All the Shit Muslims Have to Deal with During Christmas

All the Shit Muslims Have to Deal with During Christmas

"Is Christmas haram?"

>For Muslims, there are extra challenges associated with Christmas. Not necessarily because we don’t celebrate it, or don’t appreciate the day off, but leading up to the holiday, we might have been accused of waging a war on Jesus's birthday, or of trying to rebrand Christmas as "Eid al ISIS," or of "invading" that most sacrosanct Christmas tradition, theannual Tesco ad.

The Terrible Office Christmas Party Is Worse When You're Sober

>Heads up: As a Muslim, you're not supposed to drink alcohol. You might already be aware of that —it's one of the better-known things about the Muslim faith, along with the fact that we pray five times a day and generally don't have the best time at airports.

Trying to Avoid Britain First While Buying a Turkey

>Trying to find halal turkey has always been difficult, but it's even harder now that you have to worry about untrustworthy butchers and red-faced guys in flat caps and branded polo shirts waging a holy crusade against your card transaction.

'You Don't Do Christmas, Do You?'

>Not really, no, but we are still alive during the month of December, and prefer to not be completely excluded from everything going on around us.

The Annual 'Is Christmas Haram?' Debate

>Pardon the generalization, but, having been a Muslim all my life, I’m pretty sure that for the most part, "Muslim Christmas" is like most people's Christmas. It largely consisting of assorted seasonal snack foods, crap TV, and desperately trying to stop your uncle from going on a racist rant.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/3k5qmy/all-the-shit-muslims-have-to-deal-with-during-christmas
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4055526/Merry-Christmas-Aleppo-winning-Dozens-locals-dress-Santa-celebrate-square-enjoy-taste-normality.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Speaking of Which, You Still Have to Stop Your Uncle from Being Racist

>You may be a minority but that won't necessarily stop one of your family members from deciding that a Christmas-themed dinner is the best venue to air their terrible opinions about the supposed Jewish takeover of Britain. This is something they discovered after watching a video on this famous news website. "You might have heard it, actually, nephew—Infowars?"

vice.com/en_us/article/3k5qmy/all-the-shit-muslims-have-to-deal-with-during-christmas

>almost 2018
>Triggered by a vice article

Please archieve.

What about the shit everyone else has to deal with during their Ramadan like terror attacks every 2 hours?

The have to deal with peace, loving and caring.
They are not used to that

Oh we have to put up with you retards running around trying to kill people as if thats normal...
Turks out, Pakis out,Arabs gtfo..substandard civilians need to grow up or fucking leave

>come to west because it's great
>run away from your non-western countries because they're shit
>for some reason you want to bring your country with you
>expect the west to accommodate to your shitty beliefs and customs that have your country plunged into dark ages instead of you adapting

It doesn't make sense

I wouldn't have been so quick to judge all the terror attacks aimed at Christmas events if only I'd known. I feel like such a fool.

christmas is just jewish trick so christians spend more

>vigilanties will start burning muslims in their homes while they are asleep.

>Is Christmas haram?
Why would muslims think that celebrating Christmas is a sin?
Dont they read their own book?
As far as i know Jesus is a Prophet of God and a holy person according to Islam.

>Mr Mischling doesn't know Vice blocked "right wing propaganda archives" months ago.
Please drink bleach, pig.

Its called inherited low IQ/various mental disorders and cognitive dissonance.

>all the shit Muslims have to deal with during Christmas
>having to call your brother-in-law to plan your New Year's Eve Rapes
>black ice on the road as you try to drive through a Christmas Display
>picking up annoying Christmas music on the low-frequency radio you use to coordinate attacks
>all your favorite pressure cookers already sold out as gifts for newlyweds and college students

Don't forget the holiday crowds makes driving difficult

All the shit Muslims have to deal with during Christmas

>Getting offended that the founders of the land you are foreigner too say Merry Christmas to you and you have to say it back to be polite.

And that is it. They can fuck off.

All the shit everyone else has to deal with during Ramadan.

>Muslims don't drink alcohol

Whenever i read this, i just assume the writer lives in a bubble.

>All the Shit Muslms Have to Deal with during Christmas

Dealing with the Shit Muslims isn't a walk in the park for everyone else either.

Also white people in the inner cities. They must really suffer too be a minority there again for a month.

Poor mohammedans. Should have thunk of that before moving to Christendom.
>You can always return home.

I lived in Kuwait and Abu Dhabi for a few years. Non-mohammedans were forced to observe ramadan by not eating, drinking, or smoking in public, their cars, and even their homes. Were advised to draw our curtains closed during daylight hours lest some mudslime spied us violating the prohibitions and called police.
>No Christians were whingeing. Accepted it as a cost of living in their land.

>Muslims don't drink alcohol

if you don't like the traditions of a country GET THE FUCK OUT

The boxer Amir Khan put a Christmas tree up and got death threats from other Muslims. I used to know a Muslim bloke who didn't want photos taken when he was at a Christmas party, because while he loves the celebration and was happy to exchange gifts, he didn't want death threats. That's what Muslims have to put up with over Christmas, not the rubbish in this article.

Meanwhile Christmas markets have to be made Muslim-proof to keep non-Muslims alive.

Imagine the people who die in the next 10 years and their vision of the world is one where there was never a retaliation against this stuff.

>Help me people are oppressing me because they think I am waging a war on Christmas!
>This means we should BAN CHRISTMAS to protect my feelings!

I know some Muslims who have no problem with Christmas.

Visited the Maldives once to see a friend. Didn't realise it would be Ramadan. We weren't even allowed to drink water unless we were in a resort.

>comes to the west
>doesn't assimilate
>whines about having to put up with western culture
>lacks the intellect to notice the irony inherent in this whining

fucking muslims

>Sunni Muslims play the victim card again

I hate this shit, nobody gives a fuck about what muslims think about Christman. I'm Alevi and I look like a Turk and nobody asked me ever about my opinion about Christmas, because I don't sperg about religion all the time.

Just deport all Sunnis and ban all mosques, Germany would be much nicer

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4055526/Merry-Christmas-Aleppo-winning-Dozens-locals-dress-Santa-celebrate-square-enjoy-taste-normality.html

Time for them to take the wheel and aim for a strike

stupid idiot niggers

Shiites and their sub-religions generally don't have any problems with Christmas

I wish Christmas was about sacrificing millions of shitskins and laying their bodies around pine trees, so that their blood can feed the forest spirits and please Odin.

This shit is just the equivalent of that retard in primary class who wouldn't shut the fuck up.
"Guys, hey, guys. Whatcha doin?"
"Hey, guys, why wasn't I invited to the party?"
"Hey, guys, want to be best friends?"
I'm the outsider, why aren't you all more like me?

It's almost like Aleppo has a historical Christian population.

The power of inbreeding

Don't come to western countries. Then you don't have to deal with anything.

Also visited the Maldives once. The workers there didn't drink on the islands but as soon as they were out to sea they were drinking and smoking without a care in the world.

Consider yourself fortunate. In several places even the hotel restaurants are closed. You're SOL until sundown. Forced observance by everyone to avoid offending a musdslime out of his mind with hunger. BTW, this "I'm so hungry" larping is mostly BS. They gorge themselves before sunrise and then feast at sunset. Going a few hours without food is hardly a hardship. It's just an excuse to behave more abysmally than normal.

>mfw no such thing as spirits

It's almost like the only Middle Easterners that are worth a damn are the ones who stay in their own damn countries. Also, there's a reason why Syria's Christians are Assad loyalists.

>here is a bunch of shit that non-muslims shouldn't give a fuck about

Implying wecwant them to adapt they need to fuck off integrated or not

All the shit Christians Have to Deal with During Jihad
"Islam, Jizya, or Death"
If you surrender your property is seized and you are forced to pay a punitive tax or else convert or be executed

Resistance to Terrible Jihad Parties is Worse

>If you resist your property is seized, and your wife and children get raped in front of you by Muhammad's men and sold into slavery before you're executed on his orders.

Trying to Avoid Islamic Slave Raiders While Trying to Farm
>Trying to not starve to death when you practice subsistence agriculture has always been difficult, but it's even harder when you have to worry about bloodthirsty towelheads waging a holy war on your pisspoor village and destroying everything you know and love

>Is Christmas haram?
Of course it is, it's 90% pagan.

Christmas trees, Santa, gift-giving, decorations, and the feasting all have pagan roots.
Only Christian thing about Christmas is the name, the bullshit about being the birthday of Jesus, the songs and going to church.

They should just become Christians, problem solved.

Yesterday's #Averymerrymuslimchristmas didn't age well

Nordbot still had a way to archive it

Reading this article turned me into a faggot
>The absolute state of journalism

Don't really care about your Seinfeld rant.
Commies hate Christ/mas more than you guys do.

>All the Shit Muslims Have to Deal with During Christmas
>being non-Christian in a Christian country
>All the Shit Christians Now Have to Deal with During Christmas
>stone blockers

All the shit Christians have to deal with during Ramadan.
>Upsurge in attacks on non-muslims
>Eating out in front of muslims is impossible since they will slit your throat for not adhering to their beliefs
>Have their culture and heritage questioned because they refuse to starve themselves for a month
>Have to deal with muslims doing even less work than usual because they starve themselves
>Have to walk on tiptoes to avoid offending a food and sex starved muhammedan
>Drink alcohol in front a fasting muhammedan and they will beat you over the head with the bottle

Oh woe is me, how will muslims ever survive someone wishing them a merry christmas?
What exactly is so bad about christmas? It celebrates the birth of an important Islamic prophet and it centers on family gatherings, gift giving and feasting. Muslims just enjoy being miserable it seems. Which explains their unholy pact with leftists and feminists.

>putting swear words in your article's title
Do they want to take their article seriously or not?

That's what "they" want you to believe.

All shit non muslims have to deal during ramadan

Not just Ramadan, the very existence of Muslims is bad enough.

I'm wishing for a white Christmas this year.

They can go always go home if they don't like it. I'm tired of hearing foreigners complain about their host countries. I'm just as sick of the natives that enable these fuckwads too.

Are the assault vehicle shops closed on the holidays or what?