How can other couples even compete?

Was it one of the reasons for Bake's phenomenal success?

Tsundere shit

Reminder that she's just his side girl.

He really loves her user.
But of course Shinobu is his true destiny.

:^)
reply guaranteed

It was a meta joke.

crab is worst.

I just started the whole *gatari shit train.

Do they remain a "couple" throughout the entire thing or not?

> Do they remain a "couple" throughout the entire thing or not?
Yes.

by not being shit

They're a shit couple. Get some taste.

Fuck she gets so boring after nise, you almost forget she's there.

There will be the second date in the next TV series.

I didn't realize Bake was a success.

How is this shit couple so popular? He barely even seems like he likes her most of the time, no matter how much lip service he pays to their relationship.

Crab a shit.

Great chemistry and actual romantic development

"I'll date you because you asked I guess" is the opposite of chemistry.

People start dating with no reasons at all.
He liked her, she liked him. They tried it and fell in love.

In real life, yeah. But they barely have any on screen development, so it's not exactly convincing.

Look at the picture in OP

Not pictured: Araragi still can't name a single trait he likes about her when asked.

He loves all her traits. There is nothing he doesn't love about her. She is so amazing.

Just a reminder, that Araragi chose a little girl multipile times over everyone else, which includes even his girlfriend which he ''claims'' he loves the most.
>Doll, Gean and Ougi called him out on his bullshit.
He had multipile ocasions where he could have become human by giving up Shinobu to her first servant or to convince her to turn into a god. He refused both times. He could have lived a normal live as a human together with his girlfriend, but instead he chose to stay as a weak vampire, bounded to a 598 year old loli vampire. And risk the chance that he would watch all his loved ones die before him while both he and Shinobu just live on.

Both situations are the so called ''happy ending'' he desired at the end of Kizu. They are even better, because Shinobu would be saved of having to live as a vampire, which made her suicidal.

Araragi and delusion go hand in hand.

He never claims he loves Hitagi the most.

He devoted his life to Kissshot in Kizu. Confirmed it in Nise. He has no delusions about it.

He does

Nope. He only said he loves her more than Hanekawa.

>He has no delusions about it.
He still thinks that that after everything that has happend that everyone is still unhappy after Kizu. He even said that he is only causing Shinobu misfortune, while in reality Shinobu is the happiest she has ever been, this should have been clear when she chose Araragi over her first servant. She basicly had no problem trowing away her pride as a vampire and staying the way she is, while in Kizu, she clearly didn't want that. Araragi even ''acted'' surprised when she showed in Owari 3, that despite the fact that their bond was broken, Shinobu or at the time Kiss-Shot wanted to stay by his side.

He claims that he still cannot forgive Shinobu for what happend in Kizumonogatari

He really said, that he would die for Hanekawa, loves Hitagi the most but wants to die with Shinobu.

That's precisely what makes it seem so forced. She's self-centered and volatile, yet somehow she's "perfect" and there's absolutely nothing about her he doesn't like? Nah.

I know about it. He has no delusions but he has doubts about everything he did. About Shinobu and about Hitagi too.
And don't forget that he is an unreliable narrator. He never speaks with us 100% honestly.

Crab reeks with Kaiki's sperm.

Get some taste user, you are currently retarded.