THIS 4'11 SON OF A BITCH is CRUSHING RIGHT WING PROPAGANDA, and BASICALLY YOUR FUCKING STUPID

THIS 4'11 SON OF A BITCH is CRUSHING RIGHT WING PROPAGANDA, and BASICALLY YOUR FUCKING STUPID

Why do right wingers still debate this guy, even though he crushes them all one by one?

lol he got fucked up in the metokur debate
saged

I do not know who this is

you're

probably the only last objectively good internet debater

this. He is the true defender of liberalism against the alt right reactionary liberals like the skeptics and retarded libertarians.

tell me this was edited to make him look smaller

Never heard of her.

poor guy. Can see the pain in his eyes.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

it looks like a little gnome from D&D.

Why does it look as if someone grafted a man's head onto a 12 years old boy's body?

You're at the club and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass and says "what's up buddy".

What do?

Ok, how much do you want us to donate to your patreon?

"DAWG LET ME SPEAK"

>gish galloping is good debating I swear

Oh look this is the 5th time you've posted about this faggot all day. Slide thread boys. SAGE

>That tiny shopped hand

Does he actually score?

>This thread again
Op is a faggot/sage in all fields, etc

STAND ON A STOOL AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE

Never bothered to give a shit about this guy, link to a worthwhile video?

Who

Is this another one of those soy boy memes?

is there such a thing?

i think milo is pretty much the high watermark for the special olympics known as internet debate

>if I repeat this lie often enough it will become true

Literally never seen him, but I assume that he fights losers who try to capitalize off of Sup Forums discussions and espouse poorly thought out interpretations of what they skim on here. Which would be pretty low hanging fruit. Not sure who he is but I'll call him kraut from now on since everyone is talking about "kraut". Anyways sage.

I'm 5'8" I swear