Hey you racists - אני שונא אותך

My name is Sarah Bat Sharon, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever earned any shekels?
I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of Jewish people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level of antisemitism.
This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was leader of my IDF reserve platoon, and captain of my IDF civil reserve sniper division. What army do you serve in, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot Mossad agent boyfriend (He just killed an entire Palestinian family; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me in my IDF uniform

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lihi_banin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read this

>>Sage
Sage

t. Sage

the jew girls love that aryan BWC the Jewboy shmeckle just don't cut it

'Now excuse me while I suck the blood out of this circumcised penis!' -The End

I couldn't help. but read this in the voice of an overbearing jewish mother.

>You don't love your mother, your mother who gave you life and the close on your back, you little schmuck.

>tfw no Jewish mom to nag me

YHWH is a false God, Zeus is God and Hesiod is his prohpet.

>Don't you love us gentile, we only gave you your traditions and way of life.

All of which is patently false.

>My name is Sarah Bat Sharon
Liar.
>and I hate every single one of you.
That's fine. If you're in Israel, you're fed a regular dose of propaganda anyway.
>All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures.
No. Some of us are married with a real life.
>You are everything bad in the world.
Maybe some of it. Not all of it.
>Honestly, have any of you ever earned any shekels?
Yes.
>I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of Jewish people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level of antisemitism.
I don't hate Jewish people. I believe the real Jews just want to rebuild their temple and atone for their sins there.
>Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot.
The fuck?
>I’m pretty much perfect.
In Israel, maybe. Not in the world.
>I was leader of my IDF reserve platoon, and captain of my IDF civil reserve sniper division.
So you've had propaganda shoved down your throat without any restraint.
>What army do you serve in, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”?
Do you know how to farm? No? Do you know how to run a dam? No? Do you know how to design the guns you use? No?
You're going to be this arrogant because you're a soldier?
I respect you for protecting your country, but you're just a part of a bigger system. Don't let it get to you head just because your mother has told you that you're the best girl in the world.

> I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot Mossad agent boyfriend (He just killed an entire Palestinian family; Shit was SO cash).

LAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

>You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves.
No. Go away.

>Thanks for listening.
Welcome

Sarah, I know you hate us, but don’t judge us too quick. We want the best for you, we want a future where you can stop fighting.

jesus, the (((shills))) are out in full force tonight. what are (((they))) trying to hide Sup Forums?

Loolz, Proof you're a liar troll
instagram.com/lihi_banin/
The rell name is lihi benin, by the way go in her Instagram, hot naked brown jew

>jesus, the (((shills))) are out in full force tonight. what are (((they))) trying to hide Sup Forums?
What they always try to hide. They're lonely human beings and they just want to talk to others.

You know, not everyone here hates Jews...

Being a raging bitch doesn't help.

You need to learn to submit to your Chad-berg because feminism is not even near kosher. The messiah your people didn't believe is returning soon for those who weren't that prideful and stupid. Then, the time of Jacob's troubles starts. The nation of Israel will be saved, but 2/3 of the population will not.

Quit being a pretentious cunt and tell Chad to read the Tanakh and teach you, since that is the proper way for you to learn. Ask him to pay particular attention to Isaiah 53.

Shorter term, if he really is Mossad, he should probably brush up on Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38. Atheism will not survive the next decede.

Good luck. Hope you stop being suck a bitch and accept Jesus.

AHAHAHA
ok so, if you really lived in Israel and your name was Sarah then you probably know Hebrew but this isnt the truth is it?...
אני שונא אותך
roughly translates to: "I hate you" if you were a male, and it also implies that you "hate" and individual and not a large group of people.
What you should have write is
אני שונאת אתכם
Thanks for wasting your time by making people hate Israel, its not like they dont hate Israel here already.

Newfags, all of them

WOW !!! How did you know?!

Like a hot girl like that would come to /pol to debate a bunch of low lifes stormfags...

Languages written from right to left always seem so bizarre to me

Good job, Jew-user!

Holy fuck. How do people not recognize this edited pasta? I wish I could hate you fucks to death. None of you should be allowed to post for two years.

I’ve lived in America my whole life and have never met anybody who hablo’d any semiticism. Lol, semites don’t even exist.

Somebody tell OP we hate Jews.

Get off my board Kike.

You do understand that you can image search right?

gib jew gf

fake LARP using the prettiest woman in Israel (stolen Nordic genetic mix)

Jews use propaganda like this girl all the time (pic related). Also, note how he obscures his flag.

hey faggot

you're postan in a troll thread.

SHIT WAS SO NOT CASH

Welcome to nu-Sup Forums, where even the most iconic copypasta on Sup Forums isn't recognized.

b...bu....buttt they dindunuffin!
those facts are racist!

She is a middle eastern Jew, dumbass. Judging by her instagram

tl:dr and saged

OK, fegot we, We exposed you , do the honorable thing, do not fuck this to, you only have one chance

Kek jewish ancap haha how more jewish can you get than this

Not one “tits or get out”?

ציצים או צאי מפה

Fuck off Kike.

Settle little petal..
come here while I slowly stroke your hair and calm you down..

No, why that we want to see this boy troll chest? we already looks on boobs in the real girl instegram joint to us

jewess. your people's midsection fat will render into nice diesel fuel for the chinese tanks.

saved for new pasta

dont speak hebrew, yet, but can confirm the cluster fuck of conjugations...