chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/95429718-132.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/22/16683462/trump-tax-is-bad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one said that
just that the richer people get more

>tax cuts for non-millionaires run out after a few years
>tax cuts for wealthy never expire
stop trying to defend getting jewed cos the reality makes god emperor look bad you kek loving memeing based poofter

Alright listen up, shill faggot.They don't. They actually get less of a cut than the middle class. Someone making $40k gets the biggest cut. You're fucking retarded if you can't comprehend that.

Who is going to buy all this US debt I wonder.

usdebtclock.org/

>Alright listen up, shill faggot

>Republicans think someone who makes $50 million a year needs a tax cut

>less of a cut
if you're looking at percent maybe
they shouldn't get ANYTHING
its basically
>here peasants, see, everything is fair, everyone gets a cut, now take your pennies gladly & get back to work
I'm sorry that you're so triggered & stupid

As a paid shill, which tax bracket do you fall under?

the paid shills are the ones shilling for massive trump tax cuts for goldman sachs and wells fargo

John Mcafee, Jihan Wu, and Roger Ver

ok there's $10 million.

Trump's budget deficit is $1 trillion.

Jihan is the richest man in the world. You'll see.

All of a sudden commies are worried about deficits. I'm not quite sure you should be arguing something you don't actually give a shit about. You're terrible at leafing.

Better image, slightly revised layout.

I'm not a commie and we're always worried about budget deficits

he's not interested in buying US debt

>Pay more dollars in tax
>Get more of a cut in absolute dollars
>Percentage-wise, much less of a cut than middle class
Your propaganda is weak. Mainstream media is literally lying about these numbers.

That's why we eliminate waste.

>get
Only poor leeches get things from the government
A tax cut means they take less from you. Of course you’d know that if you were one of the contributors

Trump signs $700 billion military budget into law
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/95429718-132.html

wrong try again

From 35% to 21% that's a 35% reduction in the corporate tax rate u retarded shill. More than any individual. And Goldman Sachs doesnt need billions in tax cuts

*40% reduction

Imagine being this (((retarded)))

don't be anti-semetic

Don’t be a leaf faggit

I can't change being perfect.

>John Mcafee

>Democrats can't address what people say

whatever you say mister reddit

You mean the 2008 recession caused by democrat voters not paying their mortgages

Reducing taxes and bringing businesses back to a favorable US tax system increases revenues ya dingus.

>defence spending is a waste because I live in a fantasy world

No the one caused by 8 years of glorious Republican policies that they now have to dindu but yet are repeating

youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

The theory behind Trump’s tax cuts is exactly what gave us the failed Bush economy
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/22/16683462/trump-tax-is-bad

this, when will republicans stop voting against their economic intrerests

No it doesn't. This is why Republicans can't be trusted with money.

>spending doesn't count as spending because I'm a right wing retard military industrial complex shill

The Left only has so much in their playbook, they have to answer back to SOMETHING to everything Trump does. In this case instead of racism, xenophobia, sexism or whatever, it's classism, it's division.

>Implying that the rich make their money through a salary

Why shouldn’t they get one?

Many do.

paid shill look at

5 dollars a day for a year is 1680 dollars.
1680 times 320 million is 1/20 of our national debt.
We could have the national debt paid off in twenty years. We need to figure out a way convince people to save 1680 every year, that's it.
Of course the debt's continuously growing but at it's current rate of growth we can see it done in our lifetimes. Hell, we could see it done before we retire if "we" is encompassing the millennial generation.
What's your solution? Am I retarded? Has no one thought of this? What's going on?

Based leaf knows what's up.

That doesn’t answer my question. Why doesn’t someone who makes a lot of money deserve to keep it?

people don't have $5 a day, babies don't have money and interest costs

i appreciate your initiative and effort but america is quite fucked and will crumble under the weight of trump's deficits that's why all the GOP are cashing out now

because the US budget deficit is $700 billion a year and national debt is $21 trillion and exploding

inb4 spend less

republicans never spend less

>just that the richer people get more
I agree.. all people should pay equal tax.. that'd probably be about $13,885,990 each. Please mail your check asap.

Still not answering my question

>>Republicans think someone who makes $50 million a year needs a tax cut
democrat poorfags think they pay more tax than the rich.

if all niggers where rich, it would be racist to tax them.

yeah i answered it multiple times you're just being a bitch about it

u fight so hard to give rich black men and women like Floyd Mayweather and Oprah massive tax cuts

No you haven’t

yes i have

No you haven’t. I asked why a person shouldn’t be allowed to keep the money they earned. I don’t care about the deficit, I wanna know why you think anyone has the right to take someone else’s money

Yet in Europe the corporate tax rate is even lower at 18%.
Literally kill yourself you commie piece of garbage.
This brings jobs back to our shores.

All Democrats need to fucking hang.

>I don’t care about the deficit,

this is the problem with conservashits

your only goal is to bankrupt the country

i can't take u people seriously

their taxes went up. they aren't corporations.

Still not answering my question

It continues to astound me that right wing retards don't know that companies go overseas FOR CHEAP LABOR

Chinese work for $1/hour

u already forgot

oh but i did

>It continues to astound me that right wing retards don't know that companies go overseas FOR CHEAP LABOR
that's why we just lowered corporate tax rates retard. try to keep up instead of sperging about the rich.

>bankrupting the only superpower
>superpower which prints money because we own the planet via the petrodollar system
Kill yourself, no aircraft carrier battlegroup having pacifist neovagina.

No you haven’t. Is it because you don’t have an answer?

Definition of a cuck: Getting scraps from the table and bragging about it.

lel

i already answered

is it because u don't like the answer

Actually GM goes to Camada and Mexico, so it looks like we discovered why your soon to be unemployed ass is so panged.

What is it like to be irrelevant on an international level? Lol

What is it like to have substandard marijuana and a shitter healthcare system and tax code?

Companies only pay taxes on their profits.

revenues - expenses = profits

Workers wages are tax deductible.

Why would companies already making billions in profits stop using cheap labor in China because u gave them a tax cut on their billions in profits?

You morons didn't think this through.

THIS

No answer then? Oh well, I guess Obamaleaf fails yet again.

i already answered

is it because u don't like the answer

>Canadian expert on us tax code
Thanks for correcting the record, paid shill.

yw goldman sachs shill

what if the problem with government isn't actually the taxation, but the spending part? what if the governmeent is actually too fucking big and should be a lot smaller. maybe instead of taxing everything out of people, maybe we make cuts to government.

idk, just a thought

First of all Republicans never cut spending. They explode it. Secondly, tax cuts reduce revenues and explode the deficit.

Republicans think that the way to lose weight is to gain 500 pounds.

This

Jesus, the bifurcation fallacy in this thread is too much for me to handle.

>implying the rich even make money threw income
only people like celebrites and actors make that much income, rich business people get their sheckles threw other taxable categories

I usually don't chime in, but here you go. They would bring jobs back because the corporate tax in other countries is higher. Look at Germany, they expect to lose billions in revenue from US corporation coming back. It isn't worth the money to be outside this country if the other country's tax rate is higher.

>I don't know what the social contract is.
Well start learning.

I don't think you conservatives understand that corporations only pay income taxes on their profits and they get to write off all their costs.

Corporations went overseas because of cheap labor. Not tax rates. And there are plenty of places that have 0% or 5% corporate tax rates.

I think u were lied to by people who tricked u into thinking that Goldman Sachs and Wells Fargo and others needed billions in tax cuts.

2 scoops

>They explode it
Like Obama? Lol ok leaf.

It doesn't matter its still fucking stupid to spend so much on tax cuts outside of a recession

Okay, and answer this question: Why shouldn't people who made their money on their own keep their money? And further, what incentive is there to get to that point if you know your money will just be taken away for the little guy who didn't put in the work?

you must be new to US politics. cutting ANYTHING, even the smallest shit, is like fighting a fucking war. It is so incredibly difficult to cut anything that the way to gain the most leverage is just to say "fuck it" and make tax cuts. That at least forces the people preventing spending cuts to the table.

>This is what laffer actually believes

It doesn't force anything. It just explodes the deficit. This is what Republicans do every time

>Why would I want to win the lottery if I know some of it is going to taxes?

> the democrats will never extend the bush tax cuts!

lmao

Why shouldn't Soros get huge tax cuts now when I could be a future Soros?

They pay more retard.

yay!

i get a tax cut.

The lottery is a scam anyways?

Can you lot fuck off to reddit where you belong.

tbf you aren't considering small business which can't normally minimise tax at the same magnitude multinationals do, this tax cut will make it easier for them to employ and pay their staff especially considering how the burden of CIT tends to fall mainly on consumers and workers.

>Corporations went overseas because of cheap labor. Not tax rates
Bullshit. Cheap labor has always been a thing,
its not a recent phenom. When Corporate tax
sat at 5% nobody even cared to look for
cheaper labor. Not to mention it costs money
to make a move like that. Infrastructure, shipping costs, blah blah blah. It only becomes
worth it when your tax rates are north of 20%

You're responding to Obama Leaf, a paid Shareblue employee.