Is Runescape Sup Forums's video game? I've been so many Sup Forumsacks on there it's ridiculous kek

Is Runescape Sup Forums's video game? I've been so many Sup Forumsacks on there it's ridiculous kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ7puUyk0z4
youtube.com/watch?v=HUwiTYkPh1Q
kotaku.com/meanwhile-at-the-second-life-trump-inauguration-party-1791431581
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.
But we are all currently at the G.E. getting that sweet Runecrafting xp

I botted three accounts in 08 with ridiculous numbers, two got permabanned, but I really want to sell the other one

You use bots? Fucking kike. I hope you die of cancer. Faggots using bots devalued my magic logs so much. It cost me something like 10m and that was when 10m was like all the money in the world

vscape is the version of choice for pol

>runecrafting
>at the G.E.
Nigga you what? You mean I dont have to constantly use the abyss?

Is'nt the game developed by SJW now ?

Chads use bots

yes

Runescape is the same game where a bunch of people dressed up like KKK members and rioted over a gay pride event that one mod was adding in his free time.

>Is Runescape Sup Forums's video game?
yep uwu

Degenerates like you deserve to be gassed.

I came across a guy one time and he asked me if I wanted to go make fire swastikas in the GE

Yes lmao

go to the G.E. theres a free xp thing there. YOu click it and it gives 10xp per tick. It's shit xp but you can afk it, literally doing it right now, using pol and just letting the xp tick away.
I think it goes to 20 xp at level 58 and then 40 xp at level 80-90.
>implying Zaros isn't based
there's a guy on world 2 talking about Soy boys and people are actually interested

Made a oldschool character yesterday, shits good

Proof that Sup Forums is full of 13 year olds

Is this the game where I can bully Venezuelan RMTs?
Am I too late to get in on that?

13 year olds today don't even know what runescape is. The people who are playing runescape today were 13 5-10 years ago

It's also a /biz/ video game. My experienece at the G.E. has helped me become a full time neet trading cryptos. Don't know anyone who plays it anymore though, only ever played oldschool runescape. The new one looks gay.

i played runescape in its golden era 2004-2006 and then i played its decline from 2006-2011ish.

when they created 2007scape in like 2013 i played that for a while but i gave up

the problem with jagex is they made the game easier and easier. the have something like 99 mining back in 2004 was almost unbelievable. in 2015 it can be afk'd. it all started with pest control.

This

Yes. Finally got 40 strength, defence, attack, HP. Might start working on archery next. F2P is all ive had for the past 10 years, though only recently ive been taking it seriously.

same i remember flipping fish and bars heehee so much fun

the game is not fun?? it is similar to being in hell but then again so is much of what we experience here in this mortal coil

WORLD 2 G.E. SOME GUY NAMED NATSOC1488 IS REDPILLING A NIGGER

i am currently planning on burning yews to get some firemaking xp

No, it's Metin2. It isn't usually in English as most of the players can't even speak proper English, but it has died out lately. You can kiss fellow players in this game but not players of the same sex. You can also marry only characters of the opposite sex.

absolutely

if you just stand around any world g.e you'll see many Sup Forums memes and such

yeah it's pretty Sup Forums. the anti fag riots were pretty fun.

There is quite a bit of Sup Forums on it, but as someone with a cb 124 I don't think it's honestly good to sit on your ass and grind a British clicking game from 2007, and the pking scene is full of faggots and wiggers

life is feudal mmo.

hey faggots, add vagician on runescape and send 1m or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

okay

>from 2007

M A K E G A Y S A S L A Y E R T A S K

I literally played Runescape once in the late 90's and never played again.

You could have been rich, christmas crackers and phats and shit came from early rs

>developed by SJW
go to jagex.com
>travel a world of different races
>join our tribe

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ7puUyk0z4

Man, I wish someone would give me a couple of millions so I could start again... So many memories.

RuneScape sucked during the 2001-04 era. Real fun started after 2004, Barrows, ancient magicks, clans.

OSRS is redpilled af

Several years ago I had a buddy who decided to quit. We both had zero black marks on our accounts, so for shits and giggles, we decided to start a white power march in-game. Neither of us got any black marks for it, and we gained quite a bit of followers who joined in - enough that people were asking if we were some kind of white supremacist clan.

OSRS is /ourgame/

FILTHY AL KHARIDIANS

I WILL HELP THEE WITH THIS INFIDEL

OP is a massive tranny freak faggot.

It looks awful. Why is this game so popular?

Still have yet to play a game with more Sup Forumsacks on it than Rising Storm 2. Literally everyone is from Sup Forums.

cause every middle schooler played it in like 2006. it's actually a pretty deep fun game to play

It got a ton more fun when I grew up and realized that I could make a shit ton of money low-balling people on the G.E.

>2006
I was in my 20s, guess that's why I missed it.

It has a lot of nostalgia for me because it was the only MMO I could play as a kid, due to having an old computer and a shitty internet connection.

It used to have a really good clan community and pvp community - that's what I liked about it anyways.

Most runescapers I know are Dutch and Finnish.

Never seen niggers, bots and gold farmers are mostly Chinese and Venezuelan. Alll famous runescapers are white, So its pretty much a white mans game.

kek, i play Rs2

Yes Sup Forumsscape is a thing come join is user
I make mils so I could always give you some starter cash

Such a classic game but a real time sink. Maybe if I get even more black pilled I'll start playing again. Maybe the old school one.

got a good video? can't find any good ones on (((youtube)))

youtube.com/watch?v=HUwiTYkPh1Q

Everyone come to "whitepplmeet" clan chat.

Gimme your rsn

nope its quite full of cucks and sjws.

Austists playing an Autistic Game

>I don't see a problem here

>this event is against the wish of allah

I just got introduced to playing Runescape: Next. do many people play it (especially Sup Forumsacks) or is it bad?

I will have to nominate League of Legends for the official game of Sup Forums as I stream it for 6 hours a day on the #1 pro-white, if not alt-right channel on twitch.tv!!!

lots of Sup Forumsacks supposedly. idk about the playercount though. I think it's alright.

distinguished alt right leader richard lewis?

>10xp per tick
That's not how ticks work. A tick is 0.6 seconds, you're talking about xp drops. The xp drops for the crafting thing happens every four ticks. Also, the xp is based on level. A 99 you get 48.

is this rs3 bullshit?

click on an npc for free exp?

Kek

You click on a machine thing for xp, and it's too slow to really be viable unless you're a complete noob.

Do you have a RS3 account?

>RS3 account

I have a RuneScape account, I use it to play Oldschool RuneScape, I guess if I logged onto RS3 I would have a character but I've never logged into it.

RS3 and OldSchool runescape accounts are linked. You can't have only one, and you can't pay for membership for only one.

I'm afraid not.

Pleb

If you log into rs3 you still have all your stats and items that carried over.

Fucking Jewgex had to steal everyone's shit and put it in rs3 to convince them to switch, apparently.

Yes it is, been playing since I was a wee lad.

On a separate note, look at this RWTer.

That's not how it happened at all though. Rs3 existed before 07scape, the current 07scape was created in 2013 and people had to start from scratch. The only time people's items were carried over from one game to another was the switch from classic to rs2 in 2004.

turbo new-fag spotted

I was 13 when this game came out, still have a dozen or so 15+ year old chars

Oh, I guess that makes sense. I quit before EoC because I was too busy with real life, so I missed the transition. I hadn't played it at all until last summer, when I had some time.

It still sucks ass having to start from scratch though, if you don't want to make the jump to rs3.

>playing RS3
>not Oldschool Runescape

meant for

Playing it in the evening here. The wifi is to crappy for anything else but good enough for OSRS. Grinding minning atm.

ironman btw

To be fair, most people on the Internet are just Fins using proxies

Whenever I go to Edgeville bank on any world there's always a haggle of Dutch pkers having a conversation.

There's already on OSRS clan like that. It's called whitepplmeet

>Ironman
>Faggot
FTFY

Second Life is Sup Forumss video game.
kotaku.com/meanwhile-at-the-second-life-trump-inauguration-party-1791431581

Join Aus unity

dead cc

Just 1m? What kind of fucking poor fag are you? I make that afk flipping in 15 min

Guys anyone feel like donating a bond to me? I wanna feel this game again.
RSN: JewMerchant

It is.

I constantly see people make swastikas out of logs and I've on multiple occasions seen people at G.E go "GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW"

Lovely place, really.

I love the game and still play occasionally but it's so hard to enjoy anymore as a casual. PVM has taken over the game with all the updates and has caused the PVM base to expand more, which brings in more PVM updates. And PVM is all about efficiency now. Pking is also dead with everyone using tick manipulation now. There's no place anymore for the causal player that enjoys both pking and PVM.

I do play deadman mode every season for the first day though. Best quality gameplay one can enjoy with no over power gear or anything for the first 10 hours