Has anyone hear ever tried gassing themselves with zyklon b to debunk the gas chambers?

Has anyone hear ever tried gassing themselves with zyklon b to debunk the gas chambers?

I myself was gassed several times and it gave me the most terrible fibromyalgia.

ofc m8 we try it on a yearly basis and post our results in here, thats how we debunked the holohoax

You would need an exact replica of the gas chambers,also size,gas chambers in the US were not big enough for 10 gorillion kikes,and i dont see any owner of property putting themselves at risk of either probably getting gas'd or getting kiked in some way depending on were said person lives,but in short:
Just fucking do it OP

Nope, but under my duvet every night...wew
Im surprised i wake up at all

I did. It turns me Asian. Don't try it, user.

I pay straight men to fart into my gasmask using Craigslist while I jerk off and stick a vibrator up my arsehole.

Those are whoppers
You’re not going to die
I hardly believe hitler made jews eat whoppers

Zyklon B used to be used on the US border to delouse immigrants. It obviously wasn't healthy but it wasn't meant to kill people.

>mfw Americans call maltesers 'whoppers'

One of those in the backround is a nigger. I wonder is myth busters could try test the gas chamber myth.

No, I never hear.

There's a video up of some balaclave-wearing volunteers actually going into an alleged homicidal gas chamber with some of those pellets - Lo and behold, they emerged completely unscathed from it of course.

The temperature which would be required for those pellets to turn lethal to such groups of people would instantly vaporize anyone within a 6 mile radius of the fucking camp. The actual disinfection gas chambers for clothes were specially enclosed and are depicted here in this picture.

Based

>cyanide based
you do that

thats not how u use a recorder

That's just the brand that cornered the market, malted milk balls is the not any better proper term.

>debunk the gas chambers?
What gas chambers.

The gas chambers used pellets not gas. They just dropped buckets of the pellets down these holes. How anyone was gassed by this is beyond me.

I dont think i could enjoy a food that had the word "balls" in it

>hear

thats a penis user

"partially reconstructed"

Shut it down Goy

Meat Balls
Malt Balls
Rice balls
Gum balls

>partially reconstructed

oy vey

I have been putting Zyklon B in the showers of the local Jewish community center for years and no one has died yet.

Asians hold it differently. Like ping pong paddles.

Get your hands off of my salty chocolate balls.

I gas myself monthly makes my hair one tone blondier.

On my first gassing I was rather nervous, i went to the chamber, they locked the door I was about to freak out amd then they turned the valve It fing an zu zischen. dann begann ich zu schütteln AND THEN ICH WAR WIE DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND NACH LINKS DEUTSCHLAND NACH RECHTS DEUTSCHLAND DRAFT VORAUS! WER WILL KRIEG? WER WILL DEN TOTSLKRIEG? ICH WILL TGE TOTSL WAR Ich werde den Planeten Deutschland machen! EIN VOLK ONE FUHRER EIN REICH. UNSERE STIEFEL WERDEN AUF DEN SCHÄDELN DER PARASITEN STAMPFEN.

Holy fuck i love gassing.

Nope, dont eat any of them.
I DO like faggots n gravy though, so, swings n roundabouts I guess

I think it's high time we found out!

We're going to need 60 Sup Forumsacks for this since we need to fill 3 groups(n=20 can be considered high enough for CTL to be fulfilled), two control groups and one test group. Only the test group will be administered actual Zyklon B, whereas one of the control groups will be subjected to an aerosol that smells like Zyklon B and the other to nothing at all.

This way we will be able to conclude whether the effects of Zyklon B are real or just placebo.

I think this experiment may be poorly thought out......

You could scale it all down I'm sure, a quarter as much gas in your closet would probably be a great test

Zyklon B doesn't have a smell, though.

There's the cautionary irritant, but the Zyklon B in the camps may have come without it.

Oy vey testing things is racist, goy. Just take our word for it and don't you dare question it.

Burrito farts don't count.