There is going to be a civil war soon in Australia goys

There is going to be a civil war soon in Australia goys.
Stand strong, and be patient it will happen I can assure you
We must secure and kick out the ragheads and niggers before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvc7xISLnco
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5198593/Melbournes-African-youth-gangs-trying-ambush-police.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can I join your side and get a roo after the war as pet?

>Beaner rides kangaroo over wall

I wish you luck. Remember Aussie, hunting is in your blood. If you don’t kill a nigger and mount his head on your mantle as a trophy, then you’re not a true man

Don't lose to emus again

>burger finds out my plan to jump the upcoming wall
dang it

Can I come help my Ausbro's?
6'5" 240 Anglonigger here

based lil ugly mane

keep dreaming

those are some tasty looking potatoes

fuck off nazi faggot, not everybody is bad.

respect for knowing

My fucking sides.

6'0 220, need that last 20 pounds, 240-300 is invincible

How will you stage a civil war, you have been disarmed. You deserve your deaths cuckstralians. When you let them take your guns you let them take your ability to protest their actions.

you literally deserve everything you get.

Nothing ever happens in Australia even that shit in melbourne is nothing

James is that you?

Please take back Jim Jefferies too. I used to like that cunt.

as if you guys are gonna give a single fuck about terrorist attack tomorrow

be a good civilized person and forget about it just like the rest of your anglo bros :^)

i'm ready to bring back some sand nigger heads and have them as trophies

HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN

HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN
HAIL WINTER CHAN!
>HAIL WINTER CHAN

WINTER CHAN GROW!

Keep dreaming faggot, you'll serve the jews & like it. Now STFU

please commit suicide

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

>you have been disarmed
i have a bow and some arrows

what an embarrassment to Australians

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvc7xISLnco

rate my nigger video

Yeah, we have more roos then we know what to do with, and the meat is bad for eating

Gay weeb gay weeb gay weeb gay weeb Gay weeb gay weeb gay weeb gay weeb Gay weeb gay weeb gay weeb gay weeb Gay weeb gay weeb gay weeb gay weeb

Emunationalism will win again. Don't even try, you'll just ruin things for other whites.

Don't listen to the haters user, they
are all JIDF proxy faggots. HEIL
WINTER CHAN!!! WINTER CHAN GROW!!!

I'm a white nationalist but I'm half Anglo half Oriental.
I currently plan to go into politics to weaponise my identity against multiculturalism. I would die for the west.
Would you still kill me?

>Nip
>Doesn't know we eat kangaroos

Yes fuck off and die chink

>covers his face like a fucking coward

I know you eat them but they make shit eating. They're too lean and dry out too easy

Im up to try some kangaroo tacos, anyway I want to ride them to fight the cartels

>There is going to be a civil war soon in Australia
hurry up faggot

No you guys are too cucked. Unless you plan on enlisting the help of emu it'll fail. They are the only ones with any will to fight left in Australia.

>Kangroo tacos
Ok nice make some i will make you live with the Indians since you look like each other

Kangaroo is delicious. Trade for some whale meat? We could start a secret Santa/Black market food trade? Who has bald eagle egg hook ups?

>only Half Chink
>Don't even know how to speak Chinese
>6,1
>zero Chinese identity
>Speak english better than you
kek

Always bump for race war or bundy can swastikas jej

this

You're fucking retarded, rifles are easy as to obtain. There's just a lot of forms involved.
There is literally gun crimes everyday in the south here.

African tribal warfare style machetes bows and necklacing.

Chink from mother side or fathers? we will see..

>i will make you live with the Indians since you look like each other
come and make me you upturned cunt

I fucked an asian girl from Aus

Found out she was "Russian-Jewish" = Khazar

Hey, when I fuck them, I fuck them, right?

They are ok when minced and put with spaghetti sauce.

you have guns yet you let 9/11 and lots of other things happen since then in US. Burger logic: I have muh guns still getting cucked by Mohammed .

B-Blair ? Is t-that you ?
We stand with you, Brother.

What would actually happen geopolitically, if a progressive, white nation like Australia was embroiled in a civil war?

You're alright paco.

> filing forms to get rifles to use in a civil war

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OI QUEEN, MIGHT I PROCURE A WEAPOIN TO CHALLENGE YOUR SEAT WITH M8

>when you need guns to defend you self because you're a manlet
A boomerang and a homemade bow is enough

Oh yea thats right i keep forgetting you are dumber than Indians since poos here destroy me in school, so i dont think they will accept you

Chink from mothers side.
>Reminder that North east Asians are the least subhuman race behind Aryans who have had civilisation for thousands more years than Westerners.
>Reminder that Orientals are cultural race realists and hate Africans almost universally

>so i dont think they will accept you
thank God

Ok now I know you are a fat fucking burger

They think of cultures only in terms of what food they have to offer their instatabile hunger

Thank you Birger

As if. We are complacent pussies. Look how we let our government fuck us over at every turn

Close the bottle shops and find out.

lo siento pero te equivocas, Jean Feng.
Im a proud beaner, and we are fatties as our northern neighbor, and since I wasnt aware that kangaroo meat is edible then I think that make some tacos out of them could be an exotic idea, I already ate lion tacos once in a couple years ago and paid a good money for them, they were pretty good honestly

>>Reminder that North east Asians are the least subhuman race behind Aryans who have had civilisation for thousands more years than Westerners.
Except every other race expect niggers and abos could say that so you are on the same level with most races below Aryans also your dad must be a beta fucking bitch for impregnating a gook he should have done the right thing and hit a fucking bat up your mothers womb so that we wouldn't have an other hapa failure

Yeah nah mate, you cunts will just decide low blood sugar made him drive into the crowd screaming ALLAHU AKHBAR and it will be back to importing islam as usual

they're even trapping and killing police officers in Melbourne, and all the media does is cover it up

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5198593/Melbournes-African-youth-gangs-trying-ambush-police.html

One of the worst comedians I've ever seen

So you will stuck with your brother niggers just like in Africa

What would be the difference with alcohol and cigarettes being the most expensive in the world and still increasing each year cause tax which is done because our government is so useless with our economy it's the only way they can think of closing the deficit. Using the guise of reducing harm when the reason people drink and smoke so much is because they sold our future and economic stability as well as banning anything half fun in this nanny state so no one has anything to do

I mean USA

Is that modern art on your wall you CIA fag?

I'm not even referring to that reason. I am just saying it's easy to obtain you fucking neet

fuck off back to tumblr soyboy faggot

but we dont have many african blood in our society, only in states like Veracruz and Chiapas you can find african traces in the indio population, but we are spaniard/indio mix for the most part

oh well already wrote all that

>also your dad must be a beta fucking bitch for impregnating a gook he should have done the right thing and hit a fucking bat up your mothers womb so that we wouldn't have an other hapa failure
Can't argue with you there user. Nothing I can do about it.
Chinese Dynasties had cutlery, architecture, writing, art, technology, Gunpowder, paper, mills, civilisation, and much more well before the west

Abbos and nogs didn't even have the wheel. Not even a comparison. Even Hitler respected the Oriental cultures and was a Big supporter of the KMT before nippon fucked everything up.

I can Jump in my truck, drive probably ten minutes and buy a gun private transfer with nothing extra, no bullshit.

actually I tell you what, I have $500 on me right now, I bet I could score an assault rifle in under 3 hours, in fact I know I could.

come on bud, let me hear how free you are and how free im not.

What are you going to fight it with?

Water pistols?

Im kidding mate i didn actually want you to die before birth lol , dont take all being pure white shit seriously it will fuck your head up and makes your self look like a failure, and also if you were going to ask about being in the ethno state stuff you got the wrong person because im just an Indian larping as a white Australian lol

Ok but you are still a spictho

We are going to borrow your shears and use hat

>Pajeet
kek
Hit me up with a free slurpie the next time I'm at the local 7/11 Jeevanathan lmao
10/10 larping btw

t. abbo man

I'm not arguing that you guys aren't, I'm fucking jealous how simple it is for you guys to grab a rifle. I haven't shot anything semi/full-auto since my time in the military and I miss it so much

Lol k bud

kek.

A solid uhm... out of ahwhatnow?

fucking hell my eyes, it burns. make it stop

Gonzales u dumb beaner

fucking pajeets i swear

hot

just read that when already posted it pajeet, I was at the loo and replied quickly when I came back

Jesus there are a lot of dog eaters in the anglo sphere

gimme a quick rundown on australia. is it better to live there then in europe or is it as cucked?

k but it's not gonna be violent for at least another 5-10 years. we need to fight within the infowar right now. We can achieve a lot if people choose to take action. Memes, talking to people, posters. anything.

Ever had suicidal thoughts because you were born a Mexican?

pretty much
fake news