I think I just witnessed a terror attack in Melbourne Australia

I think I just witnessed a terror attack in Melbourne Australia

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/pedestrians-hit-in-melbourne-cbd/news-story/0793771ddb8f4d79ec660e0d1c4735d5?nk=64f5156cf7270157d460641e0cb3f791-1513837344
twitter.com/LexiDaish/status/943728887434919936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy fuck you’re there? There’s another thread about it

post pics and eliminate the terrorist, march down the street with his head on a pike

I was just having lunch with a friend 2 minutes from where it happened and I walked out and there were police and elicopters everywhere. Flinders st station is shut down.

that's a big mosque

T I M E S T A M P

We need more of this in Melbourne Christ almighty. Some thing interesting happening in the city AND a great redpilling oppurtunity.

fixed

go to the big thread, give us some hard-hitting on-the-ground reporting

Was a white P plater driving an SUV. P plates are a step up from a learner driver for any non-aus anons.

I thought they erected bollards to prevent this sort of attention seeking

Leaf. You are so fucking funny.
I mean that in an upside-down, back-to-front way.

user DO YOU RECOGNIZE THIS MAN?

Aye there were like, 7 coppers and a helicopter, shit was bonkers

No can do, they've shut the whole street down so I can't get anywhere near. I just jumped on a tram back home.

CNN journo in an earlier thread wants to interview him. He can't keep getting away with this.

oh well. Stay safe!

underrated.

part & parcel you pussy

Reddit-tier post.

fixed

You really are in Australia the picture is upside down. [I know it’s at 90° faggots]

The fuck m8? You realize.how many (you)s you could have gotten?

Just leave dude, no idea if it could get worse.
Remember how many times people said the shooting was done in las vegas

And then it kept happening...

Even if they say rhe situation is under control i hope you left

Quickly buy firecrackers and set them off
Or start yelling Allahu Ackbar really loudly
Do it cunt

Sorry but you deserve it for letting in all those sandniggers.

for you

I'M WATCHING IT ON THE NEWS RIGHT NOW AAAAAH

CAN YOU CONFIRM RACE/RELIGION?

terrorism is a small price to pay for social progress

Says the 52% America goblin who let in all the niggers and spics

Rollinf for a white, Christian heterosexual male

>CAN YOU CONFIRM RACE/RELIGION?
in what way is that relevant

Not bad leaf. Got me.

And now Trump is kicking them out. Australia is just letting more in while taking away their guns.

die slow.

>in what way is that relevant

*breathes in*

BWAHAHAHAHA

>horizontal posting

Part and Parcel mate.

Don't be racist now.

checked

muslim confirmed

that soyboy cop on the left is gay asf

S H O C K E D
H
O
C
K
E
D

go home ISIS

source ??

bunty nooo!

heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/pedestrians-hit-in-melbourne-cbd/news-story/0793771ddb8f4d79ec660e0d1c4735d5?nk=64f5156cf7270157d460641e0cb3f791-1513837344

Looks like a hipster bugman wannabe lumberjack muslim with ear gauges. I guess he's been hitting the daily kos a little to hard and decided to go jihad. Sad.

when you have Soycon at 10 but jihad at 11

>hey guys look at this amazing fast reaction team we have
>two fucking days later a muslim drives a SUV into women and children
>said fast reaction team responds to stand around and make small talk with cuck police

Can Sup Forums be wrong for once?

Underrated.

>And now Trump is kicking them out.
Back to /ptg/ boomer

SAY IT WITH ME

PART

even their terrorists look like hipster fucks

the fuck's in the water down in melbourne? lmao

cheers cunt

>bunty
Muh me loge?

>It's a Muslim
>again

Brainlets... when will they learn?

>two fucking days later a muslim drives a SUV into women and children

I hate to say it, but I have a feeling that these attacks are going to quickly escalate.

watch this terror attack be forgotten in less than a week

Haha lol haha

Dunno mate, looked like a sunshine denizen that got stuck into the goon and ran a red light to me. Vid of old mate getting nicked:

twitter.com/LexiDaish/status/943728887434919936

>4 days before Christmas
>Muslim running down Christmas shoppers

it'll never be forgotten

Melbourne can burn to the ground for all I care.

you mind not fucking posting sideways ? i regret they missed you

You're joking. Think of all the attacks on German Christmas markets, and I can't even remember but there was probably one here too. No one cares after a week or so, except us.

Hey if France can ignore a couple dozen people being ripped apart by a truck a couple Australians are an okay trade off for diversity ;)

These people make me sick.

So you didn’t see shit..
Fucking liar
You didn’t witness anything just the aftermath

underrated

degenerate liberals will just say "not all muslims" and then it will happen again.

unless we rise up and kill the kikes this shit will never stop

How did the new terrorist speaker system work out? Are they announcing 'Not all muslims' on loop? I'd expect nothing more from the cucked capital of Aus.

Deadset I guarantee you Melbournites would be stoked to get a Christmas jihad surprise because that would finally rubber stamp their world city status. You aren't in the top ten list of happening places unless muslims are being issued with HR licenses during the holidays.

>didn't even kill anyone
You should fucking hang your head in shame. What a wasted opportunity. No 72 virgins for you, Mahmood.

Its Melbourne even the cops are soyboys

is melbourne putting soy in the water?

Yet this is held true by the wise of Eressëa, that all those of the Quendi who came into the hands of Melkor, ere Utumno was broken, were put there in prison, and by slow arts of cruelty were corrupted and enslaved; and thus did Melkor breed the hideous race of the Orcs in envy and mockery of the Elves, of whom they were afterwards the bitterest foes. For the Orcs had life and multiplied after the manner of the Children of Ilúvatar; and naught that had life of its own, nor the semblance of life, could ever Melkor make since his rebellion in the Ainulindalë before the Beginning: so say the wise."
The Silmarillion

Yet this is held true by the wise of pol, that all those of the aryans who came into the hands of rothchild, ere israel was broken, were put there in prison, and by slow arts of cruelty were corrupted and enslaved; and thus did rothchild breed the hideous race of the mutts in envy and mockery of the aryans, of whom they were afterwards the bitterest foes. For the mutts had life and multiplied after the manner of the Children of god; and naught that had life of its own, nor the semblance of life, could ever rothchild make since his rebellion in the genesis before the Beginning: so say the wise."
real life

jesus
why is everyone so fat

Topkek, you cheeky bastard.

It started playing the call to prayer.

Sad!

lunch might have saved your life

life is crazy sometimes.

Fuck me.

winter is coming

we rake you last.

Fuck you nigger, you didn't see shit.

>lord of the fries
>everyone is fucking fat
For foreigners, imagine trying to find a decent gf in this pig country
It's worse than the terrorist attacks

You get advance 10 second warnings before a truck of peace. The loudspeakers play the latest underground nasheed (you wouldn't know it, the singer is a follower of a mullah that is super obscure).

top bantz

Remember the real victims of this are the muslims who will now feel unsafe due to racism

>Sup Forums is now first on the scenes with reporting

Brave new world.

lol, I bet it did.

It's absolutely disgusting. I was watching the news and they said nothing about the driver so my first instinct was to go to Sup Forums and lo and behold a fucking Arab in handcuffs. They didn't even say terrorist attack on the news.

no humans
only anglos

nice joke there Mufasa

>a fucking Arab in handcuffs

Looks like an Indian to me - beard could make him a muzzie, but the lumberjack shirt and the gauges makes me think trendie.

I'm 50/50 on this one, having seen Indian drivers at work when they aren't trying to kill people.

imoygine moi shack

gb2 leddit you fucking gay cunt, infact go get curb stomped by a moose high on maple syrup you cock sucking indian faggot cunt

But user they can't confirm that.

You're just being a racist jumping to conclusions.

Was it a darkie lad?