Oku-san

Oku-san.

Something looks wrong with her face there

Ooi Masakazu got way better when he switched from lolis to milfs. Ichinensei was good, but both Okusan and Ashitaba-san blow it out of the water.

Lolis werent the love interest in ichinensei so I really don't know what you're talking about. The story was about pairing the MC with big tits high school girl.

They weren't the love interest, but they were the focus of the series. Much like how the lolis are present in both Okusan and Ashitaba-san, but Okusan is the focal point of her series and Hinata and the mom are the focal point of Ashitaba.

tl;dr: It's not about the romantic interest, it's about screen time.

This series makes me diamonds for some reason.
Has she ever been nude again since the chapter where Darling stayed late and work and then they fucked?

Wht does she look like an NTR heroine she even has pink hair

It's the deconstruction of NTR heroine.

It's not that she looks like a NTR heroine, it's that NTRfags like this type of character for their plots.

Pure sex

Is fat.

Has horseface.

mot just the face

Too bad no one is translating it anymore.

Man I hate it when writers write the world where woman's average breast size seems to be "giant"

You sound like a giant homo

I thought that ESL was doing it now?

sauce???

Not homo
Just jelly

Oh, that's okay.

why is her mouth so close to her chin?

She is not even the fattest in the manga.

>no more translations
Can this series ever get a brake?

Did the ESL guy drop it too?

More like Darling is former NTR man.

> normalizing obesity

why do people do this?

Why do they have no nipples and what's with their faces?

Because it's sexy.

All breast are beautiful user.

Some are just more beautiful than others.

THICC

Perfectly normal behavior.

Wait, 4 hands span each buttcheek?
That is some ultimate thicc.

Because she totally is.

What are you talking about? There's been tons of chapters released in the last month or two.

because she's literally intended to be the most unconditionally loyal, pure perfect wife imaginable.
which is obviously like a massive "draw me getting fucked by anyone but my husband" sign for the ntrfaggots that seek out this kind of shit.
it really makes me wonder what ntrfags even get out of reading this.

>dood wants 4 hand span buttocks
>2 guys transform into girls with fat asses and seduce the dood
What the fuck is going on here?

Because Okusan as a whole is a big fat middle finger to NTR faggots. She is a loyal antithesis to the degenerate shit that NTR fags want her to be, a pure paragon of the loving wife, and thus her very existence endlessly torments them.

NTRfag pls doujins arent canon. Darling isnt some beta, he is alpha with bigger dick than any of those doujins men

nothing makes me more happier and full of energy than THICCCCCCCCC

>the most unconditionally loyal, pure perfect wife imaginable
>a pure paragon of the loving wife

Picked up.

The kids are cute.

Thanks for this user. This series is really cute.

Image search gives me absolutely nothing.
Please give me the source user.

Ooi's art has really degraded. His stuff from ten years ago looks way better.

I will never see pink haired housewives the same after Otome Dori.

Fuck, man...

Why is she dripping

She juat came from running and lost her clothes during the process

At least post the better version user. Then again this version has Umaru's ugly little face plastered on it so maybe it's the worse version after all.

Also new raws fucking never. They just stopped being uploaded.

The mom is so thicc my god.

But the thing is you cant corrupt okusan. Her husband is more alpha than any NTR guy ever will be

Yes she is.

alpha? he is a beta slave worker...

I like the story but those tits are a little too much

And the daughter inherited her that thiccness.

> yfw your wife is like this
Feels good man

I wat to livein hr buttcrack

Her existence makes their dicks even harder. The more sweet, loving, and loyal, the more they want to see it degraded.

In all the right places.

Why are the douijins NTR? Stop missing the point Japan!

The doujinka get the point, they just don't care.

She is only good for NTR

But why? She's so loving. Why do they seem to hate happy marriages? Who hurt them?

Bodywise I prefer the aunt.

>CE

>Also new raws fucking never. They just stopped being uploaded.
Are you sure it's not just the author being sick or something?
Okusan also stopped being uploaded and that is hosted in another site.

I like Ashitaba´s mc better if only because he has a face.

MC means Main Character, not necessarily male lead. The MC of Okusan is Okusan, not her husband.

Wish I had the money to just get all of his shit and upload it in the highest quality.

Is he not some designer/architect?

Also as hung as his wife is stacked.

is that a dick?
is there actual nudity in this?

No nudity no.

aw lame
what's the point then

Why do Japanese artists seem unable to accept that they're in a happy marriage?

Jealousy. They cannot self-insert.

The concept of a happy marriage is completely alien to nips. And most of the modern world, too. Why do you think cuckolding is experiencing its biggest mainstream trend? The world is polluted with domestic dysfunction.

I want to see them make baby already. Surely they're not using any contraceptive methods or something, plus it has alluded already that she wants children, and "darling" is surely ok with it.

She's too precious.

What is the fucking deal with the smoker lady though? Is she just unhappy? Or she finds the super happy marriage she's leading to make her envious? Gorilla man seems like a bro though.

I can't either but that's why I love it. It's escape.
I'm saddened by what you say, but not surprised.

Self insert part was me poorly implying they're cucks as well

how? in the chapter where she eats spicy ramen okusan said Darling was the only man that has seen her, plus i think she also said her first time was with darling

(((They))) promote it, but nips also cannot into happy marriage as well

Thin and fat wife are cool, Midget is the worst.

Why can't you accept others have fetishes you don't like?

user, this is Sup Forums.
We do this to other people with tastes different than ours all the time.

I'm not terribly fond of the 'doting housewife' archetype, but she's pretty endearing. Maybe it's the fact that she's so forward when it comes to sex with her husband to the point that she's frequently seducing him and fucking regularly.

It's not annoying because she actually gets it done.
Nothing worse than bubbly girl who seems completely devoted to tyhe guy and then backs off as soon as a kiss or something more sexual happens.

Future lesbian.

That must be it. Her reaction to getting hit on the bar was alpha as fuck, which is really not a descriptor that you'd use for a housewife.

This woman is fucking amazing.

I want to see a doujin where she gets NTR'd but it fails because their dicks and their techniques can't compare to Darlings. He then proceeds to come in and reverse cuck them.

His horse/fist dick is basically the biggest meme in that series.

Just recently.