Why was homosexuality in the past so heavily punished by the state, all over the world...

Why was homosexuality in the past so heavily punished by the state, all over the world? Putting gays into jail/mental hospitals for just wanting to suck dicks.

I can understand thinking gay sex is gross because ew butts but it's hardly the strangest thing ever. It's definitely not more weird than grown men who play with model trains, and we don't lock those people up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably becuase homosexuality is synonymous with pedantry

Because homostates collapse it just devolves into boy rape every time

It’s because gays are unnatural and have slimy and weird personalities. Most faggots are creepy. I heard one say he likes the smell of men when they don’t shower for a few days

There is nothing gross about taking a warm cock head into your mouth and feeling its weight and thickness, smelling the genital essence of another man. I think they made it illegal because it was so addictive.

Religion. We started worshiping a psychopathic Jew and lost our understanding of morality. Now, we're getting over the Jew-worship and returning to our natural libertine attitudes.

Oh look, a koala cuntfucker lecturing others on child molestation.

cause homos are fucked up weirdos who do things like "bugchasing" and intentionally getting themselves infected with STD's like aids.

Nixon knew what was up. It's the Media Jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8

look at the fucking anime cunts on Sup Forums I'd jail every last one so I'd never have to talk to those degenerate FUCKS

Whiter than you Mohammad

Because homosexuals screw up society

Because it is degeneracy. All forms of degeneracy and indecency were punished, not just homosexuality.

As long as hes only 18

Because now they legalized gay-marriage here and now gay adoption, they're thinking about legalizing surrogacy, allowing degenerates people like me to get their very own children

Asap after it's legalize, I plan to impregnant a woman with both my spermatozoids' and mitochondrial's DNA, allowing me to have my very own child.

See? I'm not against it, I can even take profit of it, but I knew the danger of my own pervercity and wanted to prevent the world from it.

Being gay isn't a thing, but we shouldn't give them any rights regarding where it leads.

Because in a devoted, strong military male culture, having some of the men decide to degenerately fuck each other for no good biological reason, is horrendously damaging to morale and unit cohesion. It takes a soldier, and makes him half of a woman, ruins his honour. Perhaps you can't understand the real level of disgust it generates in normal heterosexual men to see this perversion occurring, it is like watching women or children harmed, something in our gut just shouts out that it is wrong and to burn it with fire.

Sand Religion influence. Other cultures (Greeks, Japanese, etc.) didn't care so much. (((Yahweh/Jesus/Allah))) calls it an abomination

>a bunch of NEETs who jerk off to little anime girls tell me that I'm degenerate for wanting a loving, supportive relationship with another guy

Here's the thing. There weren't any Bedroom Police Squads going around kicking in your door at midnight to check if you were sucking dick. If you got sent down for being a poofter, it was because you were being really fucking obnoxious about it in public, i.e. doing exactly the things that are a massive cunting problem right now.

Soidiers are some of the biggest faggots in history

Because Jesus Christ my Lord and savior says they deserve death.

Because degenerates don't reproduce, they recruit

Coz inside every faggot is a pedophile just waiting to get out.

The acceptance of homosexuality leads to disease, degeneracy, and child exploitation.

Stronger values, but they got around the laws by working in the reform schools and prisons, were the State sent them what they wanted,

Can someone please post that degenerate tranny mascot spraying the crowd with its dick .webm

Fpbp

Kevin spacey.jpeg