Masons, are there texts available to you that I cannot readily access...

Masons, are there texts available to you that I cannot readily access? I was considering joining in case that there is some knowledge there that cannot be readily accessed by available works.

Other urls found in this thread:

stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump , i have question about today , is today a day freemasons will celebrate or is it a bhad day according to usatoday

Yes, there are. You will find them in the lodge. Whether you find them interesting enough to join, I cannot say.

Hermetic texts too?

what language are they written in ? do i need to join a lodge of my mother tongue ?

There are a few books in our libraries you probably can't find online yet. But we're working on scanning everything.

What's important about today? No important saints feasts as far as i can see.

>that one cucked leaf at the bottom

usatoday said today is the worst day of the year

probably not. the whole thing is a jewish sham
masonry? oh they're stone workers? bullshit. it's faggy hermetics and boomers trying any religion but Christianity. fucking embarrassing. these guys just wear goofy hats while they run away from their wives and do gay shit. "Masonry" they say. Where are your fucking statues?

what is a good online source that you recommend for masonic texts? I'm most interested in symbolism, creation, and spiritual history.

You will find countless secret brochure listing the country clubs where we like waste time in the weekends the most.

Shhh. There is a secret. Don’t tell anyone.

If you create a secret society that requires people to memorize a lot of jumbo jumbo people will actually join a secret society and actually memorize a lot of jumbo jumbo. It is a mystery.

stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
That's our rituals. Actual books i'm not sure of a good database. Just have to find one and google for the pdf if it's not in your local library.

Well there's one in DC, but it's being taken down.