>Terror raids: Four arrests as army bomb disposal called in
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-42410084

>HMS Queen Elizabeth: Leak found on new aircraft carrier
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42406138

>Facebook grilled on Britain First page by MPs
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42412354

>Brexit: Theresa May says she 'will not be derailed'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42382391

>Britons now back Remain over Leave by TEN POINTS in biggest lead since before referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5186797/Britons-Remain-Leave-10-points.html

>Cabinet Ministers clash after Philip Hammond says 'no real Brexit will happen until 2021' and is accused of 'delaying' the divorce by two years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5187211/Ministers-clash-Hammond-says-no-Brexit-till-2012.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5201021/Car-crashes-Melbournes-Flinders-Street-Station-crowd.html
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/01/david-davis-threatens-to-quit-if-damian-green-sacked-unfairly
express.co.uk/news/politics/815836/jeremy-corbyn-prime-minister-by-christmas
chn.ge/2BSAVlA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150849007/#150850834
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anime

Why hello.

Anyone think Corbyn is starting to sound like Del Boy?

>This time next year, John, we'll be in power

Anyone else desperately trying to get a gp appointment right now?

If you're working in a Currys you ought to have a basic understanding of Latin.

Many Americans Huwhites unironically consider this mongrel idiot to be their leader
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

This tweet cannot be real.

Aus truck of peace.

Tis the season to avoid crowded places. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5201021/Car-crashes-Melbournes-Flinders-Street-Station-crowd.html

Sluts

It’s Richard Spencer we are talking about
>Melbourne
>implying invasive wogs, hapas, pajeets and chinks are actually people
Nothing of value was lost. Immigrants and cucks deserve it

ARE WE ALL EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS?

>Celebrating Christmas

LMAO

morning lads, how are we all?

my potatoes bring all the paddies to the yard

GOD DAMN SANDIES RUNNING OVER PEOPLE I WANNA REJOIN THE EMPIRE NOW AAAAAH

We have it even worse here ausbro

those days are over lad. hold fast

Noticing a lot of normies making connections between the Islamic bombathon, the religion that keeps on trucking and migration policy. I do rather hope it might be doing something.

my libdem #stopbrexit londoner said "why is it all the christmas adverts mixraced"

*londoner uncle*

Fuck America

>BBC forcing a wog into a period drama

Actually if he is a servant it was theoretically possible for him to be there. A number of English families kept them as pets.

>Ignoring Damian Green being sacked

You dumb fuck, OP, this is the biggest political news of the week and it will only get bigger.

David Davis is going to quit the cabinet today because of Green's sacking:
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/01/david-davis-threatens-to-quit-if-damian-green-sacked-unfairly

Doesn’t mean it should be even displayed in European art.

How's Inverness? Still got snow?

Anyway this is one of the very very few cases of diversity shilling that has a whisker of reality to it. Assuming of course he is a servant or curio. I'm sure however it'll be full of interracial romance and bix nood. Judging by the costumes we are a bit after Shakespeare but interracial wasn't exactly looked on as good in Othello.

I understand why green got binned, it was for lying but the whole thing doesn't seem very...well...fair?

You just know that he's fucking the two girls on the left at the minimum.

>Jeremy Corbyn: We'll probably gain power next year
YES

Just like he said he would be by Christmas. He just keeps pushing it back further
express.co.uk/news/politics/815836/jeremy-corbyn-prime-minister-by-christmas

The only way Corbyn will gain power is if he cockles the leccy.

>few cases of diversity shilling that has a whisker of reality to it.
That still should be edited out from astirstic life and education after we take control of our nations back

“Western Europe always been all White before 1940s” that supposed to be the common idea of history

got my black turtle neck on today lads. :)

t.

is he going to start a revolution or something?

>assaulting a pensioner
impressive

It's inevitable that he will be PM, the only question is when, so he only needs to say "I'll be PM by the end of next year" four more times maximum before he is right.

The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't sooner though. It only needs a handful of Bi-elections now and the Tories won't even have enough of a majority even with the DUP so they'll have to call an election.

With the sexual harassment scandals popping out of the woodwork there is going to be a lot of bi elections coming especially in tory seats.

Not to mention that there will be an attempted coup if the tries to replace David Davis, after he resigns with anyone but the Mogster.

You can be wrong many times but you only need to be right once.

Don't you need 2/3 of parliament to vote for an election though? Even if Tories + DUP lost the majority they could block an election until 2022

>Green sacked

This government is pathetic

>Advocates violence his entire life
>gets btfo

Bbbbut I'm old

>advocates violence
fucking what?

There will be a literal Marxist as chancellor

Unbelievable really.

Grand caliph George Galloway Inshallah

feeling nostalgic as fuck lads

if you was actually at the boatyard why didn't you take pictures?

Because my dick's huge.

remembering the days when you could post without getting boatyarded?

>There will be a literal Marxist as chancellor

More Maoist than marxist, which can only be a good thing, look how much better China's economy is than the UK's.

Austerity, I think everyone can admit now, was a faliure and there is is no other big tory idea now. The tories are literally a spent force they have nothing to offer anymore. The main problem our economy has is productivity and only socialsm and communism have been proved to improve that. Even if Labour are only in power for 20 years or so this could be the shot in the arm the newly independent and sovereign Britain needs.

Tranny on tv is saying that pregnancy is not inherently female

mordern china isnt maoist

There're ought to be also boozebanks in Britain not only foodbanks.

Do you want balamaha'd you wee fanny> oh wait you won't turn up hmmmmmmm

You could have just gone but you'll never, ever live it down. Ever. He probably would have just bought you a pint as well.

it's a slightly more capitalist version of Maoism and that is what we could have for Britain. Get with the program, you wouldn't want the embarrassment of having backed the wrong horse at the next election would you?

>45 million dead in 4 years

Yeah sounds great

I'd not refuse to be kept as a pet in a London's rich house on the condition that there will be unlimited access to vodka and internet.

What about after I tour the majority of England and none of you show up then? How will you cope?

>More Maoist than marxist

It's over pubes, you'll never gain a moment's traction ever again. Totally, totally over. You should have just gone.

I did go.

If it's over then why are you still trying to convince everyone like it hasn't happened yet? If you really believe that then why are you trying to convince me to not go like you're afraid? fucking

L
L
L
L
L M A O

Please don't make me watch you do this to yourself

DOWN WITH MOSLEY

moron

>I did go.

Prove it you coward

absolutely bullied

No.

There is no austerity on place.

loling out loud at these orbiters tbqh

AND DOWN HE WENT

When can we get rid of the Tories, Labour and the Libdems?

UKIP are useless and don't stand a chance.

The Tories are Labour-lite.

good argument

>he was an Australian with a history of drug use and mental illness (of afghan origin)

Fucking lol it’s all so predictable

>I want to be an internet personality
>I have no personality
What did he mean by this?

>Fastest hand in Parliament

Balmaha

I’m actually embarrassed for you

Get help

Didn't take long to push him over the edge this time.

>unironically coping this hard

unironically boating this yard

Not like poor people would understand.

>frantically pressing f5 to refresh the page to see if people are talking about me

Let's be honest here, I don't need to refresh or check Sup Forums to know if people are talking about me, ofcourse they are, when are they not?

You can't make an ommlette without breaking a few eggs. also as 1/5 of the entire population of the world are chinese when you scale that as a proportion of the UK population you end up with less than 1 person dead probably. So maybe one guy looses a leg or something would be the UK equivalent of that.

If that one person was Ian Huntley, Levi Belfield or Michael Adebolajo I think that is a reasonable price to pay for the start of the new UK golden age and our return as a world superpower.

Bitch made.

Merry Christmas!

Is wn slowly giving up his trip because of what I said?

lmao

Did you say something bitchboy?

You’re assuming I was being ironic. 45 million dead in 4 years is exactly what we need.

Did you tell him about the Jews?

There was obvioualy more to the story, the public outcry (or what little outcry there even was) had died down weeks prior to his forces resignation yesterday.

chn.ge/2BSAVlA

SIGN IT

I think you mean sarcastic.

I missed out on all this stuff with the Pube, I'm assuming he was humiliated in some hilarious way, care to fill us in if we weren't there?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150849007/#150850834

Imagine being a Mosleycuck

Bristol City beat Man U last night, can't believe it

>goal

>challenged one of his rival aspies to a fight at balmaha boatyard
>wimped out while the other guy showed up and provided proof
>experienced bullying on a 'harrowing ITV documentary' scale
>ran away
>now comes back to try and brazen it out until he can settle again every few days
>receives the same treatment again every time
>keeps his cool for exactly five minutes before cycling through various shitposting personas until he gets banned
>rinse, repeat

>Caring about football