Russian beats wife to death after she asks for divorce

Why are Slavs so violent?

thesun.co.uk/news/5173526/monster-husband-battered-wife-into-a-coma-and-filmed-her-horror-injuries-to-show-off-to-friends-before-she-died/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ARgbL-wFFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Monster Maxim Gribanov, 34, assaulted Anastasia Ovsiannikova, 28, at their home in the city of Lebedyan, western Russia, after she told him she wanted to leave him.
According to friends and family, the long-suffering woman had been trying to build up the courage to leave Gribanov after meeting someone new.

>after meeting someone new

She got her divorce...

From life.

Based slav.

Ugh toxic masculinity wow just wow

till death do us apart, you've not dead and I'm not going to be, bitch.

Fucking Kek

spbp

Based

This
Death do us part and she wanted out

based. no mercy for cheating whores.

Yeah nah, no sympathy for the cunt then.

Sounds like she had it coming.

Yet a man can cheat and it's OK. What great family values you have.

Did anywhere in the story claim the man was cheating on her? No? Ok then stfu Brenda

Violence against women is the biggest turn on for me. I love it. Gets me really erect.

Fuck of Amerikanski, we see where your nation values got you.

>Yet a man can cheat and it's OK
This was not in that story, obvious roastie is obvious

Imagine how badly injured that poor mans hands are.

and it makes me want to cut that erect dick off

t.permavirgin with cringy revenge fantasies for females who made fun of him in high school

She deserved it.

I'm sure he was a great husband right up until he beat her to death.

ain't no dick erect around you brenda

She was still HIS wife at that moment, so he could do whatever he wanted.
Hi isn't as interesting as the one who chopped his wife's hands with an axe

I've been knowing about Russian being violent since 2008. It's 2017 and more people get to learn about it. It's not a nice country.

>"heteros"

>I want a divorce I’m fucking Jamal behind your back
>what the fuck
>I’m also taking half your belongings and the house because Jamal is unemployed
>what the fuck
>I didn’t really love you you just were easy to manipulate until I didn’t need you anymore
>what the fuck whatever k bye
>also putin is not handsome
>oh no you didn’t bitch

oh nice she fucked someone THEN decided she wanted a divorce

piss off

divorce is only for whoredoms. i apply it to men too. was he a whore? thou shall not commit murder
hrm. still...

Vietnam is a nice country. I like your people.

You'll never get cock with an attitude like that.
No man would touch a mousey cunt like you.
You'll get stretched out by 20 miles of cock and then suicide when not even the betas will have you.

>Shows what one slav did to his wife
>Asks why are all slavs so violent
Get a load of this faggot

look at this ukranian. ukraine bans fucking morphine for all cancer patients because it comes from a plant. a bad mr mackee plant

>man beats his wife for cheating
Well this happens literally everywhere (oh well except west)
Only western numale cuckshits (who shouldn't be even considered as males) consider it as something abnormaly atrocious.
And its not even a hallmark of slavs. Men just being men. Wanna fuck me over bitch - Im gonna beat you ass for that.
Whats wrong with that, you literal cucks?

omg, just horrible

and kill her?

/thread

and so what? What do I have to do with it

This one was most likely mental.
OFC anglo press would turn than into usual
> Russians are monsters

meanwhile
> Chechens murdering 300000+ Russian people is not worth mentioning at all, because reasons
> self proclaimed state of Ukraine shelling Russian civilians is worth mentioning only in > muh russian Agression meme
> mentioning, that Israel is sheltering commie criminals, who are responsible for Bolshevism crimes is anti-semitism and Agressive russians are literally nazies

nobody does it and it's weird and you have civil law system no? write your politicians. protest. meme against it. but no ukranian ever does this

>All these virgin teenager itt saying someone deserves to die being beaten to death for leaving someone.
Too perfect.

youre both shite

We can't because the justice system is heavily skewed in the favor of women, and white knights in jail tend to treat woman beaters like child molesters.

Our entire culture is centered around worshiping wet holes.

Do women sometimes need to be slapped or put in their place? Yes. Can we do it without destroying our lives in the process? No.

Don't get married if you aren't in it for the long haul

How many time I tell you no fuck with blueshirt Sergei!!!

t. South slav subhuman
Don't see anything wrong here

look at this LGBT faggot. He got aids recently because he loves sucking dicks. An african black ebola dicks

Life is violent. Based Slav did nothing wrong. Advice for your relationships : Treat em mean keep em keen. If they don't submit then you must hit.

bydlo and thot
what a great couple
at least they had no kids so they didn't ruin their lives

> western Russia
What the fuck is this a thing?
Fucking anglo deserves to be glassed. Non-agressively.

Why not? Women are easily replaceable. There are more women in the world than men, why do you think the west imports niggers like me to breed your women?

That means so much coming from a homosexual...
You know you deserve death.
homosexuals peddle death.

im goin to bed. truvada. fails in vaginas. russians spred aids and pedophilia like no tomorrow it seems
>snail trails
there's your problem. use a turkey baster. all problems solved

Divorce wife’s you

>a leaf cuck being white fagknight
Don't see anything wrong here

ahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
yeah right brother. nobody's gonna do that shit. people are too busy taking care of their families and themselves. For the same reason Germs don't protest merkel when a german bitch gets raped by africans. Same reason why Sweden doesn't do shit when a swedish boy is beaten/raped by africans.
People here live their own lives. protest won't do shit

> Anglo is shite because all the mentioned shit
> Russians are shite because anglo says so
Nice faggotry, logic.

If he beats it just means he loves :3

enjoy your box pox. i dont care about a nigger fucking jewish raped by incest when child, drugged up "dead" prostitute married to the same, who calls her fans trash, and thinks gays would EVER lay her

>>a leaf cuck being white fagknight
Lel my position is the man's side, buddy. Razumes li ti pedercino?

Underrated.

Super Cracker!

He didn’t say that though did he?

Cheating in a marriage then wanting a divorce, especially if you plan to get custody of the kids or alimony/child-support/house, is easily something you deserve to be killed for.

I can't feel any sympathy for her.

pravda bot. how are these people "orthodox"? wasnt there a thread about russian schools and murder suicides. ever see a thread on a russian school? drunks. burned down supplies. and kids just playing the knife and fingers game or whatever. and naked whores

He knew he was trash and life in prison will happen earlier or later. These types don't care about what happens to them, rather being right or having some stupid notion how the world and the people around them have to function.

I'm wildly guessing here, but if someone in prison sees this, he will have some merry go round in the next years. Some slavs have standards of debauchery.

Based.

youre going to be marrying and maybe killing a lot of women then

It is very common in russia to beat the crap out of their wifes. they are stinky white niggers. VODKA is what they live for.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ARgbL-wFFo

>The suspect pleaded partially guilty. He said he had his reasons.”

What did he mean by this?

RARE FLAG...i think

What a delightful “idiot woman” impression. Bravo, sweetie;)

I wonder why she wanted to divorce him
seems like a decent chap

>wanted to leave because she found someone new
roastie paid the toll.

Tits or GTFO

Beating a lot?, yes. But killing not necessarily, for all we know this one might have been a kicker and that sometimes gets a man in a place where he will most likely regret his actions afterwards.

Good point. Stay based my Ukie user friend

Lets see how he fares in corrupt prisons with a family that has a score to settle. A little bit of pocket change should be enough to give him a weekly "slap" party for 10 years.

Racism at is purest — "a person of race X does Y; therefore; all X do Y. Prove me wrong, faggots!"

Fucking imbeciles. Racist shit needs to DIE.

Killing her was a bit too much desu, he was probably in the frenzy and accidentally took it too far. Happens.

Russkie doesn't understand geography, nothing special.

>what are submissive women, Alex?

A person of race MUSLIM does BOOM; therefore; all MUSLIM do BOOM.

I proved you wrong.

>jew
>implying beating wives is bad
>implying it was ever bad and unnatural
into the oven you go, peace of shit
you ruined my country and our traditional values with you gommunistic shit

Motherfucker went super saiyan.
Don't fuck with space niggas.

> kike posts anglo press shitting on Russia
> t. pimp punched me - oi the horror
What a surprise.

> it just a geography, goyim, trust me
Ivan will remember that.

>meets someone new
>builds up courage for a long time
Okay can we get an expert on this?

Not saying that it was wrong, but this is proof that slavs aren't white

What exactly are your problems with the term "western Russia"?

Because they are not as cucked, sure.

Germany has the first time no working government since WW2. If this is "doing nothing" you are talking out of your ass. 15% are now first time far rights in parliament. Nothing goes currently.

The same for Sweden. Look up the local elections. The current parliament doesn't talk to the Sweden Democrats, who came from nothing to 15% and there is the possibility that they reach 20% in the 2018 election, making a government without them as unlikely or very hard.

You can say that running around in the streets with signs and flags is - besides Italy and France - practically useless. And the modern europeans understand quickly, that only casting a vote at the ballot changes something. The rest is just old school theatralics in a globalized world.

I want to fuck a slav so bad now.

God damn that's a nice photo.

That'll teach her being slavshit whore

>>implying beating wives is bad
You fucking dumb russian human garbage. any man who hit women is a Cunt not a man.
even here in israel most of non-jewish russian women want an isreali man and not russians you faggot. they want a real man who respact them not you smelly vodka assholes/
You cock suckers are niggers. thats why russia is a 3rd world shit country.

Well honestly he looks like someone who is not fucking around so she probably should not have fucked around on him. When you live in a minefield gotta tiptoe carefully ffs.

So dude beats her and treats her like shit. And she finds someone nicer that probably doesn't mistreat her.
Of course pol thinks it's OK to kill a woman for looking after her well being.

monkey branching is not appreciated

lmao she was in photo with black guy in russia. Philocko or something. cucked. bbc is eternal enemy of white race