youtu.be/9uBzkJw1tRI
>Pres Trump speech on Natl Security Strategy 12/18/17
youtu.be/uj4zJiWX70o
>Animatronic Trump @Disney 12/18/17
youtu.be/NePlddZpNKs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/pedestrians-hit-in-melbourne-cbd/news-story/0793771ddb8f4d79ec660e0d1c4735d5?nk=64f5156cf7270157d460641e0cb3f791-1513837344
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/365806-rand-paul-threatens-to-filibuster-long-term-surveillance-extension
youtube.com/watch?v=AGYn7ER5U_0
youtu.be/7F969uaUtgo
youtube.com/watch?v=pLOsviEPS-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

Here we go again..

>last thread not even at 280
come on now

>Trump on Scalise shooting: "A hell of a way to lose weight"

>melbourners being slaughtered
Oh I know exactly how I got this Brouzof.

HE

notice anything /ptg/?

JOHNNY! I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING! THERE'S TOO MUCH SHIT IN MY FACE! YOUR CLEVELAND STEAMER WAS TOO MUCH!

CAN'T

nice one my fellow pedes! always with the good funny memes XD sam hyde did it once again lol so epic

LOL

I thought you banned scary things after Port Arthur?

heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/pedestrians-hit-in-melbourne-cbd/news-story/0793771ddb8f4d79ec660e0d1c4735d5?nk=64f5156cf7270157d460641e0cb3f791-1513837344

What awoo hours is this, again?

KEEP

SUV of peace hours

No.

>Awoo shit
take it back 2 reddit newfriend

>Mfw republitards say they "can't wait for 2018"

Me neither

How does he keep getting away with it?!

Melbourne is homo town. Day of the lovely day now.

Joe is butthurt and jealous, oh and Hatch is staying, get bent faggot.

Joe's so jealous lol

Jewish awoo hours

I'm alt right

>straya
why does anyone even care?

I feel like my brain is going to crack. How on the fucking fuck has this lunatic not been brought to justice yet?

real wolfboy times?

Reddit is disgusting

MAGA

REAL

they've been really taking grand theft auto larping to the next level lately

Eat it libtards, EAT IT

Paul To Filibuster Over 702

The spy program, authorized by Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), allows the National Security Agency (NSA) to conduct surveillance on non-American targets outside the United States without a warrant, even in cases when they communicate with Americans.

The program, which is set to expire at the end of this year if Congress doesn't act, has drawn ire from civil liberties advocates because of the incidental collection on U.S. citizens that occurs under the law.

Civil liberties advocates have argued for reform of the law, particularly to close the “backdoor search” loophole that lets federal investigators search through the data incidentally collected on Americans for investigations.

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/365806-rand-paul-threatens-to-filibuster-long-term-surveillance-extension

youtube.com/watch?v=AGYn7ER5U_0

I literally had a dream this night about 5 districts turning blue, one of them was in Alabama, another one in north carolina and another in virginia

neat

Jew confirms Aus attack is a Muslim

Melbourne imported Sudanese shitheads who are continuing their war in the streets of melbourne.

>A poll with no source

Ok

(((berg)))

Why are the Muslim terrorists always barefoot after they park their cars on people?

When does the bill get signed into law lads? I can't fucking wait to watch Trump sign it in his office and gloat at everyone
>no major legislation they said
>*nek minute*
>biggest tax cut/reform in half a century
Ha!

ARE YOU SAYING TRUMP GETS TWO COMPLIMENTS? WHAT? THREE COMPLIMENTS? IMPEACH HIM ALREADY! ONLY OBAMA IS ALLOWED TO GET COMPLIMENTS!

T R U M P

RELIGION OF PEACES

good, any "Diverse" shithole like that should destroy itself as quick as possible

They ritually bathe their feet before committing terrorism

Coulter's Law yet?

Bless you, Christ-chan

How about every poll?

this is why he has to beg for money

Two hands
Two scoops
Two terms
Two genders

is this true?

(((polls)))

TWO SIPS

HE TOOK TWO SIPS

AWOO

What’s left to do with my life after the baby rapers in DC are hanging from rope? Why live?

Fucking Joe... peak bitter.
Meanwhile
>"Greatest Ever"

DEUS VULT?

Yeah and we all know how well those turned out for Hillary amirite?

Sure if you want

For this.

How is your (((enrichment))) coming?

It's close enough to be turned around.

Then again, we all know how polls worked out in 2016.

Retake Constantinople

tbqh people used same argument for Roy Moore and look what happened

I know how they turned out for Roy Moore

That probably made Joe just seethe with anger.

So is Mueller our guy? Pros and cons?

Pros
>Met with Trump supposedly about a position he knew he was barred from taking
>Is probably in hock to someone over Uranium One, perhaps known by Trump
>Hasn't found much if anything on Trump even by the reckoning of biased media outlets

Cons
>Appointed by Rod Rosenstein
>Has put biased people in his commission

Neutral
>Nobody knows just what the fuck is going on with all these indictments

>Google executives performing back-channel diplomacy on behalf of Obama and Hillary
>literally fomenting insurrections on behalf of the government
>silence or even smugness
>some companies announce a bonus check after a tax cut bill is passed
>CORPORATISM

fucking leftists
no Christmas presents for them

right around the 3rd of January

Ok have fun with your cooked polls. Trump just passed a massive tax bill that will grant many Americans who like and hate him a big tax break. The republicans are unified, the DNC can’t even scrap together a platform or a Coherent thought

moore lost because he had no policy that people knew of. everytime he opened his mouth, it was to defend himself from pedo accusations, that's not how trump won. people didn't ant to vote for a democrat, so they stayed home, that's why he lost

Pence or any other Republican should be favored to win 2024 assuming Trump can prevent the 12 million illegals that took the Census in 2010 from taking it in 2020. By preventing them from being counted we prevented the Democrats from gaining representatives and electoral votes in states where illegals are more numerous.

An example of this would be Texas. Illegals are mostly Hispanic, and current laws require there to be districts which cater to Hispanics and blacks as minority groups (lel no one gives a fuck about Asians). The more illegals in South Texas and Dallas, the more districts are drawn in those areas where an already Democratic electorate can artificially elect another Democrat that shouldn't be in Congress. Usually states like North Dakota or Kentucky should have gotten the representative or electoral vote that instead went to an illegal-heavy state.

Because if the Democrats are in power they'd definitely end those cuts, harming the economy. The Democrats have no choice now if they somehow manage to regain power to keep middle class cuts in place.

Wait, wasn't there supposed to be an announcement about the investigation's future? Did I miss it?

tfw this will happen and the economy will go to shit like every time we have a dem majority in the senate, and trump will be blamed.

What time is it even in australia?

youtu.be/7F969uaUtgo
youtu.be/7F969uaUtgo
youtu.be/7F969uaUtgo

Did you know about 32.7% of White Gentiles and about 28.4% of Non Whites are over 50??? Though only like 29% of White Men are over 59.

As long as the candidates Trump stands behind gets full support they will stand a better chance than Moore who had a shit campaign.

It was (D) so of course it was simply some faggot saying "If he fires Mueller or ANYONE then it's against the Constitution for some reason and we should all commit treason."

>t. faggot

Trust no one.

The 2014 and 2016 congressional polls looked similarly.
Republicans always catch up in the last month.

Fuck no, the FBI was in the Clinton's pocket.

He apparently got every Commucrat lawyer he could to add to his team.

This meme needs to die. Mueller is just going to interrogate conservatives over and over until he produces more "lying to investigators" bullshit and other procedural nothings to try to get them to play along.

He's having trouble finding stuff because NOTHING IS THERE.

#IllRideWithYou

he also was low energy in particular toward the end

if I had been in his position I would never have avoided the media but instead used all the publicity I can get and done more than 1 rally per week

It fucking amazes me every time these dumbasses post this shit. A fucking dictator wouldn't pass tax cuts because that would decentralize power and weaken the central government. A dictator would raise taxes as high as possible in order to concentrate wealth unto himself so he can use that wealth to further subjugate the country.

These people are so fucking dumb.

>*Over 50*
Lol not 59 I can’t believe I have done this.

Hatch is one of the finest statesmen the country has ever seen. Joe is a jealous cocksucker that Trump is the most effective president since probably Eisenhower. He could reach Jackson levels.

>Outspend a pedophile by an order of magnitude

top kek aren't you fucks broke?

That's it?! Damn, I was pumped about that sheeit. Thanks!

That was the ironic part, Jones had no media coverage. Moore could have used that to his advantage, all eyes were on him. Instead he spent so much time in hiding and in his home county.

exactly. fucking bannon making this election about his war vs gop didn't help either, nobody wanted to vote for moore just to stick it to mcconnell, and it's no wonder his own party disavowed him after that

Why haven't you moved out yet?

TRUCK OF PEACE AUSTRALIA

pretty shit

5:20pm where I am

youtube.com/watch?v=pLOsviEPS-4

Oh SHEEEIIITTT

BAN HIGH CAPACITY GAS TANKS!

sorry forgot the other half

it was

>outspend a fucking pedophile by an order of magnitude
>barely scrape a victory together

whatshisface didn't win, Moore lost.