youtube.com/watch?v=NfuN1fcIkq0
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ__UfIvUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GIRUGAMESH

AND MANGO

Awh yeah!

AND GAY MEN

SAKURA-CON IKIMAS!

How long ago did mods remove the "Sup Forums - Animu & Mango" ?

AND GAYMEN

JAY-ROCK

You weeaboo fucks, get the hell out of my sushi stall!

get out of my store you fucking weebs

UHHH D.D.R.

AND MANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SMILE DEE-KAY!

SAKURACON IKIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASU

you all have to go back

HOLY SHIT MAN THE HARPOONS

Someone needs to edit in his hat on Vigne

This shit was eight (8) years ago.

I guess this guy will be insulted by jap girls when he went to Tokyo lol

>nine eleven (911) was ten (12) years ago

>2007 was 15 years ago

>people who weren't even born on 9/11 are already posting here

>people who weren't even born when moot was alive are already posting here

I always heard it as "Gawoogamesh", is something wrong with my ears?

what even is that thing

It's like Pat from the SNL skit. I'm fucking bewildered.

I still cant believe he's actually dead

Yeah, I'll never get over the Great Meme Fire of 2014 either.

never forget

SAKURA-CON IKIMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Is Sakura-con still a thing?

hakase is cute

Why is it when you shitpost once you get banned(?) but when you shitpost 100s if not 1000s of times it becomes "board culture"?

I don't even know what it was. General JP culture?

All human culture is just memes repeated enough to become tradition.

Unironically the best thread on Sup Forums right now

I would direct you to a good thread but I don't want you shitting up the things I enjoy with your poor attitude.

You rascal

Only because you're here, sweetie.

Who?

One of these days I'm going to relisten to the livestream and feel really sad afterwards.

Thank you

Cried during the stream, and will probably cry again on a relisten.

That was actually a good book. The small northern town part was really good, and that plot twist was amazing.

I still have no idea what he meant

I assumed he was trying to say gaming.

It is, yeah.

Actually went to this Sakura-Con just for the sake of this meme and the creator of Lain, was my first (and last) anime con, I think I bought a Hinata Poster or something similar good times...

youtube.com/watch?v=9T9--u_VeRo

>when the chemo is worse than the cancer

[spolier]I like neverwhere way more than 'murrricahn gawds[/spoiler]
All those years and finally I get the ad that originated all.

I hide my powerlevel just to avoid normie detection and akward questions, but I have to say, I'm ok with people let go at cons, but man, some anime fans are creepy as fuck.

Funny thing is that 90% of anime fans dont know shit beyond what anime portrays.

GURUGAMESH

>normie
Please, for fuck's sake, stop using this awful word to refer to normal people. Normalfag exists.

How many years has it been?

Why do you fondly look back on Sup Forums tards coming here and making the entire page the same stupid unfunny bullshit? Kill yourself.

Yes, my reaction image clearly expresses fondness and longing you illiterate invalid fucking shit

t. no fun autist

I remember downloading a Girugamesh album out of curiosity after this meme, I liked it a lot and it became my favorite J-Rock band.

they disbanded last year, though

can I have a source on your picture?
google gives me nothing

>right click on image
>click s

Where do you think this guy is now?

Anime & Manga

>I love sushi
>I love Japan, period
>Mm-hm, it's easterlings

Never forget the superior con
youtube.com/watch?v=YwyML9wEDew

>Not owning two swords

this is not related to anime or manga

Get the fuck off to reddit

>Am I fitting in gaise
Fuck off newfag

>Do-do I fit in yet?

But it says anime right there in the title.

Newfaggot go back to where you belong.

You are the newfags, this is a Sup Forums meme from the era when Sup Forums was /c/, just a dump of waifus, and Sup Forums had the actual anime discussions

Nice, but don't think you can outsmart me kid. I still have my trump card. Now...BEHOLD!

What's a moot?

2010?

because when you shitpost once the mods don't get it and so they don't feel like they're part of something. however if its a popular shitpost then you can "get it". same reason why people liked Star wars rogue one.

I think it was 2010 when the 'Detergent & Magma' thing went off with Gene Simmons' son tracing panels from Bleach.

Then after that happened it went back to Anime & Manga except for the few times moot got drunk.

youtube.com/watch?v=NfuN1fcIkq0

youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ__UfIvUU

At Sakura Con where the fuck else would he be?

>tfw you'll never ikimasu into sakurakon

>implying anyone posts on the Sup Forums board

normie rolls off the tongue better than normalfag

NANI KORE!?!?!

I wonder what the people in that commercial are doing these days.

Chilling out at Sakura-con ofcourse.

I remember a screencap that used to float around Sup Forums of a post that described the SAKURA-CON IKIMASU guy as being disgusted by the weebs and flying into a murderous rage at the end.
Simple times.

Better than constant circlejerk generals.

b-b-but, my GuP!!

"I LOVE SUSHI!" exclaimed the woman in the thick-rimmed glasses. "Ah, excellent," Kobayashi thought contentedly to himself, "they are enjoying themselves." "I love Japan, period" said the middle-aged man in the blue shirt, slight southern drawl lending a down-home earthiness to his earnest proclamation. "Oh my, it is such a joy to have such enthusiastic customers!" Kobayashi said to himself, beaming with pride at the delight he had brought to his customers. It was an idyllic day in Kobayashi's small sushi shop. But then things took a turn for the worst. "J-ROCK!" screeched a greasy-haired delinquent, quite obviously high on something. "Oh my, someone should be watching over that poor child," Kobayashi thought to himself. But, before he could finish that thought, a rotund man burst forth from the masses, the make-up on his face still smeared across his fleshy visage. "GIRUGAMESH!" the horrifying painted man exclaims, stabbing the air vehemtly with two massive, pudgy digits.
"What has begun here is something terrible," Kobayashi thinks to himself, rooted in place by equal parts fear, and morbid fascination. "I LOVE ANIME!" shrieks a curiously toupee'd customer, the disparity of voice and adornment calling into question the beast's gender. "AND MANGA" yells the man-lady's back-quatto, the horrifying extra upper torso protruding from the hermaphrodite's back, malign intent dancing across his/her eyes. Kobayashi is speechless at the spectacle unfolding before him. "AND GAYMEN!" an infernal scarecrow man drunkenly spews forth, every diabolical syllable dripping from his tongue an affront to sanity and dignity.
"Uh...DDR?," says a man quite plainly. "Finally, a respite from this madness," Kobayashi thought as he heaved a breathless sigh of relief. But what he had seen so far could never prepare him for what came next. "SMILE D.K." squealed the man's bloated pig-wife, barely managing to stay balanced atop her chair.

was 15 years ago
naisu

As these things happened, a realization dawned on poor, poor Kobayashi. "These people, these DEMONS, have taken all I know and love and made it wrong, corrupted it. I can not, no, I will not sit idly by as these creatures from beyond the veil wreak havoc in my shop!"
"HEYYYYYY!" Kobayashi growls, brandishing his knife like a modern day warrior. "SAKURA-CON NI IKIMAAAAAAAAAASU" he bellows, the traditional war-cry of his family. As Kobayashi leapt over the table, the gathered masses began morphing, face tearing asunder to reveal rows upon rows of sharp teeth, as new musculature rippled forth from beneath their clothes. Many dropped to all fours, revealing their true bestial nature, snarling and snapping their jaws at Kobayashi. Like a true warrior, however, he dove fearlessly into the throes of battle, slicing sinew and bone alike with a precision afforded him by his years of chef training. He laughed maniacally as bucket upon bucket of blood was spilled, the organs and flesh of his former patrons spewing forth like water down a hill. He and his restaurant alike were soon strewn with every type of viscera, and he gave an animalistic howl to the still-rising moon.
Kobayashi goose-stepped over the knee-high pile of cadavers, and, having finally exited the restaurant, he wiped the blood clean from his cleaver and strode off into the horizon. He knew that he had honored his ancestors with this true act of bravery, and helped to rid the world of a grave evil indeed.