Why, pol, won’t any women ever want you like they want this faggot? U jelly?

Why, pol, won’t any women ever want you like they want this faggot? U jelly?

youtu.be/bxDlC7YV5is

Bow before your alpha chad beiber god, pol.

Go fuck a dog, leaf.

butterfly necklace has an enormous iq and must be bred
girl next to her who's trying to act like she doesnt care is the hottest
blond girl in the back will be fat
her colored friend in the back is a 56% goddess

Check all the qt3.14s in the bg, pol. They’ll never look at you, like they look at this Alpha Beiber faggot. why?

Literally gay

Literally, even gay, more women than pol will ever pull...

That would be illegal. Blowing a dog though...

Women like gay men. Everyone knows this. That doesn't mean we should aspire to be gay men... that would be self-defeating, right?

But why do heterosexual women women willingly choose faggots, instead of pol?

Protip: it’s not SJW and all the shitposting chad and 4evr alone memes. It’s u pol. You’re the losers. A faggot like Chance is more, and a better man than ull ever be.

Joke's on you. I am Chance.

T. Retarded faggot whose never had a girlfriend

You guys know you don't actually have any effect right? You know it's just pointless virtue signalling because you're too retarded to prove us wrong and not principled enough to admit it

1/5th of those girls will become teachers that carry on sexual relationships with 13-year-olds.

I’m a faggot. Can’t undertsand why all you pol breeders are so beta that you can’t talk to women and instead hate them, and misogynistic shitpost.

I mean, biggest beta Beiber faggot Chance gets qt3.14. While ur 4vr alone. Why pol?

I am a faggot too and I fucking hate women. They are like children. Every single one of them

The chad 11 year old high school cabaret cover-singer VS. the virgin lesbian feminist activist original composer

Memes aside, that blonde girl looks like she's about to have a fucking meltdown and it's killing me

What's this kid doing today?

revering to another male whilst not projecting your own potentially admirable qualities is the work of a cuckold.
....checks flag pahahahhahaha

>"My tummy tickles.."

So why does cis pol hate women so much?

Greyson was so cute when he was little!!

You dont have to be a fsggot to realize the truth. We would be better off if there were less women around

For me personally, I have been with the same woman for 10 years.
Met in highschool, eachothers first, married now
When you have 0 genuine interest in seeking out companionship other than the one you can really see behind the curtain as to what women are like.
This will sound edgy but once you don't want to fuck them, and learn about them on a personal basis they are not individual, insanely shallow, have the attention span and patience of a toddler and the attitude of one as well.
It may be that being sociopathic makes forming connections hard but after I found my wife I truly hate the majority of women

Girlfriend, that would explain the Tom of Finland Nazi faggots on this boards...