#auspol sum ting white

Sup cunts

>aussie stabbed in Swedistan
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/21/australian-man-stabbed-to-death-in-sweden

>Australian WW1-era naval submarine HMAS AE-1 found
bbc.com/news/amp/world-australia-42435428

>Fact check: Does Australia run the most generous refugee program per capita in the world?
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-21/fact-check-george-brandis-refugees-per-capita/9241276?section=politics

>Popularity was never Nick Xenophon's problem. It's what comes next that's unknown
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-19/nick-xenophons-popularity-was-never-the-problem/9272808?section=politics

>Barnaby Joyce acknowledges people are upset after colleagues dumped in ministerial reshuffle
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-20/barnaby-joyce-dismisses-reports-of-internal-unrest-in-his-party/9274974?section=politics

>'Snowy 2.0' will go ahead but costs blow out by billions
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/snowy-20-will-go-ahead-but-cost-increases-50-per-cent-20171219-h07onp.html

>New water minister David Littleproud commits to returning extra 450 gigalitres to Murray-Darling
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/new-water-minister-david-littleproud-commits-to-returning-extra-450-gigalitres-to-murraydarling-20171221-h08kup.html

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/12/21/explosion-reported-busy-melbourne-shopping-centre-7176159/
news.com.au/national/victoria/car-mows-down-pedestrians-report/news-story/89f4b0171c6cca674b2a5e1117a6c612
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for diversity and multiculturalism :^)

Would you fuck Rupert Murdochs daughters?

Nah

Absoluckingfutely!
But why do you ask?

Nothing about Melbourne cunt..
fuckin dog cunt..
Hopeless fucking chink

What is Melbourne like?

Does such an event happening there come as a surprise, or not?

I fantasize about the girl I like getting fucked by other men.

So this is the bloke that ran over people in Melbourne.

True blue checkin in

Decent. And no, its barely a surprise

8 posts before real news is talked about. Fuck this gay general and all you cunts in it.

>Didn't even blow himself up
What a brainlet

Ill take the mom thats for sure.

Truck of peace just plowed through 19 ex-convicts, i mean austrialians

All I want for Christmas is another Cronulla. It looks more likely now

>another cronulla
Already happened at St. Kilda

>Hipster AND a shitskin

Is he Melbourne in a nutshell?

ACDC, BIG BALLS must win to rub it in

Triple M music poll

Whatsfordinnerlads

Lel. Suck shit Melbourne.

Whey protein milkyshake with blended strawberries

Well well well

Francesca Packer is more rootable. And legal.

Live down here, in rich white suburb, never go to city, those fucking cucks can live with the shit they created
Just hope that the only people injured were feminists and cucks

Isis could set off a nuke, kill a million people, and still people would rather scratch their nutsack.

Happened in Melbourne. Nothing of value was lost.
These cunts need a happening this large x1000 to wake up.

>No deaths

Why are terror attacks in Australia incredibly meme tier? The "best" we've had was Man fucking Monis (who only managed to pull it off because of police incompetence and retarded bail laws) and the Somali who killed that Chinese prostitute earlier this year.

Some Aus was stabbed to death in sweedistan today

I agree our terrorists are weak poofs.

I mean did you see the guy they arrested? Melbourne even turns ISIS into soyboys lmao

Can you imagine working in emergency services and having to tend to the subhuman that just killed (or attempted to) your countrymen?

we need names and facebooks of the perps, lads

Soo since this was clearly a terror attack how is auspol playing thiss

Shoulda named it "Suzuki in the city edition"

time to sit back point the finger at the left like we usually do

What the niggers kicking ass. The whites just took it in the ass in St Kilda. Weak Victorian cunts.

Hahahahahahah u r all aus-rustic fuggas
XD

How well is it working though

Still yet to read a news article that will describe this piece of shit

there is no escaping from this ironing

>pic related, building next to terrorist incident

The only people in the city are feminists and cucks

Same. None even mention him or show a photo.

Apparently there was just a gas bottle explosion at Frankston.

>Explosion reported in busy Melbourne shopping centre
metro.co.uk/2017/12/21/explosion-reported-busy-melbourne-shopping-centre-7176159/

7 and 9 news released ohotos and footage fegs

Count me in

Just a reminder to remind normies that 3 days ago NSW police started marching around with machine guns.

why semi-auto and not full auto?

Don't coppers always carry semi-automatics?

Don't need this place becoming any more of a police state than it already is thanks.
I think you're thinking of STAR

what did they know?

It was alright when I lived there, public transportation and food where good. But my god it is a lefty shit hole.

>go on a holiday to sweden because you love how progressive it is
>get stabbed to death by a shitskin
>pottery

Yeah and all but one of the victims was actually shot by the police.

As a Sydneysider. Having a stronger police force makes me feel a lot safer

If this is Islamic terrorism its going to be interesting to see if we man up as a nation or act like EU cucks.

What do you mean, "man up"? Remember if you hate Moozlim terrorists, then that incentivizes more Moozlims to become terrorists because you're so intolerant.

You know damn well how its going to turn out. "What we need to do right now as a nation is come together and exist peacefully with love and friendship" blah blah blah.

Did you go on your little working slave holiday to China?

Can we meme Wahleed or that somali 'GUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRL' on twitter? They said their religion is peaceful and feminist.

Yeah. Felt like a real fucking slave in my shitty slave house

Pic faggot

Galan Lam?
Is that you?

Why do you still go here to auspol, just to gloat about your joke of a life?
I'm very disappointed if it is you.

If not, then I'm sorry to mistake you.

yes pls

wtf an auspoler in a suit

So we're in agreement that Imam Tawhidi will be spared in the coming crusade, right?

beat me to it. and yes

Cool story bro

We need someone who knows Islam and to teach people why it shouldn't be practiced .

I think the majority of people know Islam is fucked at face value, what you mean is "un-teach"

White + Asian = Asian
It’s as if whites are designed to be destroyed by other races

Where does this Xenophon guy stand in terms of immigration?

>Xenophon
>Xenophobe
Hmm

Xenophon is socially progressive but economically conservative. Not /ourguy/.

If I remember correctly, he doesn't care for immigration too much, he'd probably let more in.

Is he actually a compelling candidate then? Would those here from South Australia vote for his party?

Looks like a nice hotel. What was wrong with it.

Don't call me a faggot you chink.

>hes so out of touch that he thinks thats a hotel
Stay pleb

Guangzhou, greatest city in the world

Terrorist was Afghan with Australian citizenship.

Lel.

If we didn't have terrorists I wonder if cops would have anything to do. I haven't seen an rbt or them trying to catch speeders for ages.

Got photos of the inside?

You were acting like you were going to spend the whole time working rice paddies or something. What did you do?

>If we didn't have terrorists I wonder if cops would have anything to do
They'd still have to deal with niggers invading jewellery stores and homes

>Would those here from South Australia vote for his party?
Yeah he'll probably win a seat. He won one in the federal election. He used to have a lot of support but its dwindled a fair bit because local news doesn't talk about him and his achievements anymore. It'll be tough to see if he wins a seat in the state election though. He's running in a swing seat, not one of his strongholds.

>Francesca Packer
would gold dig

That was a rice paddy. Look at that shithole. Rice everywhere. Pollution. Scammers. Buildings falling apart. Oh shit son

Lmao

>Welcome to the end of the line, Batman BUWAAHAHAHAHHA

kek

I think you should go back. You don't like being a gook do you.

idc what you think i should do. Im staying in Australia.

YES, YES GOOD GOY

>machine guns

melbourne car """terrorist""" was a mentally ill drug addict

Sup Forums was wrong again

>littleproud
What's keeping him back? Other than his surname.

Bullshit. Thats not the story they're going with is it?

It's just sharts and other third world dogshit trying to pretend we're anywhere near their level of violence and death.

>an afghani drives a car into christmas shoppers
>not terrorism

Are we really supposed to ignore

a) that he targeted christmas shoppers
b) that he's using tactics straight out of the ISIS textbook

>The incident is not being treated as a terror investigation “at this time”, despite being supported by counter terrorism teams.
>Commissioner Patton said “obviously this is an horrific incident,” however police believe it is “quarantined to singular incident and we’re exploring the extent of that.”

news.com.au/national/victoria/car-mows-down-pedestrians-report/news-story/89f4b0171c6cca674b2a5e1117a6c612

What the fuck

People from melbourne are gigantic left-wing faggots so it's not surprising that their cops are the same

>he targeted christmas shoppers
so out of all the locations in the cbd to target christmas shoppers, he didn't drive through qv, he didn't drive through emporium, he didn't drive through melbourne central, he drove through... the pedestrian crossing at the bottom of the elizabeth street tram depot.

Guy is an ice addict with a history of mental illness related violence. Stop trying to force a square peg through a round hole.

sick, now they can recreate the Sydney siege and kill more bystanders with over penetration