This is your friendly neighborhood gay couple. Say something nice

This is your friendly neighborhood gay couple. Say something nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KXQNnROT_90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They bring hopes and dreams.

Why does Victor look so ugly?

Better than the dykes that live down the street.

Because he's going bald, just look at that shine on his hairline.

Vitya's forehead looks less shiny than usual. Piggys handplacement is lewd. 10/10

At least he has ai and the pig dick he always wanted

Who the fuck made that Fairy plushie is what I want to know. And why did they throw it at baldfat?

They let me pet their dog so I like them

>:3

So now I'm living in a rich neighbourhood for celebs? Lucky!

You live in a dumpster behind a restaurant on the same street. They're still technically your neighbors.

I see they've got an angry, gay cat in their household. How nice.

Yurio threw it, he'll be wanting it back most likely.

They have a happy poodle. So it balances out.

They have the most beautiful romance I've ever seen. I can't stop searching for their lewds on Pixiv.

>not using the superior edited gay official art
It's like you don't even love them

>no rings edition
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is the reason for not having the rings really because of spoilers? I always thought it sounded kind of weird.

I'm starting to believe some tinfoil hat anons that it might be censorship or biased hetfags.

It's likely magazine censorship. Magazines have hetfag editors and probably are too afraid of scaring off people if they feel like it'd be making a statement. The calendar has the rings but that's MAPPA-produced only

Good to see you're still around, drawanon.

It would have to be censorship at this point given the pair skate costumes. I remember some shooting down the idea of a pair skate final BD cover because of spoilers, this kills that.

I hope that calendar has some 11/10 homo

Will the calendar have art for every month?

This is a blue board.

No, preview for ants.

It's okay, they're wearing rings.

Is that a poster or just a cover?

There's mini illustrations on the pages with dates

You know what I really hate? Fics where they turn Yuuri into this huge sluts who sleeps around with men and then feels guilty and lonely but at the end of the day can't stop whoring himself out in order to feel alive.

Way to fuck up a perfectly nice and loveable character.

>rings in the right hand
Absolutely disgusting

I feel it's perfectly plausible, even likely, that he's a slutty drunk, But sober, no way.

That's the correct placement, user. It's the Russian way. Plus Isabella wears hers from JJ on the right hand as well.

You stop that. Piggy is pure. He's only a slut for Biktoru .

That's the hand Russians wear their wedding rings. Yuuri followed every step of a Russian engagement perfectly. He's been practicing for this half his life after all.

Even when he was drunk he only grinded on one man.

You're right, never noticed.

Pig is a monogamous slut. The best kind.

Because Victor was there, of course he wasn't going to want anyone else.

But quiet, low self esteem, binge drinker causig confidence.... all signs point to slut, I'm sorry.

Grinding is only for Victor, standing on thighs is reserved for Chris.

Such a fuccboi thing to use the hoe filter for an engagement pic

He'd just go home and grind on his posters instead.

So Pig is a slut who will sleep with anyone as long as he's drunk? Get him away from Bald. Piggy probably has aids.

Phichit kept him safe in Detroit.

It's not like he gets drunk that often though, he's fine.

Don't believe such vile rumors. Pig's anus has only known Victor's cock and the dildos he imagined were Victor.

Pair skate outfits are not an obvious spoiler. We only know that they're a spoiler because we've seen the pair skate itself; any random joe looking at anime magazines isn't going to magically know that there's a pair skate in the last episode just because two figure skaters are wearing figure skating costumes.

Nah. Phichit took him to frat party orgies. Piggy has all of the stds.

give back the awards

Shut up, Barbara.

Hmph!

From Newtype Romance.

They're matching outfits, though.

What did they mean by this? Fat and bald are just Bros.

you don't have a romantic bro?

Lol this faggot never gave a brojob to his bro.

Kek so instead of it being a sumo match, is the goal to have an ice dance that'll just look like BaldFat humping?

And? Matching outfits aren't the least bit unusual for magazine spreads. Nobody who hasn't seen the pair skate is going to think twice about it.

Yeah, bro, I do. I bought him wedding rings but they're just good luck charms. We also kids but that's just because we like surprising each other. I'm also going to follow him all the way back to his home country that's literally in the other side of the world just so I'm not separated from him. We're the best of Bros.

Is the second BD out? Do we have rips?

>We also kids

Have a seat user

Truly a bromance for the ages.

Was the "pair skate" actually a pair skate or an ice dance? I'm pretty sure it was an ice dance

A bit of both I think.

Ice dance. More romantic desu.

I'm sorry. I'm drunk on wine and bromance.

What even is the difference? I'm ignorant.

ice dancing is ballroom dancing on ice

>phichit+chu
I doubt JJ used that filter himself.

An icy pair dance

I'm sick of those disgusting rings edits already.

t. hetfag

So at what point did Yuuri's Eros stop being about Katsudon and start being about seducing Victor?

Wait, I forgot that some of Baldfat's moves were based off this
youtube.com/watch?v=KXQNnROT_90

These two are ice dancers, so yeah, it was definitely more an ice dance. Wish people used that more than "pair skate", it is kinda more romantic like you said.

The same episode he came up with the katsudon thing in the first place. It was the next stage like how Fairy's next stage was Grandpagape.

so when is the next sales update posted? i heard its today...

Truthfully Victor was his eros as soon as he thought watching Victor perform Eros could get him pregnant, Piggy just didn't realize it.

I don't understand how we can have a show where an adult man uses thoughts of another adult man as inspiration for his dance routine about hot sex and still have people questioning if this is kind of gay or not

This scene was so gay, I cringed the first time I saw it but loved it anyway.

He only even thought of katsudon in the first place because he was so fixated on the idea of eating celebratory date night katsudon with Victor anyway.

I wish they showed the flashes of red more often in the Eros routine, make it sexier. And fuck the mesh pattern they used, apparently the BD didn't change it. I am disappointed.

They look so cute and happy I love it. I just wish Yurio would go. It would be 10/10

That actually makes sense

I like slut Yuuri more than I like actual slut Victor.

>eating katsudon with Victor

His two favorite things together, that would be one very happy pig. Sex before katsudon though.

It's an ice dance, all the moves were from ice dance. It was skating when Yuri was alone.

Pair skate has the same steps and jumps of solo skate and the lifts are over head.

He was already losing control just imagining a date night with Bald.

It's how it should be.

Got my BD today, so I thought I'd let you faggots know they fixed GANBA-Yuuri.

Just who is this hot blooded Kyushu man?

also this

>Who the fuck made that Fairy plushie is what I want to know

Probably one of the Angels. You can see one holding one here.

>why did they throw it at baldfat?

because why not? Fairy makes everything better.

>barely fix taco's skate
>fix all the butts instead
Priorities.

I'm still wondering how they managed to misspell their own country's name in the first place

cry more. your tears will be lubricant to the sweet buttsex that baldfat are having

yurio!!! nice