What did she mean by this?

what did she mean by this?

"i'm a raging lesbian"

That she loves her senpai, duh?

yuribait

You can't love friends now, HUH?

The word love in KyoAni shows often means platonic love.

> What went wrong?
> Why is she so perfect?
> Who X here?
> Would you a X?
> Discuss
> Everyday until X
> Daily Reminder
> You will never mumble mumble
> Mumble mumble Prove me wrong - You can't
> You have X seconds to mumble mumble - You can't
> What does X's Y smell like?
> How do we fix X?
> X a Y
> Which X would you Y?
> Sup Forums suddenly hates x
> Why is X the only studio willing to take risks?
> About to watch X what should I expect?
> Don't mind me, I'm just posting mumble mumble.
> There are people on Sup Forums right now who mumble mumble
> What the fuck happened?
> Mumble mumble when?
> What's wrong with VLC?
> Wake up, see this. What do?
> I'll just leave this here
> What's your excuse for not watching X
> X will save anime / I'm here to save anime
> What does Sup Forums think about X?
> What's the most boring anime you've ever watched?
> X is Love
> Is X worth watching?
> yfw x wins da y
> Mumble mumble thread? Mumble mumble thread
> What the fuck did I just watch?
> X confirmed for Y
> Why do you still watch moeshit?
> She sees your dick
> We want the X audience
> Which anime has the worst fanbase?
> Your waifu's face when X
> It's time.
> Your waifu is now X, do you still love her?
> Was it rape, Sup Forums?
> Weekend waifu drawthread
> All your waifus are wonderful, Sup Forums
> You should be able to solve this
> Let's get a X thread going
> Do X if your waifu is posted
> ITT: overrated shit
> What an utterly useless power

>You're a Sound! Euphonium, Oumae-chan

Can't believe they got away with this.

Three months after that shitstorm and all those threads are still allowed, as well as most of the so called "cancerous" generals (as they should be, but that's another story). What got banned instead?
DJT and Sadpanda. Great fucking job mods.

Mods have given up on Sup Forums ever being anything but slightly edgy twitter, but if they can convince people to start using a different site they've at least done something helpful

It sucks that they're gone, but honestly, I'm just glad the damage stopped there.

Sign me up for the Sup Forums is shit :( cirlejerk

THIS IS SO GAY

redpill me on Sup Forums bro

Sup Forums is the bluepill.

I mean, I thought the episode before ending with Kumiko saying she loved her big sister, and all the incredibly obvious parallels drawn between Asuka and her sister would've made this obvious, but apparently not.

goddamn i miss this so much ;_;

>Because now, I love you.

Is that comma correct?

Why did you guys make me watch this shitshow? Why did I expect anything besides a teen soap opera set in high school from kyoani?

For some reason I actually expected some sort of yuri. I don't know why, or to what extent, but all I got instead was, well, nothing.

I don't even like band, and this was very boring.

>For some reason I actually expected some sort of yuri
Probably because you're a huge fucking baka.
It was only ever going to be Yuri bait.

>I actually expected some sort of yuri
Not even /u/ considered this yuri after season 1.

Go back to /u/ retard

>Not even /u/ considered this yuri after season 1.
Sadly, this doesn't stop shitposters

>nobody ever talks about the real yuri couple

Second season should've made these two the main characters at least for a while. Kumiko's story was mostly over aside from the issue with her sister but that was only like 6 episodes.

Kill yourself, cancer.

He's right though.

I am probably not going to watch S2. I went into S1 expecting some yuri (not like dating, but the implication that maybe one of the main girls was gay or something, shit I don't know man).

Don't type mean posts on Sup Forums.org

Don't tell me what to do.

Learn to enjoy superior subtext

I miss Hibike so much

kek

ueh?

;_;

gaah?

I want Kumiko to give me a footjob.

dont sexualize kumiko!

T-t-This board i-isn't bots or a-anything.

Yeah, the actual bots that used to post here were way more entertaining than the humans.
RIP Cornelia ;_;7

Kumiko is just such a fucking cutie. I can't help feeling warm and fluffly when looking at her.

w-wait so ive been talking to bots all this time?

Not since captcha killed them all.

No one can.

wait if her panties are that far out on her legs how is her cunny still covered

Yeah, that's all crap,
>Why do you still watch moeshit?
I haven't seen that spammer in a while. I'm guessing this pasta is rather old now?

>What's wrong with VLC?
DED meme

>What does Sup Forums think about X?
Though this is a poor way to start a thread, one might as well be complaining about everyone sounding the same when they state that they need to go to the men's room.
>I need to go to the bathroom.
>I need to use the men's room.
>I need to take a leak
Etc.
It is a very fundamental inquiry, not a whole lot of ways to put it before you start sounding like some kind of pretentious tryhard. At least it sometimes sparks discussion relevant to the board.
Not to imply that isn't an uninspired and mediocre way of starting a thread.

>She sees your dick
Stupid, but at least folks share reaction images that way, I think.
I haven't seen "Reaction image thread" in a while. Even more straight to the point.

>It's time.
ga/y/ general. I haven't seen it around lately, or I've been missing it when perusing the catalogue.

>Weekend waifu drawthread
They have nowhere else to go.

Those aren't her panties.

w-what are they? i dont have any sisters or female friends

kimiko is for HUGS only

best girl of the universe

Yeah, that's all rubbish indeed, and not outdated, sadly.
>Why do you still watch moeshit?
I haven't seen that spammer in a while. I'm guessing this pasta is rather old now?

>What's wrong with VLC?
DED meme

>What does Sup Forums think about X?
Though this is a poor way to start a thread, one might as well be complaining about everyone sounding the same when they state that they need to go to the men's room.
>I need to go to the bathroom.
>I need to use the men's room.
>I need to take a leak
Etc.
It is a very fundamental inquiry, not a whole lot of ways to put it before you start sounding like some kind of pretentious tryhard. At least it sometimes sparks discussion relevant to the board.

>She sees your dick
Stupid, but at least folks share reaction images that way, I think.
I haven't seen "Reaction image thread" in a while. Even more straight to the point.

>It's time.
ga/y/ general. I haven't seen it around lately, or I've been missing it when perusing the catalogue.

>Weekend waifu drawthread
They have nowhere else to go.

She's just shedding her outer skin, girls do it all the time.

pantyhose

wrong, kumiko is for bearing /ourguy/'s child

This.
Kumiko is not sexual at all.
Ugly cunt.

I want to hug her and never let go.

Japanese has words for love between friends. The ones Kumiko used are for love between couples.
Don't worry, I'll redirect myself to I don't want to damage this safe space for your guys.

/u/ destroyer

hey! you made kumiko angry!

Canon lesbian. Don't bother Kyoani about it they both agreed together with the author. Kumiko will be forever be known as the lesbian MC from Hibike!.

is there actual yuri in the novel or just bait like the anime?

Like clockwork. Entry level epik trolls will never leave Kyoani shows alone, goddamn

Just bait with some ambiguous wording like most yuribait shows.

I was just asking moron

Don't insult me just because I exposed you.

So is Reina in love with Kumiko or not? It wasn't clear.

She outright says it

It is implied they got together in the end.

So that's how it is. She moved on from that teacher after visiting a grave for whatever reason, but a few people said she didn't so it was a bit confusing.

It would be bad story telling if she doesn't move on from her childish crush. She's gonna find true love with Kumiko eventually.

I don't get how people can still call it childish crush even after episode 11. She's infatuated with him, whether the reasons for her love towards Taki are justified or not, this is not a simple "childish crush".

She did not move on, Reina's new sense of direction pretty much confirms this. She now not only wants to win gold for Taki but for his wife as well, this implies a lot of things but not being over him.

I have more pics of Kumiko than any other character, she's not even my favorite anime girl

Maybe not Kumiko x Reina, but Natsuki x Yuuko and Mizore x Nozomi were in full force in s2.

Is the panda kill? Where did he go?

panda threads are in /h/ now, dont know why this drama queen retard is acting like that

cause stuff i like = good
stuff i dont like = mods should remove

>even my favorite anime girl

No need to deny it. We all know Kumiko a best

The source material is het as fuck. Based KyoAni is doing this to sell BDs. There's nothing wrong with it but you yurifags should know your place.

Every page of the novel has more yuri than the anime. KyoAni actually toned it down.

>Perfect X doesn't exi-

Hibike Love Story featuring /our guy/ when?

>this is what a delusional yurifag actually believe

I read that kumiko confesses to him in the novel (right after the events that the anime cover), does that really happen? it seems unprecedented given the way she treats him in the anime

Shoe confesses, not Kumiko. It is revealed later that she said yes. The novel treats their relationship differently, though, for starters Shoe has more involvement. The anime goes a different route, very ambiguous at the end, we don't even know if they're in good terms or not, but based on how she reacted in this scene I'd say she's starting to soften out to him, the problem is that he doesn't seem all that interested in her anymore.

I miss her

The novel is irrelevant that is all you need to know.

I knew they were doing it a bit different than the novel, but are they going to completely ignore it?

There's already a reply to that question

I expected a show about cute girls in band doing cute band related things and that is what I got. Fuck yuri, that shit is cancerous. Fucking pedophiles.

me too user, me too ;_;

There's barely any yuribait in S2.

>Sadpanda

Are you fucking kidding me?

This site is pure shit, back to Kemon Friends thread, oh wait I got banned in it last week for posting ecchi picture without any fucking nudity

Only /m/ and Sup Forums are worth my time from now on, fuck you libshits