Will fat white people be spared on the day of the rope?

Will fat white people be spared on the day of the rope?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=muscle up exercise
youtu.be/CGEG5BXFUcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you have to use two ropes then certainly not

yes they get put into work camps and their food is rationed

that's not fat

It's fat

Yes it is, it's fuckable for a girl to have that bmi, but a man is no excuse.

You're not a man until you can do a muscle up, and operate a firearm.

[insert amerimutt here]

S O Y
O
y

you can still see the definition in his pecs and his stomach isn't even sagging desu

Holy shit, if that's considered fat then I'm obese.

Fuck.

Not giving you shit here, but yeah, you probably are.

If you're American, you're so used to seeing fatasses everywhere that you've probably forgotten what a healthy, fit man looks like.

at least not by american standards

Only if they are so fat the rope breaks

Obese people no, they're degenerates; fat like OP is savable, can get rid of that fat in year

That body is just from laziness. Easy to fix

In North Jersey I don't see that many fat people

problem is he has no muscles. you can have *some* healthy fat but having a low muscle tone makes you not only weak but look like a fuckin beta fag
dude has probably never worked out before or held a manual labour job and just plays world of warcraft all day or something

Brother, get your shit solidely together asap
Only drink milk and hit the shit ouf of the gymnase for 6 months and you'll easily pass the next night of the long knife

Underrated? Have a (you) on the house, fellow weeb poster.

>You're not a man until you can do a muscle up, and operate a firearm.

>>muscle up
May want to throw reading a book in as well. WTF is a muscle up?

>Man tits

Stop ingesting Soy you fag.

That's not fat, it's obese. I can't believe the low standard of American fitness.

Less than a year wtf. A year would be the laziest diet and exercise regiment.

Asking for friend or yourself, tubby?

I have some bad news for you, friendo.

Only a leaf would be anti testosterone

Thanks to the newly implemented "scale tax" where the more you weigh the more you pay for food and the mandated fitness programs in grades 2-12 fat people will slowly vanish.

If they gain the weight back

>muscle up
american intellect

They get sent to camps.

Will muscular fatties be roped?

Pic related

>fat
guy in that pic looks pretty /fit/
looks like he jogs and runs 5k regularly

>he doesn't know what a muscle up is

what the fuck is a muscle up
you mean a fuckin chin up you faggot
besides Im overweight, and have worked in construction (concrete) most of my life
I bet i can literally tear you into pieces with my bear hands

LMAO thats not muscle your retard. Your arm is big cause its fat.

Fatties get made cause they can't lift there body weight. Go make some shoes at your job and jump in a river tub tub

lol

Hopefully not, then we'd be rid of most of the morons who populate this board.

lmgtfy.com/?q=muscle up exercise

anti testorone
thats why your faggot soldiers were carrying around little 5lb peashooters when canadians were still packing the FN, (17lbs) .... which in america (hahahhaaa) is classified as a "Heavy Assault Weapon"

what a bunch of fuckin faggots, I bet you've never slept outdoors in a blizzard or gutted a mouse ... only real americans left are the ones that live in alaska
probably shitposting from your fag-condo in florida telling canucks about living a "hardened lifestyle"
you fucking homo

The day of the rope is the autistic kids vengence fantasy RP they do in their heads. The time has come and gone so many times to take action. They're slowly cooking you like frogs and you don't mind.

put some effort into your shitposting
this is just sad
you arent even pissing anyone off

Obesity is a symptom of depression, in my opinion. Once the day of the rope comes, there will no longer be fat whites because the events leading up to dotr will lift our spirits enough to keep us all happy and healthy.

i can easily lift my body wieght
i lifted your girlfriend for 70 reps just last night

at least american soldiers dont have 40 minute syrup and dog blowjob breaks

Is that Gordon Jahans?

He's lost a bit of weight desu.

gordon is too poor for a glass shower in his bathroom

go back to /fit/

>pouring concrete from a hose is hard
If you can't pull yourself over a vertical ledge, you would be incapable of rock climbing.

OOOH SAAAAAY CAAAAN YOOOU SEEEEEEEEE

no they have lectures from thier generals about respecting niggers and trannies
we may have a faggot prime minister (who i hope drops dead) but amerocunts just got through eight years with a faggot president and his transexual wife
your one to talk ...le 56% er

You eat too much soy

and now we have trump, and .50 bmg foot soldiers

god bless america

Americans don't count since they are not white so you will experience the rope and your land will farms, your woman will be our slaves and your children will servants.

this is funny but you dont get to talk achmed bjorn mehmet johansson

7/10 bait here’s another (You)

Canada is just an extension of the US so you really don’t have any room to trash talk as the 51st state.

no you fucking cretin a muscle up is where you do a pull up and then keep going until you've wrenched your entire upper body above the bar

bantz level: zero (0)

fuck you faggot
i climbed in rockies for over 15 years
bet i've bagged more 10K'+ summits then you

>pouring concrete from a hose is hard
a hose that weighs over hundred pounds and you have to move it around, and when an air pocket comes through is gonna kick like a mule

there is no substitute for haevy duty labour in terms of building REAL muscle, or the ability to tolerate pain

and before you even talk about rock/mountain climbing, I worked for nearly ten years in forestry planting trees on coast between BC and alaska

the ruggedest terrain on earth, and absolutely brutal in springtime, with non stop rain and tempuratures just above zero (but doing that makes you really skinny actaully)
everyone in a tree planting camp loses weight, your body simply cannot process carbohydrates fast enough to feed the burn from 8 hours of physical exertion in near zero tempuratures

anyways Im done with you
grossly obese people are useless
but plenty of guys who are "overwieght" are still physically powerful
whats it called when I throw you over the bar!

it's called a fucking dream you shrimp cunt

Lemme guess, you did your first muscle up sometime this year and now you want to judge manhood by this one marker. Good for you user, let me know when your CFT is over 1,000 lbs. and I'll let you stand to pee.
OP's pic isn't really fat. Just years of severe laziness.

>bear hands

>10k
>meaning anything
you can walk up dozens of 10k, hell even 13k summits, that doesn't make you a mountain climber
>me on a 14er

>REAL muscle
I'm real proud you had your adventure with lots of men out in the middle of assfuck nowhere, but the fact remains you can't lift yourself over a ledge from a hanging position.

Grant?

>this normie looking skinnyfat muricunt has a photo on a 14k mountain
>leaf is harping on about 10k crests like nobody's business

lmao when the fuck will leaves learn

just skinny friendo, I hate the fatties just as everyone should

no

que the upset 400lb chan boi

the solution is to put them in a weight loss camp and then use their surgically removed extra skin to make lampshades

""" rock """ leaf absolutely BTFO

>not fat

I'll elevate you to "mildy athletic"

The guy I know that looks like you ran the Tennessee border of the AT in 48 hours straight without sleep.

This guy is fucked

This. Most Americans have absolutely no idea of what a healthy person looks like. I've meet people trying to lose weight, losing enough to still be massively obese; but become attacked for 'becoming anorexic' and 'harming themselves'

you think that's bad head on over to /fit/ and look for a /fph/ thread. Countless stories of family and close friends shunning those trying to better themselves.

I'll take it

I'm impressed, ultrarunning is a hardcore sport and I've always had some interest in it. Good for your friend

Here's your precious 10k leaf
>people can drive and bring boats up to this elevation

>You're not a man until you can do a muscle up

how i know you squat 1/4 depth and grunt on every rep of 25 lbs dumbbell curls

He knew it was in there. There's a literal tracking collar on the thing. He didn't wander into a cave and run into a bear, he went in there for a purpose. Besides, black bears are little pussy bitches compared to Grizzly.
Only non motor boats though.

that's a Soy Boy

The day of the rake has come!

No one will be spared on day of the rope!

100% extinct level event!

>that sign

wtf what if i find my T H I C C waifu up there?

welcome to the Post Modernist World

yes. whites are whites. the soy can be detoxified.

What's fph stand for?
It's very common though, one of my ex's had her all massively obese family hold an 'intervention' for her when she lost enough to not be a round blob with my help. Kept encouraging her to buy junk food 'it's okay every once and awhile', when I told her to refuse it they took her out to eat and pressured her to eat it. Sometimes the family is jealous, but more often then not their hearts are in the right place. They just really have no idea what healthy is and do what they know

He was the only one that made it in a group of three. One twisted his ankle and the other twisted his knee. I helped drop supplies at checkpoints. It's was pretty fucking insane. I gained a new respect for the skinny, sub 400 lb. squat, man.

what a repulsive body. You guys actually expect woman to respect and take you seriously when you have the physical quality of a potato. Niggers and mudslimes look at this and lick their chops

its fat people hate thread essentially where you'll find the greatest redpills in the fitness industry

fat peaople hate. Threads are full of horror and comedy stories about fat people.

Thanks anons I'll check it out, I have /fit/ bookmarked already but don't visit it as much as Sup Forums

Are you standing on the toilet in that one?

>Literally on a road.

Here's 11k, hiking, snow. Tallest peak in Death Valley.

Did it with 0 training or preparation.

Nope!

Just start lifting user.
Find a bro at the gym who knows his shit, and work in some HIIT (that's High Intensity Interval Training) exercises.
You'll get your ass kicked. A lot. It'll be tough.

But those bitch tits will be Chad pecs and that keg will turn into a six-pack in a year, and by the way, all that subconscious self-loathing you've been desperately ignoring every time you look in the mirror will be replaced by a legitimate happiness and satisfaction with how you look. Maybe a little vain, but shit, that's better than having to constantly hide how much you hate how sloppy that guy in the mirror looks.

Also start cooking and eating high protein / moderate fat / low-to-no carb diets. Lean cut red meat and eggs are your best friends. NO SOY! (partially a meme, but also serious)

>t. looked like you 3 months ago, still got a gut and a little flab on the chest to work off but made massive progress, confirmed as best decision I've made in my adult life

Holy fuck, I don’t know.
I’m going to be honest. I’m fucking fat.
220 lbs. only 5’8.
I promise I’ll get better just don’t give me the rope (or two)

no im in front of a sink

Looking at the top on the way up.

/fit/ is among my top 3 boards along with /o/ and /k/ for top tier bants and general conversation

Love this guy. He always gives it straight.
youtu.be/CGEG5BXFUcE