TFW I traced my ancestry from all sides and my ancestors were vikings, nobles, explorers...

TFW I traced my ancestry from all sides and my ancestors were vikings, nobles, explorers, and soldiers and I'm living in a broken country full of niggers and degeneracy and I'm sitting inside typing this on Sup Forums.

Welcome to the club

YOU WAZ VIKINGS N SHIT!

YAS QUEEN

VIKANGZ

BLACKED.COM

>tfw everyone its half-ghost because they're breathing but not really alive like OP

and if people woke up it would take 2 weeks to BTFO all of them

younger generations always rebel against the norm and the norm right now is ridiculous, the stuff i hear from the west reminds me of what i heard from my parents about communism and what you have right now is even worse, they will be defeated just keep fighting

Good advice Romanian brother.

WE

Are you a viking, noble, explorer, or soldier. No? Then shut your whore mouth. Don't you understand how pathetic it is to hang your hat on the accomplishments of OTHER PEOPLE? That ain't you, homey. I don't care if they're your ancestors, that ain't you. you're just some loser.

/thread

Fuck off kike with your nigger talk.
If your ancestor can do it so can you but niggers never did anything besides enslave each other.

I'm not saying I was those things I am saying I'm a loser compared to my ancestors.

Arr

right, if my father was a great man i can't say "oh look i'm so proud cause like i'm the next version of him"

no, because we all know that you don't inherit any characteristics from anyone, and if people related to you accomplished something that doesn't mean that they did that because they had the potential to do that which is totally not inherited genetically because individualism goy

It's alright, mate.
I'm half Chinese/English. I was born and brought up in Hong Kong. My wife is Scottish.
My dad is ex HK police (when it was British), my mum is Cantonese.

I live in Scotland now. Maybe Sup Forums will call me a race-mixer for having kids, but whatever.
It's a bit upsetting when I go back to Hong Kong to visit. The living space there is box sized and the air pollution is a shit.

>muh I don't have the balls nor wits to rise up to my absurdly high standards based on an idealised image of my ancestors so I will blame this on everything around me like a dirty nigger

do us a favour and kys

Kike Alert! Kike Alert! Kike Alert!
Someone call up Hezbollah... We have a feisty one.

I did that 23 and me test and it told me I'm german. Now I feel like shit. Don't let the genie out of the bottle.

Even worse. My ancestors were Palatine Germans and Puritans who left Europe to get away from persecution and the goddam Jews followed us after we had built a WHite Ethnostate and destroyed it.