Who is the strongest Old Man

Between Shirohige, Genryuusai Yamamoto, and Master Roshi

Probably old man genocide, he becomes an untouchable living sun in a dead soul body

No Raikage?

This guy

fap fap fap

he might be the coolest, but not the strongest
come on OP, are you stupid
Yamamoto is a literal god of death, head of the seretei, a bankai capable of summoning dammed charred skeletons of enemies he has slain in the past, power of the sun, blade can become so hot it can erase anything from existence, and all of this with only one arm.

yeah this
Roshi v Whitebeard would be an amazing fight though.
Roshi's max is higher than Whitebeard, but Whitebeard's average is higher than Roshi's.

Noone's voting for turtle hermit? Dude held up against Frieza's army recently, some of Yama's shit is pretty neato but Roshi is the only one I'd consider a planetbuster. (I know whitebeard supposedly could do it, I imagine it would be more a 'earthquakes wipe out the biosphere' deal though)

Roshi can destroy the moon, so how many slash would it take Yamamoto to do this?

>Yamamoto is a literal god of death, head of the seretei, a bankai capable of summoning dammed charred skeletons of enemies he has slain in the past, power of the sun, blade can become so hot it can erase anything from existence, and all of this with only one arm.

wow thats pretty cool dawg maybe one day he'll even be able to get through roshi's training regime

Clearly the most op one of them all is old man hentai.
The other two died!

Whitebeard easy

yeah but roshi blew up the moon

That was an obvious outlier

Roshi easy.

None
He could just walk through the mountain
Or he could just stand there until the mountain and everything around him melts

he never got weaker

Was going to say, if Vegeta could wreck a planet pre-Namek with his Final Flash, presumably Roshi could do so by now too with Kamehameha.

The one that's still alive.

... Not sure why I thought you said mountain
probably cause roshi blew up a mountain

But you can't compare dragon ball moon to earth moon. We have no idea how big it is.

so roshi then

you niggas are seriously underestimating how stupidly powerful even low level DB characters are. Fucking Saibamen can level cities

>power of the sun
>the Seireite didn't get incinerated when he went Bankai
wew lad nice hyperbole.

Exactly.

Saibamen>>This version of Piccolo

it dried up Hueco Mundo and if he stayed in that form for too long then Soul Society would have been destroyed

But you gotta put them into perspective as to where the limits are in their respective universe.

Wow, well good luck for him when he is seal in a rice cooker.

they specifically commented that it was a ticking timebomb.
Hell, division headquarters on the other side of seireitei were drying out.

Yamamoto's faster
He can move at the speed of sound with flqash step, maybe even faster.
Does Roshi even know instant transmition?

Yamamoto destroyed the realms and cut down god in the past. Also like all other transcendent beings he can deny any form of interference from lower beings. You cannot see, or feel his power unless he allows you to.

If it really were as strong as the sun then none of it would actually exist. That's just bullshit.

I don't think Mafuba could work on a shinigami

It was active for all of one minute and in the immediate aftermath it started pouring down, which lasted several days.

The dude standing a couple feet away from him didn't melted instantly, wonder why. It's hot but not to the temp he claim, it's s hyperpole.

spirit particles react differently to heat than the physical world dude

this is Bleach 101

Why not?

spirit realm physics =/= real world physics

are you kidding it's tailor made for them. if it worked on Zamasu it'll work on anyone

His headcanon

How is he faster? Roshi can leave behind after images too?

>speed of sound
Slow as fuck

>what is power control

How convenient, exactly the same thing you dbfags love to mention.

When he swung at the ground, the GROUND evaporated

Not him, but the series actually supports it. Can you say the same for Bleach?

The sword gotta hit you though.

here's the thing, normal people can see Roshi's movements, even in the tournament when he was fighting Goku
Yamamoto's so fast you can't see him.
The only people faster in his won world are probably Ichigo and Yoruichi

Hes my favorite even if he isnt the strongest

>normal people can see Roshi's movements, even in the tournament when he was fighting Goku

don't make pull out the Roshi vs Krillin scans.

you know the ones

>normal people can see Roshi's movements
Wrong, stopped reading right there.

Yeah but zamasu wasnt a ghost so we dont know if it will work on a ghost

Yamamoto, the answer is always a bleach character purely for the sole fact that you can't attack what isn't there. All the shinigami are essentially dead, however they can still cause damage to the physical world, how the fuck can you combat that?

well I'll be dammed

Stop being fucking retarded.

>Ichigo and Yoruichi

Do we ever see speed feats from her? How do we know she's the fastest besides teasing byakuya?

Did we ever find out what her bankai or even her shinkai were or why she can turn into a cat?

same way physical aliens and magical beings can fight ghost Goku

Also in Bleach, you can hit higher dimensional beings if you have enough strength. Like Chad going against that hollow before he got his arm.
Even Rukia in the substitute body was able to damage some hollows

>dbz characters fight dead characters all the time

Master Asia

Which ones?

Leaving an after image doesn't mean you're faster than light, it means you're faster than the eye's frame rate (so to speak)
So that means you're moving so fast that it's only when you stay still for longer than 50 milliseconds (5% of a second) that the brain can recognize what it's seeing.
Otherwise, it'll appear to pop in and out of existence.

the whole trick to an after image is that you are going from standing still to moving faster than those 50 milliseconds. By the time the eye catches up, you've moved.

Its not faster than the speed of sound of humming birds would be creating sonic booms left and right.

>wahhh wahhh my moon!

Yeah big deal, Yamamoto has the power of the sun in his sword
He can melt Roshi at will and anyone in the Dragon Ball universe except Super

Dragon Ball characters have been dealing with gods, ghosts and demons since day one user.

>killed by medium-tier villain
>strongest

>The sword gotta hit you though.
No it doesnt
that's the whole fucking point
the bad guy went "huh? I dodged it, what gives?" then saw the giant edge-shaped crater and realized what was going on

Orochimaru didn't kill him, the Grim Reaper did, that Sarutobi summoned

King of all jobbers.
>known as god of shinobi
>struggles against Orochimaru
>fights Yamato in the war
>pushes kyubi out of konoha

You wish, he couldn't even kill the weak ass Quincy that tried to jump him.

OK let me rephrase that.
>had to kill himself in order to defeat mid-tier villain
Still makes him look like a bitch.

Dead Goku fought in the world tournament and specifically fought against majin vegeta and buu

Vegeta was dead also later and fought buu.

Goku also fought his dead grandpa gohan as a kid once

That quincy would wreck the great majority of the dbverse

he was old and was not just fighting Orochimaru, but the reanimated bodies of the 1st and 2nd Hokage, while sealed in a barrier

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Those weak ass fucks? You're funny.

>Jobber squad
>Doing anything to any character Post-Saiyans
kek

Thr majority of the dbverse has a ningen level of 3.42

Doesn't really matter when a strong fighter is billions of times stronger

they have meta powers that would render DB characters useless boy

Master Roshi. A few years ago, I would have pegged him as the weakest of this trio, but now that Super's come around, he's tough enough to take on some basic goons. Even the cannon fodder of DB would be leagues above the competition in most other Battle Shonen series.

Nice meme

>Do we ever see speed feats from her? How do we know she's the fastest besides teasing byakuya?
Literally the first thing she does in human form is OUTSTEP Byakuya.
Then she OUTSTEPS Soi Fong
Both of which were known as 2 of the 3 fastest in the gotei
She did the cicada shell thing that Byakuya later did too.

All in all, the only one that rivals her speed is probably Ichigo and Aizen.

Weird powers dont work against stronger fighters in the dbverse.

Pretty sure that weird stuff didn't work on aizen either

>glass canon

>She did the cicada shell thing that Byakuya later did too

The what?

Also we dont really know how fast those 2 are that you are conparing her to.

We never see them against power arrancar really that are fast too or against aizen

>Weird powers dont work against stronger fighters in the dbverse.
This

Yamamoto died against Evil Jesus
Roshi died against Evil Space Jesus
Whitebeard died against fucking pistol

Did he get evaporated when he dodge? No he didn't, you can still dodge, it's not like you are a few feet away and you suddenly get evaporated.

He couldn't even beat the Quincy, the dude was like a few feet away and I don't see him evaporated. So much for the power of the sun.

They dont destroy planets by punching them.

She used the skill where she leaves behind an article of clothes while she slips away
later Byakuya did it against zommari.
>also we dont really know how fast those 2 are that you are comparing her to
>we never see them against power arrancar really that are fast too or against Aizen
WTF are you talking about, byakuya fought against the "fastest arrancar" and soi fon fights against the number 2 arrancar.
I mean, I'm not sure what you're argument is, that we somehow can't take the word of the gotei who acknowledge their speed?

Yeah they do it by kicking instead.

Yes, he did
it cut through his cape all the same.
And yes it IS like you're a few feet away
Go back and reread the gin fight, it's a little easier to understand.
Ichigo had to avoid having the weapon POINTED at him, not just swung at him. He had to avoid everything from the tip outward.
Same thing, except yamamoto's flared.

Dude he manage to dodge the first slash without evaporated mean it could be dodge, gin was a freaking extending sword which tip shot at you even if you are hundred of meter away, I don't think Yamamoto sword have the range in evaporated a person. The sword only have a passive abilities to heat up air in large area.

That's because they're given real body by King Enma. Read the manga again.

>Read the manga again
no!

Roshi can probably blow up the planet at this point.

But can he blow up the sun?

Has Super made him that strong?