>autistic flag waving

Jeanne is a good girl, isn't she?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/977531/633731a608/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Joan_of_Arc#In_prison
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrial_of_Joan_of_Arc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nationalists are racist fucktards.

If you're going to post Jeanne at least post best Jeanne.

Jeanne Alter is a clowny edgy teenager.

And a chuuni

Dragon Dick > (you)

This is now a SiegFRIEND thread
Post SiegFRIENDS

He did post the better Jeanne though?

s-source

>exhentai.org/g/977531/633731a608/

FUCKING DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

You do NOT lewd the Saint. Especially not with that scum.

bless you lad

Saints are for breeding

Children after all are a gift from God

How does Jeanne's faceplate stay on?
What is it, even? Looks like horse head armor.

>Of the love or hatred God has for the English, I know nothing, but I do know that they will all be thrown out of France, except those who die there.
That sounds a lot less racist than Nelson's "hate every Frenchman like you hate the devil" or America's buckteeth "slap a Jap" propaganda.

>Stalin was worse so Hitler is fine!

>If you kill your enemies, they win

Fate/Apoc Jeanne is a pseudo-servant faker and everything she feels about Sig is just Catholic schoolgirl repression bubbling to the top.
Love it or hate it, Fate/GO's Jeanne is the only real one.

They end up together in TotallyNotAvalon, so no. SiegxJeanne it's canon, for all eternity.

Jeanne is a perfect being that loves everyone and you're fucking retarded.

Sorry but she is not a slut like Nero or Tamamo

>Jeanne accused as witch and murdered

WTF is wrong with Englishman?

She loves everyone in a Jesus way like Nero does.
Tamamo is only a slut for you.

Not even.
She was accused of witchcraft, and acquited.
She was accused of heresy, and acquited.
She was accused of insanity, and acquited.
After having thrown everything and the kitchen sink at a clearly innocent girl, the BEADY EYED ANGLO decided to burn her for crossdressing. Even though it had already been established through legal precedent that it was okay for women to crossdress in times of war or when rape was a possible risk.
The interesting thing about Jeanne's trial is how hard the English tried to make it look legit.

My fucking ding dong

I'd lick Jeanne's armpits

I want Jeanne to kill that britbong seiba

>After having thrown everything and the kitchen sink at a clearly innocent girl, the BEADY EYED ANGLO decided to burn her for crossdressing
That's not even the whole story
The Church basically told her not to dress like a man for the trial at least, she says "okay", then the next morning the soldiers toss out her dress and give her men's wear and she has a choice of going naked or going in men's wear, both of which would've gotten her killed.

You libshits are just as subhuman as your nigger pets.

>Nero
>Jesus way
>the famous hedonist
>Jesus way

Your people are waiting Sven.

That sounds incredibly stupid. I seriously don't understand the obssession with taking care of your wife's son. Like, okay, I can KIND of understand if she used to be married, or if she was raped, or something. But like, why make the cuck shed meme real?

It is called being literally goddamned retarded in almost entirely the original, traditional sense.

You hate being white and hate yourself.
You like to virtue signal what a nice guy you are.

Hooray for natural selection at work?
Honestly I don't even care that much about racemixing, I just find black and half-black people ugly. That's my only real objecton.

Jeanne is best girl. Although I've personally had trouble liking her in any lovey dovey way because it just feels wrong. I'm also bothered by the fact it feels wrong even consider wanting to marry and raise a family with Fate/Jeanne.

Heck, I used to call her Joan of Arc, but now I'm defaulting to Jeanne D'Arc sub-consciously.

Bastards, I'm not even pissed from a Waifu Loving sense. This is legitimately malevolent bullshit being pulled, I used to be big on the whole English Knights thing until I started learning about this crap. I ended up going Ye Olde France and Holy Roman Empire in terms of my preference for Knights and Armoured Infantry (or country in general) due to the bad taste in my mouth. (Knights of the Round are still okay in my book, but that's fantasy.)

>Hooray for natural selection at work?
These sons of a bitches are going to come for all of us who aren't trying to go extinct. I can't even keep my kids from being goddamned brainwashed by these sub-humans or else it is considered child abuse. It honestly does seem like everything is okay these days except not being okay with everything.

Bullying Jeanne

>it feels wrong even consider wanting to marry and raise a family with Fate/Jeanne.
It's not

>This is legitimately malevolent bullshit being pulled
Oh yeah, it was.
Reading the transcripts and letters really makes it clear even the guys in charge knew this was complete bullshit and half of the inquisitors were going "dude this is literally a saint-class person we're going to go to hell for this" and one of the guys on top basically fucked off giving the English king the finger, saying more or less "fuck this shit yo, she's perfectly innocent". The Pope basically exploded over it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Joan_of_Arc#In_prison
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrial_of_Joan_of_Arc
>The Archbishop of Rheims read out the appellate court's verdict: "In consideration of the request of the d'Arc family against the Bishop of Beauvais, the promoter of criminal proceedings, and the inquisitor of Rouen... in consideration of the facts.... We, in session of our court and having God only before our eyes, say, pronounce, decree and declare that the said trial and sentence (of condemnation) being tainted with fraud (dolus malus), calumny, iniquity and contradiction, and manifest errors of fact and of law... to have been and to be null, invalid, worthless, without effect and annihilated... We proclaim that Joan did not contract any taint of infamy and that she shall be and is washed clean of such".
>null, invalid, worthless, without effect and annihilated

>These sons of a bitches are going to come for all of us who aren't trying to go extinct. I can't even keep my kids from being goddamned brainwashed by these sub-humans or else it is considered child abuse.
Move to a non-occidental country I guess. I hear China is legitimately okay these days, their brainwashing programme is half-assed as fuck and ineffectual and everyone seems to have a VPN up and running.

>The Pope basically exploded over it.
I'm almost certain that most Protestants don't care positively, nor have ever cared positively, about The Pope and Catholicism.

>I hear China is legitimately okay these days
I would like to correct you without going into detail and saying the following: "Good Joke, m8.".

You make a simple yet good arguement, however, it still doesn't feel strong enough.

>protestants
Yeah, um, good thing Protestants didn't exist at the time.

Holy shit. Now I'm just confused.

>it still doesn't feel strong enough.
That's because you're gay

You have to go back

The retrial of Jehanne la Pucelle occured in the 1450s. Martin Luther published his 95 Theses in 1518 and wasn't even born until the 1480s.

>That's because you're gay
I am not a homosexual. I have very much so into family values, love housewives who aren't two timing whores, love kids (I've actually only met a few lil' shits), and would really just like to have my own bakery. God I want my own bakery. I prefer missionary while hand holding while being gentle and do not enjoy around 80% of "Vanilla Doujins" because they don't feel nice enough.

Huh. This entire time I thought it was the heretics being heretics. Or rather now, England just being England.