ITS OVER FOR DRUMPFKINS

ITS OVER FOR DRUMPFKINS

Damn it, that does suck.

I certainly hope so.

Those numbers look like they did last November.

WTF I love niggers now

miho a cute

Buddy, it's not 2016 anymore.

The polls favor dems now.

Look at Virginia, look at Alabama

Trump was an outlier

Sage

>The polls favor dems now.

>BEING THIS NEW
>THINKING THE POLLS DONT ALWAYS FAVOR DEMS EVERY SINGLE TIME
HOLY SHIT LET ME GET YOU A COOKIE. WELCOME TO POLITICS BRO. IS THIS YOUR FIRST WEEK HERE? DID YOU JUST START PAYING ATTENTION?

Yes retard look at the polling in VA and AL

They were biased towards republicans

AL polling showed moore would win, and he lost

VA polling showed Northam would win by only 3 and he won by like 9

OP since i know you're new to politics. let me just clear something up. you DO know that midterm elections don't go on 2 year terms, right? it's not hte whole congress that gets re-elected. it's just a few seats. the reason republicans don't really care this year is because they only have a few seats that are up for grabs, whereas dems have a lot that are up for grabs. so it's sort of win win for the republicans, from a strategic election point of view.

i mean, i know you're trying to be a dick, but its kind of clear you just started paying attention to politics, just sharing some genuine info with you

If Republicans embrace something resembling the agenda they ran on when they won they would win again but now they control all branches of government they are enacting something that resembles the Jeb agenda. At least he was honest.

>Fox news poll had Moore losing by 10

Don't be fucking stupid

Classic Jewish bait and switch you're gonna have to try harder than that shabbos goy

Oh noes, apparently approval ratings shift around! We've only got three full years left to do anything about it! Dooooomed!

As if. Though I will acknowledge that an unprecedented 24/7 propaganda campaign of unparalleled one-sided brutal nastiness on the part of the MSM has had a role in shifting them.

Republicans were going to fall apart regardless of anything. Demographics have been killing them for a while now.

>>Trump was an outlier
This.
Trump is a very special case. Hillary would stomp literally every other shitty republican candidate.

>bragging about browsing Sup Forums in 2016

Kill yourself pede

oh im a retard. you really think im a retard? ok. cool dude. keep thinking what you're thinking. you're new. that's all. you just started paying attention. it's exceptionally clear. this is literally how it always is. the polling in AL wasnt "biased toward republicans" at all, it was a unique race that caused unexpected turnout of minority black voters. that's why the polls were different than the final results. it happened because most special elections don't get national news attention (normally) in the way that that one did with the roy moore allegations in play.

again, you can call me stupid. i know peopel new to politics usually just write off anyone who tries to challenge them to think critically and tells them the real reason for things. whatever dude. this is the truth though. like im telling you 100% the truth. go be a demoncrat all you want. i don't care. i'm just sharing some info with you

So in July, by that chart, it was roughly 46-38 Dem-Rep. Then a republican with zero energy or real support in GA-06 beat the $30m+ moderate democrat Ossoff by almost 10 points. The republican in Montana beat the democrat even after physically assaulting a reporter. Generic ballots are fine to gauge trends, but you have to look at specific candidates and seats. Alabama was lost because every single republican commentator in the south was against Moore. I know, I live in the deep south. But I'm just being a pragmatist, what's your explanation for why GA-06 and the Montana special election went R even though the candidates weren't fantastic and the D's had all of the money, and, at least 8pts in the general ballot?

¡Yeb! was the Republicans' beta marriage proposal to minorities

Remember what goes in all the fields. Peasants. It's peasants.

>corporate tax rate 21 percent was a Jeb Idea?
>Gorsuch was a Jeb idea?
>Jerusalem? Jeb idea?
>No TPP! Jeb idea?
>No Paris Climate accord. Jeb Idea?
>Travel ban! Jeb Idea?
>BTFO 9th circuit!!!! Jeb Idea?

She lost and its the biggest KEK that will ever KEK. JEB!

FPBP!

2016? Sup Forums? no im talking about politics generally. polls always favor demoncrats because 1) more people have always outright identified as demoncrats (though that doesn't always translate to votes) and 2) demoncrats are much more likely to actually agree to be polled by the pollster. while the republicans are more likely to say "take a hike pal, i got work to do". it's not really "bias" on the part of hte polling companies but it does generally skewer their results a little bit and they are aware of this and they generally admit it. they don't control for it though in the numbers they put out

>Says increasingly nervous man for the 500th time.

Yes. They are standard cuckservatives policies except no TTP and travel ban. Those two were early on in the administration when Trump and Republicans were polling much higher than today.

unfortunately the republican agenda isn't "feelz based" it's logic based. so "tax breaks for the rich!" and "they're stealing your healthcare!" and "they're taking your welfare!" are much more effective taglines for the dems to use than the lengthy, complicated reasoning about economics and business and GDPs and what we really can and cannot afford.

for this reason, even when the GOP gets its agenda through, most of the retards out there still condemn them. most people think with their feelz rather than their thinkz. esp women and niggers, you know? and ESPECIALLY sheniggers

i mean if you're an average person and someone starts telling you about all of the economic jargon on why cutting the corporate tax rate is going to filter down to the middle class and lower class, and bring businesses into this country to employ us, your eyes are just going to glaze over.

but when dems say "MUH TAX CUTS FOR HTE RICH! THE 1%! LOOK THEYRE SCREWING YOU OVER!" it's really really really simple to process. EVERYONE can understand that. they're just pandering to the lowest common demoninator. playing on fears and neurosis and negative feelings towards other groups. but unfortunately that's what actually prevails in the end.

basically, in short, it's a LOT harder to sell someone something that is GOOD for them than it is to sell them something that they WANT that is bad for them

Republicans control more of the country now than at any point in the last 30 years.

wtf am i even looking at...

and of course they're also very effective at just whining "TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS DOESNT WORK!" over and over and over again, without ever providing any real evidence or argument. but if you say it over nad over and over again and people want to believe you because you pander to their emotions, eventually they'll just believe it

People expect them to do the job they were hired to do and if they don't then bye bye. Too bad so sad.

You're just mad because he is going to lower taxes across the board and create his infrastructure bill.

pundits basically destroying decades of credibility

that's what you expect and obviously you aren't alone but there are also a lot of independents that will vote against them for passing their agenda, meanwhile there aren't too many on the right-wing that are going to turn and vote for big government and anti-white democrats, you know? see what im saying? i think your point of view is the way you wish things were, and i do too, but it's not really whats best for them in terms of keeping their jobs and they know it. even if some of them lose their elections, their main concern is always going to be their own constituents. it's not really a bad thing and its not really their fault either really, just how it is

EG imagine a republican who won in a fairly blue state. he didn't get elected to pass YOUR agenda, he got elected to pass a moderate agenda, and probably just because the dem candidate was weak. the people who vote him in don't expect him to do what YOU want him to do, and if he doesn't appease them he will lose his job. he's not evil for doing what he got voted in to do. he's just evil for selling the country out the same way dems do. it's complicated. at the end of the day though IMO it's more the voters faults than anyone elses

only up from here

He almost lost to a pedo

>polls