, I BEG OF YOU

That isn't how the wealthy deal with these scandals.

In the old days, if a young rich bitch burnt the coal and got preggers and it leaked out and abortion was not an option, the following would happen.

The daughter would "miscarry" the baby due to the scandal and shame she brought upon the family and herself. She would go into seclusion and not see anyone.

In truth, she would be kept hidden from the rest of the world until she gave birth. Then three things would potentially happen:

1. The child is dropped off at an orphanage and is never seen again.

2. A black servant, one that was super loyal, would "adopt" the child and pass him off as a distant relative's kid they took custody of after their parents "died". That way, the grandparents would have access to the kid, but can deny any relations.

3. The family deliberately place the child with a local childless couple, who raise the kid and claim they "adopted" him.

In all these situations, the mother is forced to swear to take the truth to her grave and potentially exiled away from the family so she can "start over" without anyone knowing she burnt the coal.

That thing is not white wtf. It looks Mexican.

>all black men except for the tranny and the one guy who looks halfway decent but has skinny jeans on

I don't know who either of those people are but her whole family deserves gas and then their ZOG subsidized wealth nationalized.

imagun muh shawk he rich nigga he aint gonna be a dad n shit hes gotta get that money

America is destined to become so much worse than Brazil.
The reason being they will deny what they have become untill the very end, then they will look at the ruined abortion they have created and STILL insist its the mona lisa of civilisation.

I like the sound of this.

>Anglo
Hardly

>white

Giselle is Tom Brady's wife. Kendall is Kylie supermodel sister

Toll coming up.

America has millions of white people with guns. We could genocide all the shitskins at anytime if we wanted. We are far less fucked than you and Europe.

Race traitor? She is a khazar

Like I said I'm not going to speculate about any of the goings-on of the elite all I'm saying is that Hollywood reality stars are far from the apex of American class structure -- in fact they are closer to the average citizen than they are to the Rockefellers, the Astors, the Vanderbilts, the Kennedys, etc.

Can a Kardashian get into the hot new nightclub in LA?? Sure. Can they get a meeting with POTUS whenever they bloody well choose? No. Can they INFLUENCE the president?? No. Sure, to us, they seem streets ahead... but in reality Kardashians are nobodies in terms of the greater class structure.

Its too late

kardashians aren't white. Even though bruce was white his whore wife is not

Well, it's not much better when mom is black either. They just don't form or value family bonds and it gets repeated over and over again because those kids won't either.

This system has been destroyed because of the welfare state. A woman's stupid decisions no longer reflect on the family, tarnishing it's name.
(X family has a nigger fucking daughter, don't do business with them).

Basically dumb women can ruin white families and white civilisation be race-mixing and nothing will ever come of it because .gov taxes white men to pay for everything.

White men are being taxed to fund the destruction of their own race, culture and civilisation.

She's Armenian, half white. She's a halfie

This white to 56% face transformation is all over Youtube makeup tutorials due to Kylie.

Rob - gets OJ off
Daughters- nigger fuckers
Only white man - tranny
Any family more pozzed?

Top kek, you're right.
Even better, the nigga is free from jail and ooga booging somewhere now

I think they were bribed by (((holllywood))) to date the niggers for the reality show roles or they will lose all the money and fame.

Jew, teffilin, and a young jew drinking an alcoholic beverage. Welp. I have a feeling I know what happened after this picture was taken.

money means nothing. they do deserve the gas for the ruin they have laid on the world

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT. You and every other 'muh AR-15', 'muh 2nd amendment' poster is full of shit.
You have lost multiple cities to Blacks; Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Baltimore, new Orleans, and now entire states to Mexicans; California and Texas.
YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO PICK UP YOUR GUN WHICH MAKES IT A GIANT PAPERWEIGHT.
Your race mixed grandchild in 25% white Texas 2050 will inherit your AR-15 and you will simile as your last 100% Caucasian daughters bloodline is mixed into the brown goop that is your country.

you forgot the burlap sack over a river bridge

I suspect this deal is 'on the table' to everyone in Hollywood.

I hate that you're right 'Straya. If anything they'll tax guns so much once demographics are in their favor, no one but the ultra rich will be able to afford them. My kid might be ok, but grandkids are going to get fucked.

>Be Tyga
>Famous rapper
>Rich
>Be 1/4 Thai
>Not black enough for Kylie
>Get dumped for Travis Scott
>Get back with Kylie and raise Travis' baby for her
-MFW

hollywoodlife.com/2017/12/20/kylie-jenner-tyga-travis-reunion-travis-scott/

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as delicia, is in fact, a Nigger, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Jigaboo. Nigger is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning welfare system made useful by the US government.

Maybe it's hard for your GOOKED ass to comprehend but America has hundreds of thousands of empty acres to run to. Australia is mostly uninhabitable except for 2 or 3 cities. No one wants to rise up now because quality of life is extremely good and everything is cheap unlike in your gookland. However, if another great depression comes along we will definitely make use of our ars.

My dude, Kendall has been tainted too.

You are not seeing the big picture, America is a surrogate for their actions, they don’t give a fuck about the state of the US. Think about what happened to all other communist countries throughout history, the goal is to destroy the country in order to rob it. They want to harvest as much power as they can so they can finally ditch America and funnel their resources into greater israel. It won’t matter if the US collapses and has no power to project anymore because they aren’t loyal to the US. A metaphor if you will; the less popular high school girl befriends the popular high school girl (who she secretly hates, is envious of) in order to gain social status, the less popular girl uses her close proximity to the popular girl to expose embarrassing secrets and coerce her into destroying herself so she can claim the throne of popularity. The moral of the story? Less popular girl never gave a fuck about the popular girl and was using her until she didn’t need her anymore.

Replace popular girl with America,
less popular girl with kikes, and popularity with resources

Big IF user, people have been saying the big one is on the horizon since the 70’s but the economic carousel just keeps rolling along. I’m buying a house with acreage in a White gun owning part of the country just to be safe though.

I generally agree with your post but just think for a second about who the president currently is

It certainly explains the year long kvetch from the (((media)))

I'm guessing a criminal defense attorney whose dealt with niggers his entire career would pretty against his daughter dating the same kind of scum he knows are guilty but gets paid to keep out of jail

This it too real

no there gets a pass from the ovens

disgusting

>white

lol thats not fucking white

He's a useless drunk drug addict leach deadbeat father too.

nigga be playin games

>So what the Kardashians (a literal 36% face modern family) are just being promoted by the kikes to the USA's unwashed masses?

Goy, don't you know mixed babies are the strongest? Game of Thrones taught me that.

There are some of us who realize how bad things are. Hopefully that number grows.

The most poisonous group of people in the public eye; the Jenner Kardashian troop needs burned alive on national television. These people are in the top 5 worst influences on America, ever!