Sup Forums I fucked up

Was walking down the street from a shopping trip with my mom and sister, and I bring up how I hate blacks and arabs/Muslims and how they are third world people who don’t belong here.

I turn around and a black women is walking behind me, she looked like she was walking fast so idk if she heard everything but by the way she was walking I could tell she was shocked.

Did I do to the right thing? I feel somewhat embarrassed though

This has no relevance to me or anybody else here

You just had a terror attack. Timing couldve been worse desu

also sage

Don't be embarrassed, user. Those are righteous beliefs. You did the right thing.

That’s one of the reasons I started the conversation

It’s not about me really, I feel bad because I might of embarrassed my family who don’t have beliefs like me

Remi a cute

>Well I got all the stuff I needed for the house, and a bunch of new clothes. I just need to stop a get a couple last things for gifts. Where do you want to go after that user?

>I'm not sure but I really hate niggers and muslims.

It's alright op. The faster these niggers and spics learn we hate them the faster they will resolve to leave or commit to jihad.

Kek

You only need to be embarrassed if you couldn't back up what you were saying. Happens to me all the time- take it from a full-time loser: if you run your mouth off and can't back it up with a solid array of facts, statistics, and rhetoric, you're probably better off keeping it to yourself until you parse it out.

It's a free country. Where minorities can openly insult white people and white people should keep their goddambed mouth shut.
What a time to be alive.

You did the right thing. Never show weakness.

>who don’t have beliefs like me
They deserve to be embarrassed if they are nigger loving faggots. Why are you shopping with worthless whores that want to surrender your land and their wombs to niggers?

You are a BAD person who will likely die alone and afraid.

While you were making a thread on a gook cartoon website, her BBC sons were robbing jewellery stores and ploughing your cousins

Reminder that all white people descended from albinism, a deficiency disease. And cover this fact up, out of shame. To fragile to even live in reality. Sad.

Keep your spic mouth shut. Amerimutt

You are lonely too loser, I have a white beautiful gf.

not true, so either educate yourself or just shut up about things you know nothing about

I told a pitbull owner that her dog should but shot in the head ASAP the other day

who the fuck cares m8 it's all good bantz

wow we get the 2 nigger memers in the thread what a fucking deal, now fuck off too reddit and smash your skulls with a fucking mallet.

And? I have a Mexican gf and have conquered many small brown cuchi just as the conquistadors did your ancestors still though I carry the burden of knowing I must impregnate 3 white women for every 1 brown I have slept with. Kill your self mutt.

>And? I have a Mexican gf
you carry spic dna on your cock now, your children will never be pure white, your a nigger now harry

bahahah im not even spic and you had to settle for some spic woman because no beautiful white woman would ever want a beta loser like you. Meme flag, ashamed europoor dieing in 2nd world shithole apartment.

It is true, nice birthmark. Youre ashamed of reality. sad.

Oh? So now you’re backpedaling Jose? End yourself you fucking manlet. Not only is it enjoyable to laugh at you spy boys and spic manlets but to also be giving big cock to your females feels good too.

>At work, but the urinals on my way out for a smoke. buddy in there says "man, they are working us like fucking niggers!" black guy (one of 2 in the entire 1000 person factory) comes out of one of the stalls and says "no shit, not just me?" we all laugh.
most blacks know how shitty they are as a race, they just lie about it for the hivemind. that's why every time it's one black guy, they talk about how much they hate other blacks, but two or more and they try to put black each other. I watched a friend in college devolve from talking about violin (we both played in the orchestra) to literally hooting and jumping in place with 4 other blacks when they walked up to the table.

*hit the urinals* and *out black*

yeah thats fucking sad...whites talk smack and act like apes too in my experience..
I am white, its a biological thing defoyour expected to conform to the majority lie..its path as fuck

bahahaah look at you barking up the wrong tree. Pathetic. stick to your fat brown bitches, the best you can get.

>I might of embarrassed my family who don’t have beliefs like me
Stop being a such an insecure little cuck. If your family doesn't want to risk getting associated with you, they won't hang around you. Besides, if your beliefs are based on reality and truth, there is absolutely no shame in them.

It's called evolution, you retard. Nothing deficient in adaptation.

Hello bino, Hope you are well.

You look constipated. also be aware of surroundings.

underrated

Muslims don't belong to the west, that's right.
Now blacks are a different thing, they were benebolent once, they gone wild in the past 20 years cuz leftist traitors washed their brains.
Many black families are still cool tho.

Blacks are not 'cool' just because your wife's son is half-black.

Its called mutation you mutie.
Thanks man, you too.

Average finish women.

They still don't belong here. They belong in Africa with their own people.

thats nothing. i was yelling across the street to my classmate. fuck you, you damn jew. turn around and 2 meter behind me is an hardcore orthodox jew walking. with hat coat and curly locks. i felt so ashamed i ran away.

thats pretty off putting

>retarded ugly shitskin
>makes up bullshit he probably actually believes because of how retarded he is
>provides no evidence because none exists
>thinks trolling pop will undo the butthurt about being born an inferior shitskin
>too stupid to even explain why his fantasy world would be offensive even if we're true

>you are ashamed of reality

Why do faggots always project their failings onto others

Those are germans

Retarded shitskin doesn't understand the evolution relies on mutations. Funny how you third world savages rely on whites and yet attack whites, who hurt you? Were you rejected by a white woman and this is your "revenge"? Sperging out on pol like a retard

bahaha so triggered. listen up lonely beta. Your mother was a whore who ruined your life. Thats why youre mad. My mom is a doctor. Dad too. And I have a beautiful white gf. Fuck her brains out. Fuck her ass and throat. Feelz good man.

Words you will never hear you lonely beta shit. Not so deep.

Cry more about youre ashamed of being derived from a diseased you inferior mutant.

Back in my day, trolls weren't so blatant.

Typical yanks.

t. Abdullah

You did good op

Shit in street pajeet
IND*ANOID

>help me Sup Forums some irrelevant shecoon now knows i'm not fond of niggers
You weren't cut out for this in the first place.