>When they ask, just say you're a lone wolf
>You have mental issues
>You have a drug addiction
>You've suffered racism your entire life
>I'm just trying to help you, Achmed
>I don't want to see you suffer anymore than you already are

>Pedestrians hit by a SUV in what police believe was a "deliberate act"
>14 people injured
>Pre-school aged child taken to Royal Children's Hospital in a serious condition
>It is not known if it is terrorism-related
>Police have arrested the driver and passenger
>The Australian Newspaper reporting perpetrator was mentally ill and a drug addict

Other urls found in this thread:

vicpolicenews.com.au/live-media-conferences
youtu.be/tfPC97JXlgY
youtube.com/watch?v=PB1Fg8FtBsU
youtube.com/watch?v=JwI2NrVYqIE
youtube.com/watch?v=BAvMpdOckR8
youtu.be/BAvMpdOckR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This guy, Mohammad Faisal ibn Rasheed keeps claiming god is taking to him and that all non-Muslims must die! He must be mentally ill, no other explanation!

I've noticed our media keeps saying SUV. We didn't used to use that name. We call them "four wheel drives."

Do Aboriginal groups actually have an opinion on non-white immigrants?

Yes fucking everyone called them four wheel drives but everyone keeps saying SUV now

Anyway, checked the photos - driver was a """"white""""" guy (being Melbourne that could mean anything from Mongolia to Portugal.

Passenger was some weird looking negro hipster mud hybrid.

Also being Melbourne the "mentally ill drug addict" angle is just as likely as terrorism, aboriginal or disadvantaged African angle.

What's the bet. Recent immigrant or recently radicalised?

Dude please stop being islamophobic
This was the act of a lone mentally ill drug addict. It does not reflect on any of the peaceful mentally ill drug addicts throughout australia and the rest of the world who will face bigoted attacks and violence as people blame them. Mentally ill drug addicts are as much australians as anyone else and the vast majority of mentally ill drug addicts are denouncing this act of violence.

Its like everyone saying startup now or selfie

It's an American thing but I'm kind of ok with it. SUV makes sense where it's a 4WD that's never actually going to see dirt, only a school carpark.

Aboriginals have enough animal instinct to hate niggers. There's a great video online where an Abo dominates an African who was testing him because he knows that's just what you've got to do to with them because if you let them dominate you with one of their tests next comes violence. Dominating them will make them docile.

Gonna re-post here to continue the argument.

Its a fun thought, but I think the most our country could ever do is not ban on race but by nation, which could include most of Africa if we get a good enough pm.
You realise how long it's been right? Those born in Australia, even though they aren't really Australians most likely wouldn't want to be forced to go back to some foreign land.

I think it'd be better to simply ease up the immigration of first generation immigrants instead of sending back their children.

Being a Sydney-Sider I've grown up around these people. Many of them are good people and don't deserve to be booted out simply based on their heritage. Instead of mass -deportation we should simply make a wall to stop anymore and then fix the problem form the inside.

I would be very interested in that. I'd be keen to see their answer. Maybe it'll be predictable or maybe it'll be unique and unexpected.

>Startup
I hate that word. It's a Silicon Valley circle jerk way of just saying 'new company'

Aim for complete ethnic cleansing.

Settle for simply barring all non-whites from ever migrating here permanently from here on out.

Simple.

hahahaha

I'd say by his attire he's been here a while but recently radicalised.

civic nationalists need to kill themselves

Oh my god when are australians finally going to wake up.and ban cars. Im literally crying here

As I have said. The precedents are there. Anglo countries have sent non-whites born on our soil home before, we can do it again.
It's a very simple thing to do they just rely on conditioning people like you to think it's impossible so you will accept the fate they have planned for us.

I hope some news channel makes an updated one of this. I want a new list of all the happenings

I remember footage that emerged last year of an Aboriginal bloke going off at some Chinese thing on a train about fucking off and not respecting his land and all that shit.

I found it quite funny, largely because the liberal bias in the media here didn't know how to handle it.

presser in a few minutes

vicpolicenews.com.au/live-media-conferences

Would like to see something from a real Aboriginal group also and not some 1% if lucky SJW inner city cuck group.

I said ages ago we need to only allow immigrants from western nations that are skilled or qualified and we recognise their skills and qualifications and they can pay for their stay aka 100k in the bank. Only they (one person) can immigrate and if they successfully assimilate into the nation then they can bring their immediate family wife and children and thats it.

But as you can see western nations have turned to shit see europe. Basically only maybe america is a viable option these days have people come over.

confirmed mentally ill drug addict. Just thought he was a terrorist while tripping.

This is a section of a radio facebook page. This is becoming the norm now on any happening for Brits. We're waking up in the comments sections

too right champ, too right

Well it won't make them docile permanently or as a people I just mean in a single instance.

youtu.be/tfPC97JXlgY

It could start as something like the African glares at you and mutters some abuse and watches your reaction. If you seem like a pussy he might choose to escalate.
This isn't something that only Africans do, either.

give us the dot points once its finished thanks

>muslim
They got the mentally ill part right.

What were they listening on the radio though?

I think our country is far too developed to ever consider murdering Asians. Not sure about those filthy Somalis though.
Literally nothing wrong with having a few Asians living here. Too many is the problem.
I guess. Would be very difficult though with the current status quo.
I agree with you mate.
Gonna have a shower now so cya lads.

New presser any minute now

What could be the reason behind this car accident? The motive is a total mystery!?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=PB1Fg8FtBsU

From The Age:

Police have just provided an update on the incident at Flinders Street.

These are the key points:

The driver was a 19-year-old man
He was arrested by an off-duty male police officer
The officer was injured during the arrest. He was taken to hospital with shoulder and hand injuries.
The passenger who was arrested, a 24-year-old, is not believed to have had any links to the incident.
19 people were injured

confirmed isis remnants?

I've seen Abos go off at Muzzies on the street. They're way more based than white Aussies.

These fuckers keep tweeting at me to 'organise a coffee with an Aussie muslim to understand the true meaning of islam'. Fucking infuriating deport them all.

>confirmed mentally ill drug addict.

quick assessment doesn't it take a few weeks to diagnose someone with mental illness and how did they confirm he was drug addict? Again i'd assume things like that take some time.

I wonder if there is a pattern in these incidents? Something that connects them somehow? What a flabbergasting unknown! I just hope future generations can link it to something...

Mentally ill drug addict

youtube.com/watch?v=JwI2NrVYqIE

Pretty old looking 19 year old

dude i know your not joking

Next cronulla is coming soon lads

no he would have been to a doctor or arrested before this event. His medical records would say he was mentally ill, whatever that means. I would assume it means skitzo, not depressed or anxious.

youtube.com/watch?v=BAvMpdOckR8
LIVE PRESSER

yeah i feel like they'd have an honest and more uncucked view on it.

like i said only a super sleuth is going to be able to figure this one out but one thing we can all agree on it won't have anything to do with his religious beliefs that i'm sure of

live press live now

If only someone had warned us about these people!

can you guys give us the dot points

how come people say (((far right))) twitter handles get censored? katie, tommy robinson, pjw, all top posts right now

KNIVES
TERRORISM CONFIRMED

1 person driving
his friend filmed and had a bag full of knives

If only there was a way to deal with such unknown issues?!

>mentally ill drug addict!

Look, fuck this narrative. Have you ever met young Muslims living in a western country?
They're all fucking drug addicts.
How do you think they did all that terrible shit in Rotherham?
You think they raped girls in the back of kebab shops because the girls loved free snack packs?
The Muslims deal drugs, which they partake in themselves, the kebab shops are cash businesses they can use to launder the profits of the drug operations.

driver 32 year old child of afgan refugees

>MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES
JESUS CHRIST

child of refugee / migrants

"no evidence of terrorism" lol

DANIEL ANDREWS AND VIC POLICE SPEAKING LIVE NOW

youtu.be/BAvMpdOckR8

Yes of course, how could we all be so bigoted as to think the ideologies of shit skins could possibly have caused this event?

When Australia first let in Lebanese I hear the CIA begged our politicians not to do it because they would be nothing but trouble, but we had faggots in charge that told the USA to get stuffed.
...Then they pretended they were never warned and could have never known they would be trouble.

ahhh their goes the mental illness bullshit the MSM was trying to spin

its your cookie cutter basic bitch muslim attack hit with car then run around with knives until suicide by police so you get martyrd

>1 person driving
no there were 2 people driving
but this is pretty much it

ABC is absolutely cucked I can't believe this
>muh mental illness
Get the fuck out

>32
>Afghan
>On a mental health treatment plan
>Substance abuse
>History of assault charges, etc
>I'm going to tread on your lazy face cunt

fucking pathetic

>accept diversity goy
>second generation will integrate

but government user the dudes that chopped the head off the Paris priest were second and third gen migrants

>nonsense

but gov user the terrorist that drove his car in the pedestrian crowd in Melbourne was second generation migrant

>that's racist goy

but gov user...

>LOCK HIM UP

Really goes to show that we should rethink how Christmas is affecting our non-Christian friends.

DONT LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS KIDS

Abseloutely subversive

Sad!

carry on as usual

we will not be intimidated

I think it is best to avoid large crowds. I never liked them to begin with.

>Driver known to police
>Mental issues
>Drug problems
>Afghan origin (delet dis) ( delet dis) ( delet dis )

DEFINITELY nothing to do with the religion of peace. Move on guys.

Because your MSM takes it's cues from people who use 4WDs SUVs. There is no other possible explanation

Son of immigrants.

"act of evil"
"act of cowardice"
"horrific act"
"evil act"

GEE
MISSING A CERTAIN WORD

We should write a script to TRIGGER them something so, innocuous to the normies, but would set them off to ALLAHUACKBAR levels of rage. that would fix their little red wagons.

>muh mental illness

Well, clearly that rules out terrorism. Those guys are usually pretty sane.

They're admitting that being Muslim is a mental illness?

ignore this, the age were way off

He is demonizing mental illness. This driver needs help, not harassment. Mental illness is not evil!

That's actually really interesting, will try and find out more about this.

Any word on what his mate was up to being in the car and all? Was he too suffering from mental illness or is he just an innocent bystander?

They use SUV because they are conscious that an American audience will read their article and secretly want to impress and American. It's a weird australian insecurity our media suffers from.

how do i cross the road to get to flinders street then?

>reporting perpetrator was mentally ill and a drug addict

Why is it so hard for these people to understand, the worse off a muslim is doing, the more sin he's doing, fucking prostitutes or men, being a drug addict.. it's all forgiven by one act of martyrdom.

It's the get out of jail card for the entire religion and yes, they actually believe this. If your life is in the dumps and you've done nothing but evil, you're 100% redeemed with a golden ticket to paradise by martyrdom.

Where are the #illridewithyou people now?

dont go into the city, it is overcrowded.