Buddhism

how can one incorporate buddhism/enlightenment into white nationalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/sn/sn05/sn05.002.olen.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Ratzinger#Allegations_of_sexual_and_physical_abuse_under_his_directorship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suicide works most of the time

You can't. Buddhism is an anti-philosophy, it is meant to detach the adherent from any notion at all that there is an ego to be taken seriously, let alone sworn to nationalism, ethnic or otherwise.

Buddhism is essentially Stirner's egoism, only the Buddhist believes that 'he' 'himself' is also a spook. And only until this is realized (enlightenment) can you finally stop being reincarnated and finally die a permanent death in Nirvana.

You can't. Google Anatta. Identifying as anything is against the rules.

buddhism is the lowest-tier religion in the world and you should kill yourself for advocating it

It's better than Christcuckery which has lead to the present sorry state of the west.

this dude right here telling the truth everbody listen!

The opposite has happened, Christianity declining caused the west's problems.

dont blame Christianity when more than 90% of people who say they follow it dont follow it in reallity

This is a good example of why Buddhism is pretty Sup Forums unfriendly. Men and women are equal, and identifying even as "something" is bad for you. At least they would be against identity politics.

accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/sn/sn05/sn05.002.olen.html

The decline of Christianity is precisely responsible for our problems today.

All the way

Bodhisattva teaches respect to sentient beings

Best input of your mind

The fact it has an Indo-European origin? Aryanism? Esoteric Hitlerism? Idk
Wrong, that is Islam or kikery.
Also wrong, we are in so much shit because people have abandoned Christianity and it has become subverted.

Buddism is Hinduism for Plebs

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Ratzinger#Allegations_of_sexual_and_physical_abuse_under_his_directorship

Tell that to the 200 or so choir boys who were raped and sexually abused by Pope Benedicts brother. Benedict conveniently resigned as soon as the allegations came out and the stories got buried. Now we have a pope that kisses the feet of migrants. The church has become an organization that promotes pedophilia and the acceptance of immigrants and you're wondering why the west is declining when these are the people who are in charge of our moral compass?

Enlighten/redpill me on Hindus thanks

blame that church, not Christianity, catholics dont even follow what Jesus teaches

white shinto man not even kidding

None of the current religions are all that accurate. And I would argue that many of the 'occult' religions, for better or worse, just attempt to reach for that origin point. Like using death as a means to rid themselves of ego to better understand the 42 laws. Stuff like that. In that sense, Buddhism seeks to kill the sense of ego/self to hit an understanding of how your lack of meaning ensures ultimate meaning. And Christianity alleviates you of sin in the hopes that you seek love in others to see an interconnectivity. Same goal post, different roads. I guess just pick your road and try to understand it on your own terms. That and realize true loneliness is extremely important to reaching that point. Its impossible to see whats around you when you're absorbed with it much less to understand why its even there with you. And thats my 2cents.

And Hinduism is Brahmin-led forced racism, imposed on native Dravidians by invading Aryans.
P.S. don't forget to burn women alive when their husbands die.

i a nazi and buddhist
SUPATIPANNO BAGHAVATTO SAAA WA PASSA NGHUOO

The Samurai practiced a version of it. Evola practiced a version of it. I think you're simplifying things.

>le brahmins
>le sati
I was unaware Delhi university was a thing in Australia, are you aware sati was voluntary and was abolished by Hindus contrary to anglo propaganda?

>the yellow cuck
owo sempai

Fully agree. I grew up in a Buddhist household and it is a bullshit, mumbo jumbo religion.

>Buddhism
>Religion
You clearly don't understand Buddhism.

BEGONE RELIGION TRAITOR

What do you mean?

Buddha gains is Good for society

>a religion, originated in India by Buddha (Gautama) and later spreading to China, Burma, Japan, Tibet, and parts of southeast Asia
Dictionary.com

Enlighten me then meme flag.

Unironically this

Nice post.

I say Christianity is too central for Buddhism to take over. However, the minimalism practiced by Buddhists could be good to stop the consumer cuck mentality. People need purpose not products. Jesus in their hearts at Christmas, not a bloody smartwatch

>angry women
>"zen" meditation
lol

Greco Buddhism. It is possible that stoicism informed and help shape significant portions of the philosophy.

White buddhists are fucking cuckolds. Usually leftist new age subhumans who do not want to believe in God so they pick any random shitty fucking eastern religion.

Find me one non-asian buddhist who isn't a fucking woman or a cuck, I dare you.

Wrong, each person's path is different not everyone is a fucking ascetic monk.

Buddhism is a Confucianism oversimplification inferior to the thing simplified. If you want real enlightenment, read The Analects or Sayings of Confucius, both of which can be found online in PDF form with a quick google search. Happy reading!

Buddhism is a philosophy not a religion. Buddha didn't claim to be God or a prophet of God like Muhammad.

It's a practice not a dogmatic "faith". Those cucks you refer are cucks due to their upbringing and will be cucks in a church or in stahlhelm, it's their nature. Buddhism can help one over come such weakness.

All these fucking chinks duping naive white women witht their shit-tier religion.

Nietzsche called it "a system of hygiene" rather than a religion, for instance.