Yes, it was a shitty series. But you got to admit, they make a wonderful couple

Yes, it was a shitty series. But you got to admit, they make a wonderful couple.

Also, using 10 condoms on her in one night. That level of sex drive is something to strive for.

It wasn't a shitty series.

It was a well executed take on an overused concept.

There's nothing special about it once you take away the romantic development.

Stella a best. A BEST.

>shitty series
Worse than Asterisk and Antimagic.

Stella a shit. A SHIT.

>asteriskfags

Imouto is better. Incest pairing would have been so much hotter.

Agreed. Feels bad ikki has to put with with shitty Stella.

when did he use 10 condoms on her I thought he wanted to be pure for her parents or something

>implying that isn't true
Rakudaifag pls go.

Asterisk was worse. Just another uninspired series ripping off IS. (Minus any good, or even decent, girls)

Go to bed Shizuku.

Fuck off, Stellashitter.

Volume 9, yeah that got thrown out the window.

Too bad she has the hair style of a 12 year old boy. Otherwise she would be perfect.

Rakudai has worse plot, girls, and is just a rip-off of Asterisk itself.

>wonderful
More like boring as fuck.
There's a reason no one gives a shit about them outside of battle academy LN threads, they're completely unremarkable.

>Asterisk
>Better than anything

I gotta stop replying to bait one of these days.

Best girl. She's the only reason I didn't drop the show.

>THK

you mean they actually fucked wow

>Rakudai
>Better than anything
Keep baiting and samefagging.

Both Asterisk and Rakudai are shitty series.

Antimagic is superior. Mari is best girl.

Which volume did they finally fuck, cause thats the only thing I care about from this.

Wait, is this the series that spawned the THK/TLK bullshit?

10 condoms on her in one night.

wait, what?

>Yes, it was a shitty series.
It's okay to like things, user.

>But you got to admit, they make a wonderful couple
Not really

Yes but how many times can you count where the MC and Love Interest kiss before Chapter 20/Episode 10. Even Counting 12 cour romance series.
That alone is such a rare thing in anime/manga that is basically has to be made known.
Sup Forums will never admit to that because Sup Forums is too ridden with Stockholm syndrome, deluding themselves into thinking that all women have to be Naru or the MC's sister for the obviously dysfunctional relationship to 'work' and anything else is a shit.
Hell Ash could win THREE, not one. Not two, BUT THREE Leagues and Sup Forums as a majority will still be spouting 'Stella a shit'.

Newfag please.

Unless you're in it for romance though, there's nothing special about the series at all.

No. THK is years older. THK just happens to be obsessed spamming Rakudai and Stella.

That's still something over most series.
It's like an Isekai without RPG mechanics. It might not be great or even good but it'll be better than the millions of others.

But what if romance doesn't make or break it for me? That's why most battle harems don't do it for me. The only ones I actually follow don't focus on it.

You still should appreciate it didn't take the author multiple years from the start of the series before the main couple actually became a couple.
I mean hell, Nisekoi is probably one of the shorter complete harem series and even that took what, 2-3 years for the obvious couple from happening?

Adaptation-wise: Asterisk > Rakudai > Taimadou
Harem: Asterisk > Taimadou > Rakudai
MC: Taimadou > Rakudai > Asterisk
Main Girls: Julis > Ouka > Stella
Best Girls: Mari > Kirin > Shizuku
Plot: Taimadou > Rakudai > Asterisk
OP: Asterisk = Taimadou > Rakudai
ED: WAITING FOR THE RAIN > Taimadou ED > Ali Project
OST: Taimadou > Rakudai > Asterisk
Animation: Asterisk > Rakudai > Taimadou
Battles: Rakudai >= Asterisk > Taimadou
Fanbase: Taimadou > Asterisk > Rakudai

Overall: Taimadou > Asterisk > Rakudai

Remember

Ouka is still the best main girl out of the three

They were both terrible characters.

B-But the fucked and kissed!!

98% agreeable.

This. Pink Houki can't even compete.

>but they had sex
>surely it must be good

Not to mention, that when couples get together one of two things happen.

1. The series ends.
2. They break up because of stupid reasons just to create a sense of drama.

It was not shitty. The final fight made me cum in my pants, and I've seen at least 50 battle academy shows.

I would say that the fact that any kind of romance actually progresses in any media that uses this concept is already at least one step ahead in being something unique.

I would've used 20 condoms on Stella

explain this to me? i am confused

Kirito and Asuna became a couple pretty early too, they're still bad characters from a bad series.

I don't need you telling me, THK

Yes and if you actually had things to do in life besides sitting on an anonymous image board shitposting you'd see why that's better than spending entire days on Romance manga that go nowhere and keep having unfunny tsunderes do unfunny tsundere tropes. Some people don't have the time to invest in years worth of chapters to see if they maybe hold hands

It's gotta chafe after a while, user.
The heart is willing but the body has its limits.

Antimagic is too as far as the anime ended.
Too bad, because out of the three it sure was the most enjoyable until the shitty end arc.

The adaptations are all shit, but the taimadou source material blows the other two out of the water

Rakudai is proof that people are willing to shove shit into their mouth and say it's delicious as long as they get a romance that just gets on with it.

That's more a statement of how tired the handling of romance is in anime and how far people will lower their standards to compromise than anything else.

Just because it's an average take on a garbage concept doesn't make it that much better, projection-kun.

>Main Girls: Julis > Ouka > Stella
How one like Julis is beyond me.

Ouka > Stella >>>> Julis

We're talking about battle LN here, not romance manga. Also, stop projecting.

Where's your Mari a shit shitpost for additional bait, THK?

Yeah but Kirito is offensively bad. He isn't even a character but a plot device. Anytime a problem arises 'Hurr Durr Kirito saves the day. Sometimes with shit he pulled out his ass'

>better writing
>better personality
>better tsundere
It's not hard for Julis to be better.

This.
If you have to defend it with nothing, but "b-but at least they kissed and became a couple!!", there's clearly something wrong with it.

Julis is a mild-mannered doll with a mild princess complex that's easy to make blush and slender

She's not my favourite but I can definitely see the appeal. Her and Stella are basically polar opposites outside of their predilection for blushing and lust for MC dick.

Kill yourself. Stella is the fucking worst.

>>better tsundere
That's implying Tsundere as a concept is good.
It's not.

>THK

Ouka ≥ Julis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stella

But user, they're couple. That makes SAO unique and one step ahead of any media that involves romance that doesn't escalate that quickly.

>THK this THK that

This boogeyman is legendary.

Tsundere > Kuudere > Dandere > Yandere > Shit > Deredere

I wouldn't equate Ouka and Julis to be eqaul. They're on completely different playing fields.

With Twilight style romance. How can anyone seriously like them as a couple?

>how far people will lower their standards to compromise than anything else
You act as if Sup Forums doesn't do this with series that aren't Rakudai.
How many people honestly think Oreimo is a good well written and well thought out Romance?
Who thinks World God Only Knows had a satisfying ending beyond 'Our side won we can shit talk the other side.'
This entire board is 'we need excuses for why we like shit and for why things we don't like is shit.'
A never ending cycle.

I miss Anti-Magic, the cast was godlike.

They're only bad when done wrong.

When done right, tsundere is the best dere bar none.

Why do you pick only shitty series as an example?

>implying romantic development can't be a quality that makes a series
>implying a story is it's setting

Because his point was that Sup Forums defends shitty series you idiot

I could take Kirito and Ikki to Literary professors across every college in the US and I can assure you more will say Ikki is an actual character while none of them will agree Kirito is a character.
Hell I think someone of them would quit their damn jobs if they head Kirito is actually popular.
Somehow in a show where a small girl is turned into a horrible villain by her own mother for saving her damn life from because 'muh guns are bad' Kirito is still the dumbest thing about it.

which is worth reading asterisk raikdou(the red head girl on in the picture OP posted that apparently had sex with the MC alreqady)?

>They're only bad when done wrong.
Which is 90% of the time. Even when they are done right they're still done so the MC and Tsundere don't get together until the series is done or about to be done.

None of the above.

>Tsundere
>good
>even once

>LN
>worth reading
Nice one

Because Sup Forums at least likes Oreimo.
Dunno about the consensus about TWGOK since that barley gets threads anymore.

No, tsundere really is shit. Just a cheap way for authors to make characters do things so he doesn't have to think about just having two people who don't madly love or madly hate each other at first sight slowly get to know each other and build up a relationship. A character doesn't have to hate someone to slowly come to love them, you know?

>Sup Forums is just one person

konosuba was pretty good and so is nobuna...

You're such a hypocrite, THK. With your logic, deredere is pure shit and the worst of them all since it's zero effort and doesn't require even an ounce of thinking.

More like "Sup Forums" loves to shitpost about Oreimo

He's so fucking stupid he probably used the 10 condoms by putting them on all of his fingers and trying to stick his fingers up her butt

Most tsundere are written as they should be by authirs who knows how to make tsunderes cute. Shit tsunderes are quite uncommon, but they do exist (Houki, Stella, Sayaka, etc) and are terrible as they are.

>hating on short hair
gee user what it does feel to be an homosexual?

>THK thinks tsunderes are shit, but he's the guy who keeps praising a tsundere like Stella as the best thing ever, and also shills Ouka

Not him, but Sup Forums have Oreimo threads all the time and most of them are comfy. Even threads with anti-topic often ends up being comfy where fans overshadowed negative discussions.

Yeah, I'm gay because I'm not attracted to girls with absurdly short hair styles that make them look like boys. Sure. You got me.

Do you mean the forced Oreimo threads?

How do you forced imouto/Kirino Oreimo threads or Oreimo anti-threads? What does that even mean in context?

Rokudanashi will stomp all next season (don't know if that qualifies as battle harem, I think it does)

That series is better than Asterisk and Rakudai, but it's fairly inferior to Antimagic. But it's a good series nonetheless. My only major issue with it is the school uniforms have a retarded design that's distracting and too shameless.

Also, White > Blue > Yellow

None of the above.

Not even the best design in the series.