Serial Experiments Lain

What the FUCK did I just watch Sup Forums?

please explain how this show is not trash

Explain how it was.

Dude X-files lmao

It makes more sense when you're stoned off your ass.

It's too deep for you. I mean it. It's on Jean-luc Godard, Alphaville or Week End level too deep for you.

and you dont seem to understand

>please explain how this show is not trash
It's the evangelion of anime

a shame user seemed an honest man

A SHAME YOU SEEMED AN HONEST MAAAAAN

Seriously though what does a comforter cover have to do with anything?

ayy lmao

>Leave Son Goku to me

>Hmm hmm... Hmm... hmm... hmm... Hmm... hmm...
well to answer anaue schee to your inquest: I just for the first for the first to complemency the entitude of this telebe and I think afeter manch ansecement Its conclutes: She Lain has iterated offer manty layers to one conclusion: Magora's Neticism.

Its all bein with anetical susbide of the Girl, who'se first who'se ghost post to Lain's telebe Navi. Now the fist connection THERE ITIS in form Navi whose spam with ghost posts.

Entrane with The Part Where She Shoots Up Metal Meth, she scan see the real lines begin To Break. Everyone's "CONNECTED" huh? You mean LIKE LINKED? LINKED? HUHHH?

comes to The Battle of Kids Vs Adult Of Body But Not Of Mind (Playing Videogames? Really), we see that game He Plays for adeltes ends in compflation with Game for Kids. In Much the Same way Nonagenarians OBSCESS for the nostage of the digital taims that their era. and we know the Neticism's crowning champion nostage to be Magora's Serial Experiments Lain.

Later On the NiGHTs (Plageuirisem of saga's estemed Pinball Game) and the Kid there Is playing On The Console (A NOTHER BIGGGG HINT) while mother fucks (disgusting). They deserfed to death for copingright Imputation.

Sponsorship Obriately Pizza: Shows up time again and time again. Just an other to the theme.

The Ending Confutes the Hypenitence I'h set out. Destort mammaries to swort your own opines and beletes is the Sosciety we Live In Presently And Time. Enough mammary nipulation and it Becomes Realidad.

Turely a griping comencary on the application of nostage as it affulects the soschemialities of the Neticism.

One thing I cannot Figure out: Why dod't she ware the bare suit?

an anime

I've seen this so many times, yet I'm still only on the third episode.

Present day

>lain
>Sup Forums

lain is Sup Forums's girl

Present year.

PRESENT TIME

HAHAHAHAHA

Let͏'s a͚͔͈͍̲͎̓̐l͗̍̽ͪl̼͚̬͇̩̯̅̓ͦ̈̓ͅ l̩̪̗̩̦̞͙̖ͩ̏̔ͨ̋͌̽͞ö̙̤̰̲́̉̾̏ͧ͆̀͢͡ͅv̷̙͓͇̉ͪ̌͌͆̑̇́͡ę͔̱̏̒̀ L̨̖̮̦̰͉̦̏͂̀͋̍ͫ̄͐̍̑ͨ̎͆͂́a̘̻͇̤̫͓̫̱̖̬͔̼̰̫̯͔̍̌͑̔̾ͪͯ̽̂ͫ́̊̉ͮ́͠ͅị̢̡̨͔̦̞͕̲̎ͫ̈̋̿͒͆̕nͫͧͣ̀ͣ̄͌̾̏͋̆ͨ̾̚͏̸̢͈͎̺͙̜̯̣̞͉̖͜ͅ.̷̢̳̙̮̭͈͓̹̠̩̮͎͙͎͉̽̏̒̎̉͒ͮ͑

and i don't seem to understand

dude the 90s lmao

Lain is /our girl/

I think I just got anischeral trying to read this.