myanimelist.net/anime/30484/Steins_Gate_0
youtube.com/watch?v=cCVnUyU4FaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Occultic;Nine was shit

No

>Occultic;Nine
soon™ myanimelist.net/anime/30484/Steins_Gate_0

fuck, didn't mean to quote

Why would you watch the anime when the game is translated?

No PC no buy

Yes

>Implying that buying a copy is the only way to play on PC

chaos child is better than shits gay so far

>Occultic;Nine
>Shit
The only shit thing here is your taste.

もっともっともっともっともっともっともっともっともっともっともっともっともっともっと

>2015
>using Acq

This is now Ishishuu thread, post your Ryotasu.

^

Chaos;Child localisation when???
Currently started Chaos;Head, not really getting whats so great yet but Im barely past the introduction (glasses girl appeared and came into the container. There is something suspicious about this woman) so what can you expect.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCVnUyU4FaQ
Can we take a moment to appreciate the soundtrack of the S;G franchise?

>robotics;notes VN will NEVER be translated

Does the anime cover it decently enough? The VN is probably 50+ hours long, so there's no way they could make that decent, right?

im planning on watching R;N just for nae
lul

It's dull, it has some pacing problems ad the characters needed a much better development but Aki and Frau and Nae kinda make it worth a watch.

Story seemed interesting but the lead guy & girl were the most annoying MCs I have ever seen, I couldn't finish it

fag

Oh, so it's a boy.

>Occultic;Nine was shit
I shouldn't have expected any better from a Steinsbabby.

replies guaranteed

Sadly it was.

not soon enough user

Chiyomaru is going to bury SciADV and move on to SVN.

If you want to bother you can buy a pc copy digitally or physically and apply the patch.
Who am I kidding, you won't.

SVN is going to flop and then he's going to come crawling back to make more S;G spinoffs, and it will all be his fault.

VN never.

>move on to SVN
And I'm totally fine with this.

Yes

O;9 was underrated, it did a lot of interesting things and had some cool ideas. These SciAdv shows are always fun even if the plots are often kinda dumb. I enjoyed it overall, it's nowhere near that chaos;head anime.

Did 0;9 do ok?

Flopped harder than C;H anime.

dumb phone poster

Its adaptation is shit. Nobody can refute this.

I just started Chaos;Head and can someone tell my why looking at Takumi hurts so much I get kinda depressed everytime I think people like him actually exist

Occultic;Nine was fucking garbage, you need to be a contrarian retard to think otherwise.

Hahahaha, it was fucking terrible. There's a weird cluster of contrarians who think its underrated, but no, its awful. Had potential, squandered it very fast.

Because he's an otaku protagonist done correctly. Takumi is a piece of shit and the fact that they didn't file down the edges to make him more of a wish fulfilment character for people to project onto should be commended.

I model myself after him.

Built for genki paizuri.

He's pretty realistic.

Ryotas was shit.
Actual best girl cominh through.

What if Steins;Gate 0 ends up being a single cour like Occultic;Nine and Chaos;Child?

Buy the PS4/Vita version and pirate the pc game.

They wouldn't do that to their most popular franchise, right?
R-right?

The anime is genuinely great up until its second half, where the story just sorts of drops its spaghetti and scurries around trying to tie up all the lose ends in a rush. But apparently the VN had the exact same issue (and wasn't fixed until its re-release).

It's worth a watch I think since the first half of the show does genuinely make you care for the characters.

>Single Cour
>Tries to tie together all the endings into one narrative
>Replaces Leskinens voice actor
>No animated Japanese Shaman Girls

>a single cour
Could be fine if they only adapt one route.

>it's a single cour
>it's only Gehenna's Stigma

Sup Forums has a very simplistic and binary view of quality, something is either good or shit. Things can have strong and weak elements, the fact that you say it had potential proves that it had some good and unique aspects that make it worthwhile even if flawed.

>1 cour
>adapts Gehenna with a fuck you buy the VN ending to piss off animeonly shitters
10/10 AOTY

Not like it matters anyway, but I thought O;9's anime production team seems much more suited for C;C adaptation than the current one.

What the fuck man you can't do this. You can't just put throw all this at me when I know shits gonna get fucked, its not fair. There's no way everythings gonna go peachy with this sweet girl talking nice to a socially stunted NEET ass, there's no way its gonna turn out she just genuinely likes hanging out and talking with Taku either she's the Moeka before Moeka existed or she's gonna die or something equally bullshit.

I hate it because I kinda like her being friendly to Taku but with all this foreshadowing and this being a SciAdv VN I just know im gonna feel real shit some time soon

You mustn't listen to anyone!
You mustn't believe anyone!
Takki, you need to listen to me, you bokenasu.

hey fuck you buddy

Good job.

It was noice till the last eps, the last ep is particularly bad.

>tfw we will never see a gamma world line OVA

>adapts Gehenna
I see no issue with adapting the best girl end.

A single cour riddled with production issues, leading to a recap episode and eventual "anime only" end.

>DUDE VANGUARD LMAO

As long as it explains some details that 0 did not get in details and Maho gets extra scenes, I am okay with it.

Keeping in mind that covering the two main routes are the priority
A lot of 0 was padded out with Daru & Suzuha SoL and MAMAAA. Maybe if they reign in both of those things a bit they could cover both routes, there aren't a ton of characters to introduce this time like there was with the original after all.

2 cours
2 episodes for twin automata
2 episodes for recursive mother goose
3 episodes for promised rinascamento
loop back to earlier
1 episode for gehenna's stigma
3 episodes for vega and altair
4 episodes for milky way crossing
other episodes are the common stuff for both routes

The characters in O;9 are way too zany even for me, they make S;G's cast of chuuni fucks look tame. Lost interest after the few couple episodes despite the premise of it all being interesting.

S;G's cast of chuuni fucks are incredibly tame as far as chuuni goes, especially for an anime

>4 episodes for milky way crossing
>implying we're getting this much fucking new shit
>implying they'll actually bother explaining themselves properly
>implying the transition won't be just as jarring as it was in the VN

I can dream, user-kun

i can't get enough of daru and suzu

I need a SoL series about the life of Hashida family

>Chaos;Child is mediocre
The VN is based as fuck. I have read every ebtry to the series except R;N elite and C;C is my favorite.

Official SciAdv power rankings
1. Chaos;Child
2a. Steins;Gate
2b. Chaos:Head Noah
3. Steins;Gate 0
4. Chaos;Head LCC
5. Chaos;Head
6. Robotics;Notes
7. Those Steins;Gate fandisk things

The anime was pretty bad

Why? It deals with the most depressing timeline and has alpha kurisu dying again.

>S;G above Noah
Ha, no.

>above
>clearly sharing the same number

>Robotics;Notes
Is it really that bad?
The game is cheap as fuck but I still need to learn japanese.

Come on that guy was great! Why all the hate on O;9?

>2a. Steins;Gate
>2b. Chaos:Head Noah
Looks pretty above for me.

Me too.

And Kagari and Mayuri

If we took and aggregate of people who have read all of the series S;G and C;H noah would probably be close to the same in the rankings. Plus alot of peopl's entry into the series is S;G so they might like it more than they should. I personally like C;H noah more than S;G because the plot is far more interesting and the atmosphere is great, the only thing S;G is better at is the characters. The characters in C;C are the best written in the series though. The character routes in S;G were mostly ass compared to C;H noah's character routes. S;H noah and S;G are for different kinds of people, C;H noah is for people who like thrillers mixed with horror and absolute insanity whereas S;G is for people who like more traditional anime/VNs.

It was boring compared to the rest of the series and doesn't really stand out. People say elite is better but I don't know how.

>they might like it more than they should

That's a heck of a meme you've got there.

I think the problem is that S;G is objectively the best one translated.

People always loved their first, it is something special to them. I phrased it way wrong there I admit but what I mean to say is that no matter what people feel some sort of special enjoyment from their first that isn't captured by the others but it is based on their first rather than which game.

Or people could just genuinely like it more than the others. Shocking, I know.

That isn't the point, it is applicable to any game in the series. It is just that S;G is most people's entry point. There is nothing wrong with liking S;G the best regardless of which order you played.

Brace yourself.

I need more adorable S;G timeline slice of life stuff like this.

Also is likewise adorable and I need to know how Okabe and Kurisu would be as parents.

>>Robotics;Notes
>Is it really that bad?
>The game is cheap as fuck but I still need to learn japanese.

It's mediocrity was its death sentence especially after the huge success of Steins;Gate

>tfw you majored in Neurosci because of Kurisu and you're stuck in hell trying to acquire a PhD

Fuck Steins;Gate. I fell for the Neurosci meme and now I'm unemployable

At least you made it farther than me, though if you don't think brain science research is cool I don't think you should've gone into it.