(((Krautgate)))- Sleepy Time Edition

ZEPH LIVE WITH SARGON TAPES

youtube.com/watch?v=-i3XXPoaiIk

**QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID**
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against minor alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids as a young Bill Nye type.

This Youtube debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs Jean Francois Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

A mole inside Kraut's secret Discord sends JF a lulzy recording of Kraut & then leaks the ENTIRE thing revealing a mass dox & pilpul operation trying to destroy every Alt-Right/Race Realist on Youtube. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything

>The Krautism Saga
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut

>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut and Tea Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut

>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA

>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtube.com/watch?v=XOnGNIHTWTk

LEAKED VID
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTqa059zLcE
m.imgur.com/o0cu7JF
youtube.com/watch?v=MDiyMzgSt8M
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where can I see boobies

Aydin is a good gurl. She's just misunderstood.

THE SARGON TAPES

youtube.com/watch?v=QTqa059zLcE

Coach Red Pill is on suicide watch

daily reminder to report all of bunty kings tweets to max out his butthurt level.

ZEPH IS LIVE NOW WITH THE SARGON TAPES

Yawn, I'm feeling

Really sleepy here

>kraut-how shall i put it-whilst,um, a very remarkable young man with extraordinary talent...
*camera switches to closeup as coach leans back in his chair*
>has simply, as is common with young men such as him...
*camera zooms in on coach's left nostril as it flares*
>...a bit of a hot temper. he's a bit of a hot head, one could argue.
*coach's rectal camera descends further up his anal cavity, approaching his stomach*
>and he doxed me! At great risk to himself, i might add.
>you see... And lemme just adress kraut directly on this...
*coach's neural implant camera zooms in on one of his three remaining braincells*
>because i will fuck shit up. Im a mean ass mother fucker kraut, dont you forget it. this old boomer still has a bit, and don'tca youngins forget i!

I swear to god if this Sargon audio ends up being a giant nothing burger I'm gonna spend the rest of the 2017 binge drinking

ZEPH LIVE

SARGON TAPES

dont worry, it is.

It's one

>20 minute timer hits 0
>now says 8 minutes
Dudes jerking us around. I'll hand it to him, he knows how to be a tease. Fucking faggot.

No, fuck off with your Jewish coalburning waifu

>50 minutes.
time for some popcorn.

>"fascists" bending the knee to classical liberal instead of going in for the finishing blow

Pol gets cucked again

Reminder not to take yourself too seriously, or this place. Have fun, enjoy the laughs and the shit flinging. This place is nothing more than a quagmire or autism, don't fool yourself in to think you have some great responsiblity here to do some great good. We're on the internet, have fun.

plz help, where can I see Aydins titties?

It is. Wait for Jim's video. All the good stuff will be in there.

fuckin hell another stream? it's 7am here and i can't take a break from this eceleb drama, this shit is killin me lol

Read that in his voice.

Sargon just went all-in on CRP, if there is anything in the 5 hour convo dudes fucked

What is this bullshit, there's nothing about sargon there?

m.imgur.com/o0cu7JF
Disappointing desu not to mention she’s a Jewish coalburner

Reminder, we are the underdog and we need EVERY ally we can get, don't care who as long as they are genuinely pro-white.

>We

He’s already fucked which is what Jim was alluding to in the Warski stream

Wasn't the sargon audio 5 hours? What is this 50 min shit?

This
Fuck off faggot Sup Forums has specific goals so yes it can be referred to as "we"

>meme flag

No such thing took place

Reminder, go fuck yourself.

Can you give me a timestamp? Would appreciate it user.
Already investing WAY too much time in all this.

Rules 18, 19, and 20 cover the need for that mentality. Ive been citing these lately because Sup Forums really needs to get back to basics.

God you autists are annoying

So he's jewish and he calls himself a slur for germans?

He also literally let his girlfriend cuck him.

>German starts war with alt right faggots
>completely btfos them
>messes with the wrong, ends up in stalemate
>decides going on multiple fronts will be a good idea and declares ideological war on all sides
Wtf is wrong with German mentality?

I would buy you a beer and not slip a roofie

Because Sargon doesn't have fucking autism. He's a political theorist giving his interpretation of internet politics without injecting himself as the central figure of it. He's NOT a butthurt snowflake out to destroy opposition for wrongthink like an SJW or it's ideological inversion, you malicious fuckwits.

fuck, i missed that. it is literally impossible to keep up with all this shit even tho I have the whole week off.

ffs...

can we bring down Sargon too

"Only 1/8th Jewish, goy. You can trust me.

vibrating nipple clamps
crossdressing
dildos
multiple corsets

the discovery of Kraut's fedora forum account was fucking hilarious

>MY ACADEMICS
haha fucking hell kraut.

>He's a political theorist giving his interpretation
>He's NOT a butthurt snowflake out to destroy opposition for wrongthink like an SJW or it's ideological inversion, you malicious fuckwits.
Classic post. Is this pasta?

>pro-white
This place would do more good in pointing and laughing at the opponents of "white nationalism" than by attempting to exhalt it. This place was always best while simply having fun, it's how things from this place managed to matierlaise. What do you think made so many millions of people all over the world adopt the memes this place created? It was the self-aware fun! People don't want some self-serious douchebaggery, it's not fun and attractive. Come on man.

Me.... or the grill?

>Yes goy Sup Forums doesn't really want to achieve anything politically. It's just satire and memes.

If he wants to kill himself he should drink every time Sargon poisons the well in this video.

>Kikestan flag
Every fucking time. Also

Both

what is this guy's motive for releasing this? (just curious)

whos ready for 5 hours of "kraut stop being autistic" "nuh uh muh academics"

This cucked perspective leads to compromise and eventual death.

>Sup Forums has specific goals
Sup Forums is not a group. It's the name of an image board. There is no "we". There's you, me, and them. Occassionally multiple people work on shared goals, separately, at the same time as each other.

It’s when Jim hops on the stream. He asks Sargon about the audio leak of Kraut telling Sargoy about the dox. Watch as both Vee and Sargon try to dance around it

Has Zeph actually said anything implying sargon did anything dishonest?

I suspect this is actually going to make Kraut worse,

youtube.com/watch?v=MDiyMzgSt8M
If anybody cares at around the 46 minute mark jim comes in and confronts sargon.
Didnt listen to it yet though.

He's an attention whore

He has nothing to lose and is probably a sociopath

Do you think the American MSM made constant mention of Pepe because Sup Forums saw Pepe as some super serious political thing? No. The reason the American MSM was obsessed with it is because it was incredibly funny, light hearted and enjoyable by everyone. The fact that Sup Forums didn't take itself or Pepe seriously ensured that this place and the shit it creates was launched right to the top of the world for a while.

user, I think I'd enjoy the roofie...

kraut threw him under the bus but it turned out the guy was fucking insane and recorded everything.

deflecting responsibility and attention whoring for an emotional connection with us

The alt-hype deleted his Coach Black and Blue Pill video. I wonder if CRP threatened him with legal action, that slimey kike.

Zeph says that Sargon is clean

Audio is being put out as a matter of a transparency/kicking Kraut's teeth in more

nope.

STOP POISONING THE WELL

>"we"

I don't know why you wouldn't just assume that you're being recorded, if you're speaking to someone over the internet.

It’s like 46 minuets into the stream

I would too. He's a sociopath, and his friends threw him under the bus.

MUH ACADEMICS

That's what you should do anyways.

mfw they don't respond

AGADEMIGZ PLEZ RESBON

>sargon wanted to stream why he wouldnt debate jf.
yeah, this shit isnt the smoking gun. I fucking knew it. Sargoy was too clean for this shit.

He’s clean in the sense he didn’t take part in the server but he knew about CRP’s dox. That’s what Jim was getting at in the Warski stream

Doesn't surprise me. This is going to be Kraut trying to undermine/backstab/badtalk Sargon.

Zeph is annoying, but thankfully he has become useful

>Strapon of mossad

ACADEMICS WHERE THE FUCK U R ???!?!?!? RESPOND RIGHT NAO!

>only being a presenter.

Lol, no, you choose the direction for everything and make the decisions. lmao.

THE ACADEMICS

How do we achieve this?!

He knew about the dox and did nothing

>I SIT HERE
>I LISTEN TO PEOPLE
>I TAKE NOTES
>METICULOUS NOTES
>I FACT CHECK
>I MAKE PRESENTATIONS

You literally would not even be on this board without Sargon. Your treading a path he blazed years before you fucking ingrates had any political consciousness.

Newfags. There was no opposition to the SJW left before Sargon articulated the formulae to successfully counter attack. So just fuck off already you CO D&C shill marxist shithead.

Oh WOW. He's letting others overhear the convo. Naughty boooiii.

I have always though that rules should be

1. everything old is cringe
2. [end of rules]

>He knew about the dox and did nothing
what should he have done? he's not his fucking child.

Holy shit he sounds cagey

This shit started well before the Ruin leaks

LORD SARGON HAS ARRIVED

>I ASK FOR ACADEMICS
>THEY DON'T RESPOND
>FUG

WHISPER INTO MY EAR ACADEMICS

Sargoy's live!

>You literally would not even be on this board without Sargon.
But I was here pre-Gamer Gate.