Drug users should be given a life sentence and dealers should be killed

Drug users should be given a life sentence and dealers should be killed.
Drugs are degeneracy. No good people use drugs. Fucking degenerates nowadays support the legalization of drugs. Why not legalize pedophilia too if you really like degeneracy.

>inb4 alcohol is a drug
No its not. It is a social drink that has been used for thousands of years. No one who sells alcohol kills his competitors and no one who uses alcohol kill other people for alcohol debts.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol, okay pal

>No one who sells alcohol kills his competitors and no one who uses alcohol kill other people for alcohol debts.
Because it's legal you fucking moron

What about when it was illegal though?

weakest bait I've ever seen
1/10 apply yourself next time

I agree OP.

crazy how no one got killed over alcohol during prohibition. good thing it isnt a drug.

Before ZOG took over western civilization drugs were legal. Even in Third Reich Germany most drugs were legal

Aren't you the government's dude if you constantly create regulations and consequences for violating those regulations all you do is create more demand against those regulations AKA black markets I mean black markets will fight to stay alive and make money hints deaths faulty products and laced products regulation kills more people because it creates the scenario

itt: deranged rant by OP. what are you trying to slide?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_Nazi_Germany

>No good people use drugs
last i checked, you required a drug to vaccinate you against tetanus.

check
fucking
mate
faggot

B A D B A I T
A
D
B
A
I
T

> So what's that flask in OP's pic doing there?

If you think weed should be illegal but alcohol is fine. You're a fucking idiot.

Marijuana is a social plant. See? See how easy that was? You're just saying fucking words and your abject idea of morality means literally nothing to me. Gargle my dick and balls

>1 post
>meme flag
>trying to divide and conquer
Wanna guess how i know you got paid for this post faggot?

>t. Boomer
Alcohol is literally a drug by definition
And pot was legal till the forties when it was banned because it was feared it would hurt tobacco and woods bottom line

/Thread

I smoke weed literally every day. I'm high right now.

What the fuck are you going to do about it, faggot?

Holy shit how is this thread still happening, its obviously bot generated, just look how active OP is in this thread
>victimless crimes are bad
Vs
>victimless crimes should be punished
What ever happened to the right to be left alone?

I'd make a joke about how Canada is legalizing weed but Trudeau is at the helm, so I guess we lose again

Drugs caused the 60s to happen

What about Prozac Shrimps?

Alcohol is absolutely a drug. Do you think heroin gets to become a "social injection" after 1000 years?

Alcohol is not a drug. Put down the crack. Drugs only became popular in the 60s.

This. Only a fucking retard calls alcohol a drug. You cant inject alcohol, it doesnt make you crazy and it is lega.

this is bait right?

Fuck me you are retarded. Look up the definition of what a drug is (hint, ANYTHING that alters the normal function of your body) and then come back and tell me alcohol is not a drug.

Of COURSE Duterte would browse Sup Forums.

>No one who sells alcohol kills his competitors and no one who uses alcohol kill other people for alcohol debts.
Look up prohibition you moron that is exactly what happened,the sooner weed is legal the better.