Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Bh2Ra
imgur.com/a/09ieS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

matzel tov

It is.

It's 4-4-4-4D Chess goyims

"wtf i love Israel now"

Hey won't, he's mearly pressuring them to vote favourably.

This action is more about inciting moslim response and doesnt affect I Israel or the US even if they pretend like it does.

it is more than that

SIMBLY

E B I C
B
I
C

Just because our greatest allies are getting what ((they)) want isn't necessarily bad. Think of it as a double-edged sword. We cut aid to countries with brown people. The brown people are already pissed at Israel so this just gives them all the more reason to attack them! two thumbs up from me

December 20th 2017, the day Israel became the pawn.

i bet shapiro loves trump now, lol

We should cut aid to all these countries desu, especially Western Europe and Israel.

Until the next time he does something Ben doesn't like, and then the NeverTrump dagger will come out again. It will always be handy.

This is what we call "burning bridges" and "wasting political capital."

He does a segment on his show called "good Trump, bad Trump" where he talks about things the president has done that he things is good and things that the president has done that he thinks is bad.

he says that until his wife is getting railed by a black guy, once it's intra-familial ideology suddenly changes

Fucking kike piece of shit

burgerland should be nuked. there's no hope for them, they are either jews or jew wannabes

>This is what we call "burning bridges" and "wasting political capital."
bridges to nowhere

Trump actually did the right thing here. Hopefully all the pesky Jews will want to go back to a land they can finally call home. Plus they’ll be chill with other religions, it’s just Muslims need to stop being sand niggers and act civil for once

>Maybe if we give these refugees|jews exactly what they want, they'll leave us in peace?

Ask Sweden how that's working out.

I dunno Sup Forums, I can see two very big reasons why I should support Israel right here

Look at those honkers
the chick's breasts are nice too

h-...........ha

MIGA!

Sooo the entire U.N.? What's Trump's end goal here guy?

I've failed you user, I'm sorry

SHHHHHHHHHH
shhhh
sh
shhhhhhh

Italy can't be made great again

Maybe that's his aim, lol. Anyway, financial aid does more harm than good. If West truly wanted to help Africa, they would build and sponsor education facilities only

based judeo christian values

>Disagree even SLIGHTLY with Donald Cuck and he cuts aid to your country inciting malevolence towards the USA and making more enemies.

WOW I didn't think he could get any dumber, but clearly he has.

Weird how the zionist loves trump when he acts as a populist for his own people

Having an excuse to cut foreign aid you stupid fucking cunt.

>aliens think that this shit fools us
>they think this is what passes for human

This seems like a good excuse to cut or downsize America's international aid payouts. Also an interesting measure to see who stands with them and who doesn't.

EPIC for the MAGA win! Based kikes!

fucking christ, please tell me it's shopped

We already give them billions and billions-- i dont see that stopping any time soon, It'll likely go when the war with Iran starts

Endlessly stupid fucking cunt.

# OY VEY!, CAN YOU SEE...
BY MENORAH'S GOLD LIGHT?
WHO SO CRAVENLY WE HAIL...
WITH OUR INFANTS' COCK-SKINNING.
AND WHOSE STRIPES AND BLUE STAR...
SMEARED IN PALESTINE'S BLOOD.
ROTTING CORPSES THEY CRUSH...
WITH OUR PRISTINE TANKS ROLLING.
HEZBOLLAH BOMBS THEN SENT...
BURST LIKE FLARES IN MID-AIR.
GIVES FAUX CAUSE FOR (((THEIR))) PLIGHT...
FOREVER HOLY WARS RAGING.
OY VEY!, IS THAT DEATH CULT'S PENTAGRAM NOT YET SAVED...?
FOR THE LAND OF DEVILRY... AND THE HOME OF THE KNAVE. #

Oh it's real
>It's real
>It's real
>Israel

desu I don't know or care about the Jerusalem thing but I love that Big Daddy is threatening to cut the allowance of his misbehaving children. No mre Uncle Sucker.

>Kikestanis
archive.fo/Bh2Ra

BASED

Jews aren't white.

genuinely creepy, put a tree and a cactus behind him and i'd shit myself

lmao

checked

Well yes, since he's going to cut funding to Muslim countries by using Israel as a scapegoat for it, I guess it is 4D chess.

merely chess

Give aid to India to fuck China in the ass.

No. We give aide and military support to many countries, and unlike Obama, America won't stand for for petty politics. You can not like Trump all you want but pussy footing around a common sense policy, that pretty much every country has acknowledged just because "it can offend" one group of shitskins over another is idiotic. Please I hope Britain or France votes no, then we'll pullout all military bases and defenses and cut them off. Let Russia take them, we'll take Canada, Mexico and pretty much all the Pacific as recompense.

NiBBa, are you tryna start the third world war 3?

So much fucking this. Let two of the worlds most overpopulated countries duke it out for 5-10 years to thin out the heard.

Way to go TRUMP!!!!!!

Dude, Europe, apart from like 2 small countries, are all a lost cause. Let Russia take all the mainland and south England, we'll protect Scotland and invade Ireland, maybe use Spain and Portugal as a meat shield.

(((epic)))

We've got to celebrate this my based judeopedes!

The thing is,in a way he's technically not wrong. If every black guy was like Thomas Sowell then I doubt many of us would have a problem with them. The fact is most aren't like that, and Ben Shapiro obviously knows that, so I think he's being somewhat dishonest by omitting that. otoh he's effective enough at promoting certain right-wing ideas that it would probably do us (and obviously him) harm if he was tarred with the racist brush so I don't think this is really a big deal. Plusyou have to admit it is great for us when people see lefties calling him a Nazi whilst he's wearing a yarmulke. fwiw I think he is pretty much on our side on a lot of issues and I don't mind him much.

EPIC GUYS

MUH 47575 D CHESS

donald trump the biggest sellout in the history of politics

Wasn't little benny a nevertrumper?
Hypocritical kike rat

This is a move to make the Jews finally let their guard down and feel no longer threatened, then suddenly they receive a crushing blow. Can't wait.

Trust me bro ! America first bro !

allies > mudslimes

never forget how he reacted to this tweet. Which, by mainstream standards would be considered racist.

Intel shows that Israel will be false flagging a nuke in Jerusalem. US Nukes/Detonators were "misplaced" (3 yrs). The Atlanta airport shutdown was about disabling the "radiation detectors". Only 1 plane was allowed to leave and it landed in Tel Aviv, Israel. Here's the basic gestalt.

>Israel and Cheney, Murdoch & Co. are now drilling for oil in the Golan Heights (Syria/Israel border). In order to establish a pipeline to feed the oil to Europe, Syria must be destabilized and Assad ousted. When this happens, it circumvents Russia's oil exporting to Europe. This is why Russia is involved in the Syrian conflict in the first place.

>So, now that Syria is getting its shit together with (((ISIS))) being killed off, Israel is losing its plan to create its OWN Oil Economy as they can't get access through Syria.

This is partly why the (((MSM))) shilled so hard against Trump during the election. Hillary wanted Assad out and Syria fucked up and in tatters. This is why they (Obama/Hillary/etc) were funding ISIS in the first place. With Israel having more influence (grabbing Syrian land), it protects the Petro-dollar situation and thus the world economy (dominated by the Fed)..

>So, what do you do now if you're Israel?

>1. Jerusalem (new capital that pisses off Arabs) is going to get hit by a nuke (set off by Israel themselves) to garner war support against Iran and/or Syria. Mossad just smuggled nukes/detonators from the US via Atlanta that have an obscure radioactive signature.. meaning that they can be made to look like "Soviet made" nukes, or "new Iranian" nukes, etc... This false flag will be blamed on either "Iran just nuked Jerusalem" or "Syria just nuked Jerusalem with Soviet material".

>Then after the Israeli/Allied war in Syria is won, you go in with (((Soros))) and (((Rothschild))) NGO money, they install the pipeline as planned, and then install Israeli security forces to "protect the pipeline from terrorists". BOOM, land grab and new oil economy.

To those who say Israel won't nuke their own country:

1. Not all isotopes (fallout) have a long half-live. Waiting a few years then clearing a foot of dirt with tractors off the place isn't that hard (think Fukushima).

2. Jerusalem is full of Arabs, Mosques, and tons of holy shit for the Arabs. What a convenient way to start fresh, especially when you kill all the Arabs, then when you rebuild it, you don't allow any new ones in. Truly a Temple city!

forgot pic

k but why would the American government go along with this in any capacity?

Yeah it's gay as fuck

He undermines every amazing thing Trump has done and frames it like this retarded orange cheeto sometimes accidently does something good by mistake

Shapiro is an absolute piece of shit and I'd like to pick his mannequin-like body up with one arm and hang him on a coat hook in a bathroom stall

Nobody triggers me like that faggot

how did he react?

I hate Jews and Trump so much

Drumpf is either bluffing or a total moron/shill. If he cuts aid, those states will look to China and Russia for help, and the US further loses its position in the world. It's that simple.

>imgur.com/a/09ieS

>goyims

>"We'll save a lot. We don't care."
G.O.A.T.

>BASED Jews

>we have more money
>China has less money
>this is somehow a bad thing

>stormtards have to jump through hoop after hoop to convince themselves Jews are chaotic evil hivemind race

lmao saved

>China has more influence/power globally
>the US has less influence/power globally

On one hand, I don't like Trump going out of his way to show his Jew love
On the other hand, he's clearly showing knowledge of Islam History and how they stole entire civilizations from others

Shamfu Dispray!

man I hate the jews

It is. The democrat party has been trying to smear Trump as “Hitler’s second coming” ever since he threatened to deport their new Hispanic voting base. Standing on the side of Israel “should” help to dispel that smear but let’s face it, trump is going to be called a nazi no matter what he does.

Does it really matter what the capital of Israel is though? Not really, at least not to the average white man. Mudslime savages seem to take great issue with this move though, and will inevitably allah ackbar someone over it eventually, at which point Trump will turn around and say “see? I am justified in wanting to keep people like this out of the country!” And while the left will just call him a racist/xenophobic/islamophobe, people on the right (and even a fair number of white leftists) will realize he’s right.

I literally don’t give a fuck. Fat fucking lot of good all this extra influence has been doing our or any other nation.

Because israel is their greatest ally goy

Ben Shapiro is a fucking zionist pig and should be gassed like a parasite he is.

all right wingers are jew pedos

Doesn't even remotely answer my question
PS: Can you hook me up with a windmill?

MAGA am I right goy-, guys?

Can somebody tell me what the deal with Jerusalem is? Wasnt it the capital city all along?
Its not like it is on palistinean land, so why is everyone bitching?

Says a faggot using a faggot flag.
Kys.