Why is the left pissed at Trump?

Can the left objectively prove that Trump is a racist bigoted dictator?
Also, continuation of the thread
>2008: Barack Obama
>2012: Barack Obama
>2016: Hillary Clinton
>2020: ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEjr9WchNkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just to get things started. Here are some reasons provided by an user in this thread

Part 1:
pre-campaign:

>birtherism

campaign:

>”they’re bringing drugs, they’re rapists...”
>called for a ban on all Muslims entering the country
>build that wall
>”I’ll call them anchor babies”
>”go back to Univision”
>”I’d like to punch him in the face I’ll tell ya”
>”they use to carry them out on stretchers folks!”
>”I’ll pay your legal fees.”
>little Marco, lyin’ Ted, low energy Jeb, “look at that face, Crooked Hillary, Pocahontas
>”look at these hands”
>mocked disabled WaPo reporter
>access Hollywood tape
>Trump U
>praise for Putin & other dictators
>”Obama & Hillary are founders of ISIS”
>”I could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue”
>”what the hell do you have to lose?”
>”2nd amendment people”
>bringing out Bill’s accusers
>”because you’d be in jail”
>”special prosecutor”
>”isn’t she a nasty woman?”
>Bannon

I’ll do the presidency next.

Part 2:
>lies about inauguration crowd size
>lies about illegal voters and winning the popular vote
>constant bragging about 306 electoral votes
>still holding Hitleresque rallies
>”fake news”
>pulled out of TPP
>approved Keystone XL and DAPL
>scrapped clean power plan
>Gorsuch
>travel ban
>attempts to repeal ACA
>tax plan
>previously mentioned attacks on LGBT community
>decertification of Iran deal
>pulling out of Paris
>”Obama ‘wiretapped me’. Bad or sick guy!”
>firing of Comey
>retweet of golf all hitting Hillary
>attacks on NFL players
>attacks on the judiciary
>Seth Rich, fusion gps, and uranium one conspiracy theories
>retweeted British white supremacist
>damaged relations with allies like Canada, Australia, Mexico, UK, Germany, France, all of Latin America, and the entire Muslim world
>”very fine people..on both sides”
>shoved Montenegrin leader out of the way at NATO summit
>reinstated global gag order
>mass deportations and building that wall
>defunding planned parenthood
>attacks on Sessions for failing to prosecute Hillary
>made it easier for churches to be involved in politics
>attacked civil rights icon John Lewis
>insulted Native peoples
>banned words at CDC
>”Russia is a hoax. An excuse by the Democrats”
>Jeff Sessions
>Scott Pruitt
>Betsy DeVos
>Ben Carson
>Pompeo
>Rex Tillerson (has proven to be very ineffective sec of State but that is mostly Trump’s fault)
>Jared and Ivanka
>Tom Price
>Steve Mnuchin
>Bannon, Miller, and Gorka
>KellyAnne
>Scaramucci, Sanders, and Spicy
>attacks on Chelsea Manning and Bowe Berghdal
>repealing Net Neutrality
>gave highly classified intel to Russians (very shady)
>pardon of Joe Arpaio
>endorsement of Roy Moore
>”resist means resisting the will of the American people” (he lost the popular vote)
>shameful attack on Kirsten Gillibrand via twitter and Mika Brezinski
>firing Mueller?
>pardoning himself or family?
>pardoning Flynn or Manafort?

>Why is the left pissed at Trump?
The left are a bunch of sore losers.

>Can the left objectively prove that Trump is a racist bigoted dictator?
With facts based in reality, no. With their emotions, yes. Doesn't matter what those losers could prove anyways.

Also, the longer the left remains butthurt the longer it will take them to recover.

Part 1:
The user above was also trying to educate me on the problems faced by the LGBTQ people:
I can tell you from personal experience that men do not want me in their restroom. I have also seen the men online expressing similar sentiment as yours about their daughters’ safety. That is understandable. There are lots of predators out there. All I can say is that trans women are the very last people who will attack a child though it has happened in incredibly rare instances (never in public restrooms). All we want to do is do our business without being verbally abused, facing violence, or being sexually assaulted ourselves. The time I feel most vunerable is in the men’s room. I want to go the women’s room like they tell me but I have no legal protection to do so. I honestly would not mind a third gender bathroom.

>I'm sorry to hear this. I hope the Democrats still have a soul to help you out with this.
Dems hold 0 power in my state or federal government.

Part 2:
>That's what his electorate wanted to hear.

But why though? I mean explain the Trump base to me. The 32-41 percent.

Part 2:
One user wondered why the left and right doesn't talk anymore.
>Why don't we talk anymore?

I don’t know. I’d like to blame Trump, FoxNews, and right wing talk radio but I’m sure our side bears some of the blame.

Part 3:
Ya know I also forgot to add the abysmal response to the ongoing crisis in Puerto Rico and DACA. I can’t believe the media is letting him slide on Puerto Rico after what they did to Bush over Katrina.

Part 4:
His electorate was not the majority of the country and it’s shrinking. He’s acting like a dictator for a third of the country.

>Most of us are still trying to understand LGBTQ. Until then, it's fine if CDC sticks to its previous terminology. It's a public entity and most of the public are hetero people. So for now, it's fine if they stick to old terminology. In due time, we can pass laws that can accurately represent all LGBTQ people.

That’s just not good enough for trans people. They are trying to erase us. Read up on the family research council’s plan to remove trans people from public life.

My reply to user's arguments:
Part 1:
>birtherism
Why? People can't be skeptical about Obama's birth? I thought this was the land of the free. All of us have 1st amendment rights.
>”they’re bringing drugs, they’re rapists...”
Even you know deep down that this was blown out of context.
>called for a ban on all Muslims entering the country
Because they're being used by the CIA as tools to cause mass unrest. You only see and hear what you're allowed to see and hear. There is a bigger picture.

For example, why is the U.S. still at war? We showed that Iraq didn't have WMD. Taliban's gone. So why are we still fighting? There are other things at play here.

>build that wall
My grandparents came to this country legally. Worked their asses off in the 60s (I'm not fully white BTW). I don't like illegal immigrants. I can sympathize with them, but I know how much my family has suffered. Why can't others follow the rules like my family did?
>”I’ll call them anchor babies”
Both my grandparents were graduate students who didn't have kids till they were 32 (Grandmom 31). They didn't have money to have kids, and they chose not to have kids. Why can't I hold other immigrants to the standards the my Grandparents had? I see nothing wrong with this.
>”go back to Univision”
And? Ramos sucks IMO.
>”I’d like to punch him in the face I’ll tell ya”
>”they use to carry them out on stretchers folks!”
>”I’ll pay your legal fees.”
And? 1st amendment. Also, this resonated with most of us because Obama was trying to shove his cock down our throats for 8 years. So we wanted someone to say things that were uncomfortable. Not to spite anyone, but just to feel free in our own country again.
>little Marco, lyin’ Ted, low energy Jeb, “look at that face, Crooked Hillary, Pocahontas
Marco Rubio's a good christian, and I think he got thrown under the bus. The rest suck IMO

Part 2:
>”look at these hands”
I saw them.
>mocked disabled WaPo reporter
This was debunked. But CNN likes to peddle it.
>access Hollywood tape
He apologized for it.
>Trump U
He has not claimed that it was a success.
>praise for Putin & other dictators
You blamed him at the start for raising tensions with DPRK. What should he have done? Blamed and villainized everyone CNN tells you is the enemy?
>”Obama & Hillary are founders of ISIS”
This is objectively true. Obama's inaction and Hillary's policies caused enough destabilization in the region for ISIS to rise. Even if they didn't directly create it, it happened on their watch while they were virtue signalling.
>”I could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue”
1st amendment. But, this was wrong on his part. I felt bad about this too.
>bringing out Bill’s accusers
And?
>”because you’d be in jail”
>”special prosecutor”
That's what his electorate wanted to hear.
>”isn’t she a nasty woman?”
1st amendment.
>Bannon
And? Bannon is a patriot. He's far right, but he's a patriot.

My reply to user's arguments:
Part 1:
>lies about inauguration crowd size
Why is this a lie? Were you there for both Obama's and Trump's inauguration to prove this is a lie?
>lies about illegal voters and winning the popular vote
This isn't a lie yet. There's an ongoing investigation on voter fraud. Once that shows that there were no illegal votes cast, you may brand this as a lie.
>constant bragging about 306 electoral votes
1st amendment.
>still holding Hitleresque rallies
Why is it Hitleresque? Because CNN told you so? Also, what is wrong with him holding rallies? He like to talk to people in person. Why does this bother you?
>”fake news”
1st amendment.
>pulled out of TPP
It was bad for American workers. By staying in TPP, most of our jobs would have gone to other countries. American citizens need to work too.
>approved Keystone XL and DAPL
For more jobs.
>scrapped clean power plan
I don't know what this is. Please could you elaborate.
>Gorsuch
That's what his electorate wants.
>travel ban
To keep American safe from terrorist threats.
>attempts to repeal ACA
It is not economically sustainable and needs to be repealed. I can't explain it fully, but here's a clip from CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=AEjr9WchNkg
I used to read Gruber's econ papers from my Ph.D. and had a lot of respect for him. Lost it all after witnessing Grubergate.
>tax plan
Why is bad?
>previously mentioned attacks on LGBT community
Please elaborate.
>decertification of Iran deal
And? What is wrong with this? You like Iran? They kill LGBTQ people.
>pulling out of Paris
That would have crippled the economy.
>”Obama ‘wiretapped me’. Bad or sick guy!”
1st amendment.
>firing of Comey
Why is this bad? He's the president.
>retweet of golf all hitting Hillary
>attacks on NFL players
>attacks on the judiciary
>Seth Rich, fusion gps, and uranium one conspiracy theories
>retweeted British white supremacist
1st amendment

Part 2:
>damaged relations with allies like Canada, Australia, Mexico, UK, Germany, France, all of Latin America, and the entire Muslim world
How? They all still trade with us. So how has the relationship been damaged?
>”very fine people..on both sides”
Blown out of proportion. But more bad on his part than good.
>shoved Montenegrin leader out of the way at NATO summit
So?
>reinstated global gag order
>mass deportations and building that wall
>defunding planned parenthood
How does this affect you?
>attacks on Sessions for failing to prosecute Hillary
That's what his electorate wants.
>made it easier for churches to be involved in politics
They've always been involved in politics. Now it's becoming obvious to you.
>attacked civil rights icon John Lewis
>insulted Native peoples
When, where, and how????
>banned words at CDC
Most of us are still trying to understand LGBTQ. Until then, it's fine if CDC sticks to its previous terminology. It's a public entity and most of the public are hetero people. So for now, it's fine if they stick to old terminology. In due time, we can pass laws that can accurately represent all LGBTQ people.
>”Russia is a hoax. An excuse by the Democrats”
Ongoing investigation. Not a lie yet.
>Jeff Sessions
>Scott Pruitt
>Betsy DeVos
>Ben Carson
>Pompeo
>Rex Tillerson (has proven to be very ineffective sec of State but that is mostly Trump’s fault)
>Jared and Ivanka
>Tom Price
>Steve Mnuchin
>Bannon, Miller, and Gorka
>KellyAnne
>Scaramucci, Sanders, and Spicy
His electorate is ok with it. So I don't see why you're angry with it. Some people just don't think like you do. No point wasting your energy in being angry with them.
>attacks on Chelsea Manning and Bowe Berghdal
1st amendment.
>gave highly classified intel to Russians (very shady)
Loretta Lynch met Bill Clinton on the tarmac (very shady).
>pardon of Joe Arpaio
How does this affect you?

>I can tell you from personal experience that men do not want me in their restroom.
This is sad. I wouldn't mind.
>I have also seen the men online expressing similar sentiment as yours about their daughters’ safety. That is understandable. There are lots of predators out there. All I can say is that trans women are the very last people who will attack a child though it has happened in incredibly rare instances (never in public restrooms).
I'm from the older generation, but perhaps my daughters' generation would have completely understood your situation and their children will be allowed to share the same bathrooms.
>All we want to do is do our business without being verbally abused, facing violence, or being sexually assaulted ourselves.
Yes, I would support this.
>The time I feel most vunerable is in the men’s room. I want to go the women’s room like they tell me but I have no legal protection to do so. I honestly would not mind a third gender bathroom.
Perhaps that is the best solution for now. A third bathroom. Until we are able to fully understand how LGBTQ people feel and operate, perhaps this is the best solution.
>Dems hold 0 power in my state or federal government.
That is sad. I know telling you to move to another state won't help much since you said you get discriminated at work as well. The best I can do is say that I will support most (not all - yet) of your causes in the future. Especially your right to work. I think all able bodied humans who want to work should be allowed to work without discrimination.

>But why though? I mean explain the Trump base to me. The 32-41 percent.
I think it's higher than that. The thing that Trump's base values the most is the freedom to say what we want. Under Obama, we felt curtailed. We had to be politically correct even though we were never taught that while growing up. Suddenly our jobs were on the line if we misspoke or said something that was commonplace a decade ago. We value freedom the most. We are willing to co-exist with the LGBTQ community, but it has to happen slowly so that we can adjust.

>Ya know I also forgot to add the abysmal response to the ongoing crisis in Puerto Rico and DACA. I can’t believe the media is letting him slide on Puerto Rico after what they did to Bush over Katrina.
This is not entirely true considering Carmen Yulin didn't cooperate a 100% and instead was spending most of her time on camera raging against Trump.

>His electorate was not the majority of the country and it’s shrinking.
We don't know that yet. There's still an ongoing investigation.

>He’s acting like a dictator for a third of the country.
How? He hasn't genocided any tribe/group/race based on ethnicity.

>They are trying to erase us.
Who is trying to erase you? Do you think you magically dropped from the sky? You are a product of evolution. Even if you're erased now, LGBTQ people will rise again in the future. It's inevitable.
But who's trying to erase you? Trump?

Are you writing a book?

>tfw I can't run til 2024

At least by then I'll have a public presence, but I'll probably run as a LOLbritarian, since I'm too degenerate for the 'pubs.

>Are you writing a book?
Kek. No. I was just posting all the important pieces from the previous thread.

Bumping to give the other user some more time to respond.