Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Fuck off

And yet here you are, speaking the kings english.

Totally explains why the Islamic nations were completely peaceful before the USA existed. Except they weren't.

Violent sand niggers.

I like hamburgers, but I don't need to see the fella killing the cow beforehand. I also like cheap gasoline.

>reddit spacing

21 seconds. Get this man a beer and a trophy.

always with this stupid pasta

>Islamophobic

I don't fear your shitty religion.
I think it's retarded and so are you. Fuck off.

Your own people sold you out you idiot. Maybe if your people weren't low IQ retards killing each other non-stop over meme's, then maybe you would of had a better deal.

Also - this doesn't change the fact that Muslims/Islam is still a cancer on humanity, and is the sole reason why your people are fucking retarded, hopeless, useless, worthless and annoying as fuck.

Die. Just die.

Sure yeah I remember doing all that.
Right between paying my rent and repaying my car loan I fucking carved up the middle East.

Get a clue op were living in the same shit tier system you are. If we combined forces we could probably sort this mess out, but snackbaring down a main street changes nothing.

I keep seeing that, what the hell is "reddit spacing"? I've been accused of it.

This thread is bait. Have a chuckle. Move along.

ITS COPY PASTA YOU FUCKING NEW FAG NIGGERS, STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD. SAGE IT OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

Then kill our fucking puppet masters.
>We’re just a lap dog, dipshit.

America is run out of Tel Aviv.

Brother, none of what you said is a lie.

The neocon establishment and their Democrat allies false flagged the American people into funding a war they profited from, we both bled for, and many atrocities were committed in our name.

But understand, you come here, with the intent to cause harm to innocent Americans, we will kill you. All of you. You will all die screaming. We will make sure your passage into heaven is barred, and you will be crushed by Allah himself.

Do not think we will be kind to the children, you've seen American bloodlust and power when we're false flagged into an attack... imagine a righteous, defensive war.

>whiney faggot
>unable to defend himself
>unable to improve himself
>is inferior but believes he's superior
>muslim
Checks out.

Yeah, we did all that. Still doesn't change the fact that you guys are backwards, theocratic, totalitarian savages. And it doesn't excuse these "tragic" incidents. WE didn't drive a truck into our own crowds. WE didn't blow up our own preteen girls at a fucking concert. WE didn't cut Ebba Akerlund in fucking half. WE didn't molest all those chicks on New Year's Eve. WE didn't shoot up our own nightclub. WE didn't drive over those people on the bike path. WE aren't even the ones IN ISIS. Those are fucking MUSLIMS.
It's gotten to the point where every time I turn on the news there's been another one of you pricks murdering people or trying to somewhere in the world. Yeah, other people do fucked-up shit, too, but you have to admit that Islam as a force in the world has a peculiar brand of toxicity. I'm sick of you guys. I used to care that we were bombing you unjustly, and then the migrant crisis happened, and I was like, "Fuck it. Deus vult."

It's when you organize sentences into paragraphs and separate them. It's a baseless, reaching insult that means "I want to talk shit to you, but I've run out of valid claims and banter".

This part is what drives them nuts. Worst part is I've been here longer than almost all the guys whining about it

>Flash of explosion near the heart goes off
So they see the sun as a constant explosion the earth needs

>I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad
So, suicide-belt's ready, I assume?

why didn't you stop it

when

you

type

this.

often...

with...

ellipses...

too...

Hope you get ballsy and get glassed you sand nigger piece of shit.

Just found a cemetary for Muslims here in my state.

Already pissed on one grave.

Plan to work my way through all of them for 2018.

Fuck Muhammed.

I have to say fuck the USA. The middle East was already a backwards shit hole living in the medieval period but the U.S. just had to fund radical groups like Isis, Taliban, al Qaeda

Your prophet was a war lord pedophile slave owning rapist with a penchant for armed robbery. He is considered the perfect role model to Muslims.

It was the CIA, not me or australia.

Get the fuck out of europe.

Gotcha.

Copy pasta

Sage in all fields

Biggest way you can tell someone is from reddit is when they make a pun or say something ‘witty’ expecting an upvote and a trophy for being the popular comment instead of contributing to the discussion

That’s all we killed? We should have given Saddam nukes.

Shut up you dumb muslim

The price you pay for taking Jerusalem, heretic.

stale pasta

Haha
>couldn't divide up the land for a thousand years
>blames those that eventually do
>whiny bitch goat fucks

Europe existed, we drew the lines in the sand that male up the nations today, if you actually read what he said you wouldve seen that

Hey faggot, if that's what we do while we're playing the whole humanitarian, one world, globalist thing.
Imagine what we'll do when we stop giving a shit?

You wanna start that fight, cunt?

You drooling imbecile, we didn't do shit.

Read up on some chinese history for example. They had more kingdom changes and border expansion campaigns. EVERYONE would have done ALL of these things if given the opportunity.
But they didn't.

Because they weren't #1.

And that's your real gripe, that someone is #1 and you aren't.

It is Muslims who are violent, low IQ followers of a medieval death cult. Go fuck yourself, subhuman.

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
sure, no sand niggers saw the benefits of oil in their desertic land

Seems as if, all the cash that flooded your homelands due to us buying oil has created wealth that allowed your populations to explode. Time to rectify that. There will be few left to snacbar after the famine is deployed.

cukc

Yes and you just watched and let it happen and now we watch when you rape us :)

Hot

Palestinians need to be killed along with fuckin Arab Shitskins

Whole Abrahamic junta should be exterminated for a glorious and stable future.

Paganism must spread.

OP is correct with many of these statements.
However, there is no denying that Islam is fucked and needs a Reformation.

>The West created this mess.

I know. We are sorry. Islam is a bastard child of christian heresies who mingled together on the arabian peninsula after they have been expunged from the Roman Empire. We should have known that it would lead to even more retardation if we just let them be. And it absolutely did.

Blow yourself up

You have to go back Mehmet! (Or more likely, stop LARPing Kees.)

>and needs a Reformation.
Topkek, good luck with that. Zero chance of that even if you were a muslim, let alone as a disbeliever.

You think sand niggers deserve to live?

my heart is inside my body and never see's any light. Fuck off my heart needs blood not faggot shit