How smart are you Sup Forums

How smart are you Sup Forums.

There is an exact point in the Naruto franchise where it all went wrong. Can you pinpoint where it is?

When Itachi was introduced.

Your pic is definitely related OP.

What is Chapter 1?
I'll take Faggot OPs for $600.

Right after the chunnin exam saga

>d-d-do I fit in yet guys???

After the Village of the Mist arc

the timeskip

When Sasuke wasnt a girl

This exact page

Wrong, chunnin is fantastic

false, Sasuke retrieval arc is good.

Pain arc

After the first arc of Shippuden.
AKA, when I dropped it.

Introducing that faggot Sai was the beginning of the end desu

After the Chūnin Exams arc. Nobody can refute this.

Idiot. Sasuke retrieval was second best of original Naruto

When they fight Pain.

Shippuden. all of it. Like the exact moment it begins it's shit.

After they killed the guy that used Cloud's Buster Sword. Kakashi using his electric boogaloo was silly, and I couldn't bear watching further.

The fire breathing during the bell training was cringe as well - felt really out of place.

Nagato reviving everybody

the Kage Summit actually looked like it was gonna redeem it but then the part when Naruto started crying for finding out they wanted to kill Sasuke and it only went from bad to worse

The part where they removed all the blood and replaced it with the little dirt marks.

When Sasuke used his Sharingan against the sound village ninjas.

What's with all the Naruto threads lately? Fuck off shitty Narutards.

Burrito getting an anime doesn't mean you're allowed to post here again.

Yeah it does.

Kage Summit was such a good concept that had the absolutely worst execution. The arc turned into the biggest waste of time, for no real reason.

It would have been so EASY not to butcher it

>images (10)

Nothing more cancerous than the daily Naruto spammer

OP is a ban evader. Mods are deleting threads made by this Naruto spammer but they unfortunately take a long time to do so.

>not knowing it obviously means it the tenth image.jpg

wew lad. What's it like being stupid?

When narod passed out after finding out what his husbando did in the kage summit

that was fucking funny LOL

this.

This is too late, but still a good answer.

kek

Fucking this. Could you imagine how much better it would have been if Kakashi had died

So, my next guess is the fake out by suckura

I never watched it. That's how smart I am.

On one hand, it would have made for a great story. On the other, Kakashi was like one of the only good characters so I'm sorta glad he didn't die.

What is it like to constantly ban evade from the mods?

Kakashi was good until he became hokage and proceeded to job for the rest of the series. He was left behind in power levels about midway through the pain arc, and for the sake of the characters he should have stayed dead.

Literally first thread I've made on Sup Forums in forever

You see, that'd imply Kishie is a good writer.

Fuck you, i was kinda horny, now i need to fap to serena, again

after the zabuza and haku fight ends

>Kakashi was good until he became hokage and proceeded to job for the rest of the series.
What?

He only became hokage at the very end of the manga when it was over.

The first page

Whoops. So inconsequential I forgot about it. Still though, he effectively jobbed the rest of the series, only having semi decent interaction with the tobi.

Wasn't he interim/temporary Hokage when Tsunade was put out of commision by Madara?

There are some early hints you know, I'm mean by the end of the zabuza arc when naruto to thinks sasuke died, he uses the nine tails. So there were some early signs of kishi using the 9 tails to write him self out of a corner

That was Danzo.

When Pain decided to resurrect everyone he killed during that arc.

What should have been a massive OH FUCK moment in the series and kicking off the final major arc of the story, instead we get Deus Ex machina so that the only characters anyone gives a shit about to die between the Pain arc and the end of the fucking story are Jiraiya and Neji, not counting fodder like the paper bitch.

What? That later? Because as soon as the nine tails deal was introduced i knew he would use it as either a weapon or a gas tank for his fighting, it turned out to be both

when naruto turned into a sasukefag

Sakura's fake confession to Naruto

Neji dying like a bitch for absolutely no reason was more hilarious than anything.

God the entire army at that point was unless. It annoyed me that the best plan shikamaru thought of was to 'build walls'. What a fucking stupid use of the smartest character in the land.

Everything about the last arc was batshit retarded

They kept going after the 3rd died instead of leaving it on an ominous note with a possible OVA about trying and failing to catch Orochimaru, their only solace that he'll die of old age eventually and that the next generation will hopefully have peace.

I believe it was the moment when the show became about the hunt for Sasuke. Mind you, there were great points that occurred afterwards and some shitty ones as well. But when the focus was "I need to find my best friend" it all went to hell.

Specially, anime wise, even the filler arcs were passable. It was Ninjas just taking on random jobs. Which was fine, but every other random job was "this may lead to Sasuke at the end of it!" which tanked any sort of appeal random ninja orders with mixed teams could have had.

Also, Pain revival.

>so that the only characters anyone gives a shit about to die between the Pain arc and the end of the fucking story are Jiraiya and Neji
And him not doing would have added how many people to that list? The only person I remember caring about who died in the Pain arc and came back was Kakashi.
Plus, it was a case of actual foreshadowing. By having Nagato use it then, it isn't an asspull when Obito uses it on Madara. Something can only be an asspull once, then it's an established part of the setting.

Nope, too early, it would have left the "there is only one person i want to kill" unresolved, or Itachi was already introduced at that point? My memory is kinda blurry right now

He could have used it on paper girl or something, that would have been cooler.

Itachi was introduced after that. Maybe a movie or something for their side-story, I'm even willing to be generous and say up to 3 movies if they really need it. But the actual series can end with the 3rd dying.

Itachi is introduced during Jiraiya and Naruto's trip to find Tsunade to convince her to become the Fith Hokage.

>He could have used it on paper girl or something, that would have been cooler.
How?

That's it. Go home everybody.

>They kept going after the 3rd died instead of leaving it on an ominous note with a possible OVA about trying and failing to catch Orochimaru, their only solace that he'll die of old age eventually and that the next generation will hopefully have peace.
That is the worst ending for a story I've ever heard. You remember this is a kids show, right?

>And him not doing would have added how many people to that list? The only person I remember caring about who died in the Pain arc and came back was Kakashi.

Shizune also got punked, but I guess that's neither here nor there.

But if Kakashi stayed dead, the tone of the rest of the series would have been immensely different. Naruto is fresh out of mentors. A principle character is dead. With all the shit yet to come with the ninja war, you're reading week to week thinking any motherfucker can die this chapter. Pain's mass revive did more than save characters in the story. It washed the series out super hard and it became One Piece tier in terms of character deaths. Of all the people to die in One Piece only one came back, and that's Brook. (Yo ho ho etc.)

The only reason happened is because Kishimoto realized that we were going into the final confrontation at the time pretty confident nobody of consequence was going to die, so he picked a middle of the pack character to off and make us feel uneasy again, and that's the last major casualty for the good guys for the rest of the series. Even Guy survived the eight gates for fuck's sake, and that was part of the series lore FOREVER

>C-Could I possibly not be a faggot?

>Finish a famous series, then let other people work on it
Kishimoto is better Kurumada than Kubo could ever hope to be

Ok I only watched the first Naruto seris there was 90 episodes of filler does it get worst ?

Fuck off Narutards.

Take your shitty general back to

When it stopped being about ninjas, and about who has the strongest hax magic

I know it has filler but is it like 90 straight episodes ?

After the Sasuke Retrieval Arc there are about 100+ episodes of filler before Shippuden starts.

You bring up some up some valid points, but consider that if Kakashi died we would never have got his interactions with Obito in the final arc. Whether you think Kishimoto handled that well or not is irrelevant, he could have just as easily fucked up the tension Kakashi's death caused as well.
And you act like this is Dragon Ball with characters coming back with no consequences. The only people who could revive people in the final arc were villians, as doing so required the Rinnegan.
That actually would have been a much better capstone for Sasuke's character now that I think of it, using his Rinnegan to revive as many of the people who died as he could, as penance for the war he helped start.

Sauce matching (or did he surpass it? cant remember well) Lee's speed after some weeks. The fag couldn't even react to Lee's moves with the weights on.

And when Itachi was introduced it went full Uchiha-wanking joyride

Episode 388 to 468 is pretty much entirely filler except for like 10 episodes but other than that it's more spread out than part 1

Agreed.

There's no reason Orochimaru couldn't have Edo'd Kakashi back to life like he did with the Hokages, is there? Aside from the fact he wasn't a Hokage and therefore is out of place.

And I'm not saying the series didn't have deaths that stuck or weren't impactful (two of the best arcs in the series were made even better by meaningful deaths) I'm just saying that what happened specifically with Pain set a wishywashy tone for the rest of the series and it never recovered.

>That actually would have been a much better capstone for Sasuke's character now that I think of it, using his Rinnegan to revive as many of the people who died as he could, as penance for the war he helped start.

It's a nice thought but I personally would have HATED IT for the same reason I didn't like the conclusion of the Pain arc: no consequences that stick.

Came here to post this.

Honestly it's not even this so much as how they got to this. Naruto read Nagato a fucking bed time story and he decided to die reviving the village. You cannot make this up.

I don't know last time i watched this show is in 2012 i think back when pain and naruto fight that was amazing .Fast forward years later i heard people shit talk about this show that it is crap and stuff therefore i believe them therefore it must be true no need for further explanation why must you need to complicate stuff OP ? Checkmate Buddhist

>It's a nice thought but I personally would have HATED IT for the same reason I didn't like the conclusion of the Pain arc: no consequences that stick.
Yes, but if the series actually ended there, as in no Boruto, then there doesn't need to be consequences. Consequences are meant to help set up future plot and character development. If the series ended there, with Sasuke realizing how much he fucked up and doing what he could to make amends, then I would have been fine with that ending. Not by itself obviously, they would have had to wrap things up with the other characters too, but for Sasuke I think that would have been a better ending than what we got.
Though there is always a remote chance something happens in Boruto to change my opinion. It's unlikely but possible.

Well, there's you.

I'd say autists like you who think they're clever for coming up with words like Narutard are worse.

>Lately
Have you been here the last five years?

Fuck off newfag Narutards.

Aww. How cute.

Mods are deleting your Naruto spam threads again.

I'm not the one crying in the archive when your Narutard thread gets deleted.

there wasn't one, it was death by a thousand cuts

> chunin exam final round - 1-on-1 public fights make no sense for ninja, nor are pass rates compatible with village sizes
> cursed mark powerups - ugly character designs, so bad they didn't last long in series at all
> tailed beasts are known widespread phenomenon - makes quasi-secret status of Naruto in the beginning make no sense at all
> chasing itachi arc - it just sucked, taka added very little series, and pathetic itachi twist was telegraphed waaaaay to much
> pain mass resurrection - yeah
> danzo sole culpability - leaf dindu nuffin
> anything involving shipping - 300 chapter unresolved confession, pinkshit fakefession, ...
> thousands of ninja per village - can't be reconciled with tiny graduating classes
> entire war arc

The ones reaching bump limit? Sure thing kiddo.
Adorable.

Anyone who doesn't think that the taka/hebe ruined Naruto needs a reality check

>this was 5 years ago

HOLY SHIT

Honestly, I would've bought Kakashi having a near death experience and barely making it through just because he's too good of a character to kill off at that point.

But everyone else that died in this arc should've stayed dead.

This much in denial? The archive exists. Just take a look.

This happened a few months into me starting to regular Sup Forums. Its probably time to stop, otherwise I'll be here forever.

>everyone stays dead
>salty leaf retaliates against village in rain, danzo (can't remember if dead at this point) basically leads this ridiculous one sided invasion, choji becomes a captain and does some real fucked up shit
>actually get to use rain village more (goat Naruto setting)
>madara nukes the village, actual great ninja war begins as nations blame each other
>madaras plan isn't retarded, and him and tobi orchestrate shit as nations fight, instead of 'muh zetsu army'
>mass reanimation jutsu never used, writer who suggested it is immediately executed

Why didn't they do this

Planning stage. Specifically where he decided to not make it about Team Guy.

If that's not good enough, then when Lee lost to Gaara. It destroyed the manga and set the tone to shit for me.

During the Pain arc it went to shit.

When Asuke decided to avenge his beloved brother Itachi by destroying the Leaf Village

/thread

Pain is a good answer as well but Sai was pure bait. Ends up not doing one goddamn thing, completely pointless.