You realize that the ideology of Fascism is just another means of control, right?

You realize that the ideology of Fascism is just another means of control, right?

What is inherent about control?

The battle between the Right and Left is controlled and directed to further the goals of the "elite."

We can't all be controllers. The negative effects of democracy (the modern world) shows what happens when it's tried.

"5. In the beginnings of the structure of society, they were subjected to brutal and blind force; afterwards - to Law, which is the same force, only disguised. I draw the conclusion that by the law of nature, right lies in force.

6. Political freedom is an idea but not a fact. This idea one must know how to apply whenever it appears necessary with this bait of an idea to attract the masses of the people to one's party for the purpose of crushing another who is in authority. This task is rendered easier if the opponent has himself been infected with the idea of freedom, SO-CALLED LIBERALISM, and, for the sake of an idea, is willing to yield some of his power. It is precisely here that the triumph of our theory appears; the slackened reins of government are immediately, by the law of life, caught up and gathered together by a new hand, because the blind might of the nation cannot for one single day exist without guidance, and the new authority merely fits into the place of the old already weakened by liberalism."
Control isn't a bad thing. it's (((who))) does the controlling.

That's the thing, you think you will be doing the controlling but you are oblivious to the fact you are being used. Or do you believe Hitler actually threatened the World Order? Isn't it convenient that Hitler made so many tactical mistakes?

Yes, it's a mean of controlling your society so it doesn't turn to shit.

That was written by the kikes, it's what caused Hitler to chimp out and he was right to do so.

So the ' Babylonian bloodlines" are the Jews, right?

>do you believe Hitler actually threatened the World Order?
He did

All the while, their power increases.

I'm actually interested in this question too. I mean there is such a fine line to walk between a pure/prosperous and genuinely happy society at the expense of the few freaks of nature and lazy, useless degenerates, and actually just turning into a dictator to fuck over everyone... Besides, how can you find that one man who'm you can trust enough to gain this kind of power in the world we live in today? Everyone is lying, it's all a global oligarchy.

He didn't. And now the Jews have the most powerful tool they've ever had at their disposal. The Holocaust.

I agree, Hitler is not controversial bc of "holocost", he is controversial bc he ultimately lost the war and left a lot of damage behind..

So why are ayy's at the top of the system and not the Jews

Bro they could've pinned something like that on anyone.

People need to be controlled on some level.

But muh freedom.

I think freedom like that is a nice ideal, but human nature prevents it. Look at the degeneracy our society has turned to once control on certain behaviours was lifted. It's just not good I'm afraid.

Collectively, maybe you're right, but I'm too much of a yank to die anything other than a freeman. I think people can be given freedom, but that means discipline has to be a core tenant of the society and culture which hosts that freedom.

I agree with that. I keep thinking people probably need to be enrolled in the military after highschool, like bootcamp for a year. And mandatory gun ownership/training. The latter would only be good in a country without brown skins I imagine. Maybe that amount of discipline would create a good free society.

I agree with mandatory armed service. The tricky thing is, were the US to implement that it would freak out all the other nations. We've got a pretty impressive arsenal and a mediocre size of the military compared to our population. We'd have to create special civil aid units to do something with all that manpower.

That's pretty funny imagining the reaction it'd get, it'd definitely make China piss its trousers. You'd probably need a strict non-interventionist policy again, just to ease that tension. Mind you I think every white country should have the same method of mandatory service.

>non-interventionist policy again
I wish so much we returned to this. All I want is for America to fix its own problems, not the world's. If countries want to do fucked up shit to their own people, that's their own prerogative provided it doesn't pose a national threat to us.
Does kiwi land have mandatory service?

The interventionist idea is just an excuse to propagate war dollars anyway. Would be really good to do away with it. We don't have mandatory service, I think I'm too old at this point to join up myself but my father took me hunting and fishing and camping all throughout my childhood, so I think that serves as a replacement on some level. We barely have a military though, the only thing of note is our SAS.

cryptos. not really jewish, but a perverted subversive syncretism

I do think that given our extremely low population, just shy of 5 million, a mandatory service and arming seems essential to me as a defence. We are isolated though, which helps.

> my father took me hunting and fishing and camping all throughout my childhood
A good set of skills. More of a scout than a soldier, but scouts do important work. I was born in a ghetto and have a lot of urban survival skills, but only a handful of wilderness survival talents. I took it upon myself to learn those too.
Good luck when WW3 breaks out, chummer.

You too, Yankee Sam.