Sup Forums redpill me on Antarctica. Just watched this docu and it blew my mind

Sup Forums redpill me on Antarctica. Just watched this docu and it blew my mind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=237F1_aLXZ8
wired.com/2014/01/an-artist-records-the-mysterious-rumblings-of-middle-earth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry, forgot the link

youtube.com/watch?v=237F1_aLXZ8

Hollow Earth Theory is real. Thing is, the deepest borehole didn't even stratch the surface. There could be anything down there.

It's being melted from below by a supervolcano.
Also after the sun goes out twenty three years from now a small colony of men will survive in Antarctica by drawing warmth and geothermal energy from this supervolcano.
T. Time travelling alien who warned earth's leaders about Solarpolcalypse seven years ago.

Yeah, the borehole. Have you heard the sounds coming from the hole? Creepy as fuck. There is also a rothschild-owned piece of land, next to some very odd looking forms in the water

>forgot the link

sarcasm much?

mate, sorry to break it to you but the sound recording you mentioned was totally fake.

If you really want to know what's down there, I suggest you to read Admiral Byrd's diary. He was a pilot who navigated his plane into a huge opening and later released what he experienced down there. (((They))) ruined his life after his truth bomb dropped

>sound recording you mentioned was totally fake
Shit,really? Hmm... Alright, i'll check out Byrd's diary

Hey tw bro

Don't go there. There's absolutely nothing of value to be found here so don't waste money for exploration of Antarctica. Really you should go to space instead.

I was in Antartica last month (pic related).

Theres nothing spooky there, at least on the peninsula. Just a bunch of glaciers and penguins.

Howdy Canada bro

We locked the Titans beneath the ice a very long time ago.

It is possible to start making (illegal) settlements there?

I lived in tw for 12 years

stop

Well , Antarctica you could realistically be reached if you have some cash and time to spare. Space, not so realistic to get to if you are not an astronaut.

Probably, but it would take a monumental amount of effort to do so. You would need to have a supply chain during the summer to survive the winter.

A lot of the scientific bases are along the coastline, purely due to the difficulty of supply.

Its also illegal to utilize any of the natural resources or have a substantial impact to the ecosystem.

Maybe, but there might be valuable minerals on the the Moon. In Antarktika there's only nothingness.
Trust mee.

riiiight......that is what reptoid illuminati nazi jew would say.
and deep oceans, should definitely not go there. nothing to see. just fish.

Antarctica is off limits because penguins are sentient and it is being hidden

Exactly fish and ice, no secret submarine harbors or anything.
That'd just be a ridiculous thing to say and anyone who says this must be crazy.

Why should i trust you? If anything you just arouse my... interest in what could be there.
Are these shapes off Rothschild island also nothing?Mayhaps just natural formations?

It's a chunk of former supercontinent. In 50 million years it'll be elsewhere.

What redpill? It's geology.

Ahh... The sarcasm is great with this one. Got me there

well there is rumor that there is oil in antartica due to it having a ecosystem alot of time ago (pangea)
and it also has iluminaty reptilian shapeshifters jews hitler MK II ultra left wing government of the shadow jedis from the north & knuckles

Byrds diary was fake too. It was some Native American sci fi larper that even stole some of it from an earlier work.

But Antarctica *is* very interesting. The Russian Pope and Pope met this year, along with a load of politicians. And a high-rank freemason knowing user posted some really interesting shit that I think is probably LARP but spooky. Also that one movie

yeah so fake

wired.com/2014/01/an-artist-records-the-mysterious-rumblings-of-middle-earth/

I dunno about oil reserves, user

But shapeshifting nazis? Yeh, I heard they were working on that tech

>admiral Byrd
Bro, do you really think a fucking ADMIRAL was dumping military secrets and weaknesses on daytime talk shows?
This was the Cold War and it was psyops. Any chance to get the reds to further misuse funds was an inch closer to victory

indeed. why would anyone want to waste their time to look at fish or penguins when you can see it on a nature channel?
as he said, possible but hard for logistics. why live in antartica, where only penguins and snow is and nothing else at all, when you can live in a nice big town with shopping centres, cinemas and nice restaurants?

Nazis be there.

what is this

I'd put my dick in there