Who is the STRONGEST GRANDPA?

Who is the strongest Between
Ichiryuu, Netero, Makarov, Oonoki, Roshi, Whitebeard, Yamamoto and Raizen?
You can add in more if you want but only grandpas

probably raizen...

Goku

Saitama

Where is Dohko you underage scum

I believe Roshi there was the only one ever to blow up a celestial body, so him.

Didn't you literally just have this thread? Fuck off.

Also if you're doing Naruto Third Hokage would be a better choice, him or Jaraiya.

Yu Yu Hakusho Grandpa is the strongest.

The Demon Realm was larger than the afterlife and had so many levels and he used to be #1

None of the other grandpas ruled over a whole dimension.

Also, Yu Yu Hakusho Grandpa was still super strong even though he starved himself to death for many, many years.

Raizen, Makarov and Onoki are the only confirmed grandfathers in this list.

Does Netero have the nuke?

Roshi is literally a planet buster.

would the other characters even be able to see the bleach guy?

like all the shinigami in that world can't be seen by humans normally, and only thanks to influence from ichigo's powers could his friends and such see them later on.

I mean I could easily see some of them being able to to it given their powers, but otherwise he could just stab them without them sensing anything.

Roshi easy

This one.

Happosai

That's one of the problem with pitching together characters from different series, sometimes they aren't compatible on a dimensional scale and they cannot see/affect each other. A good example is Jojo characters, stand users are broken once you take into account that a stand is both invisible and invincible to normal means and can selectively block or pass through anything it wants.

HELLO.
Someone /thread me
I win.

probably Raizen. Sensui could destroy the Earth if he released more than 10% of his power, imagine what Raizen can do.

Netero is the weakest of the bunch. He couldn't beat an ant.

I heard he's 9th..no 10th dan!

-Ichiryuu by a long shot. Faster than light, stupid as shit hax like atomization and he can destroy the Toriko world that's like 700 times bigger than Earth. Toriko is a powerful verse

-After that follows BLEACH, Yamamoto had continental levels of power + hax and the power of the sun and relativistic speeds(Ichibei could cross 4000km in an instant).

-After that it's Roshi, he's not that fast(around supersonic) but he has pure power albeit the moon feat is not consistent. He has no hax though so he's not that strong.

-Follows Onoki, he has hax and power(he can lift a turtle the size of a gigantic island), also Naruto characters are fast too.

-Whitebeard is in the same tier as Onoki
-Same goes for Makarov.

The weakest is Netero by a long shot, a small nuke was capable of turning a being 10 times stronger than him into mush. Nukes are shit tier.

Roshi easy.

/thread

I don't know who is the strongest, but Netero is the most badass. Went out with a bang.

>can outspeed characters who react to faster than light attacks
>can momentarily hold back Momoyo's planet busting beam and even tank the resulting explosion
>falls down to earth from space while completely depleted from ki intending to kill himself
>gets back up without a scratch anyway

I'd say it's between him and Roshi (as of DBS). Al the others are small time.

>Canonically stronger than Saga or Shaka

It should be Dohko.

The Dragon Ball characters usually take this, but in this case it's Raizen unless Super gives Roshi a drastic power up. We don't actually SEE any planet busting feats from YYH characters but it is heavily implied that characters are on this level in the last arc.

Hanma Yujiro

Well since Pan was born, Goku is a grandfather now...

>Top tier
1)Ichiryuu or Roshi(plannet destroy)
2)Yamamoto(Walking sun)
3)Raizen

>Low tier
1)Makarov
2)Oonoki or Netero(Nuke Mode)
3)Whitebeard

Netero

Honorable mention for nuttiest

>Low Tier
>Oonki

sorry fanboys. i havent even read boriko but it looks like shitchiryuu is the strongest by means of reality warping bullshit