Give me one good reason why I shouldn't take the blue pill and stay off this site

give me one good reason why I shouldn't take the blue pill and stay off this site

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clara_Zetkin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
youtube.com/watch?v=9jhogG3evd8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)#The_debate_in_scholarship
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145282718/#145316298
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83345296/#83347417
youtu.be/t0E_Ewe8g2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it’s too late you’re here forever.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

the point of the "red pill" is how, like in "the matrix", once you see the truth there is no way to re-enter the "matrix" of ignorance to whichever "truth" you deem as comparable to this pop culture reference

Politics care about you even if you don't care about them

If you are asking yourself that question, it's already too late and you ate the red one ! :D :D :D

I need further red pilling then.

Was Hitler really the good guy? Was the Holocaust really a lie? Are jews actually the problem this world faces?

What's the deal, I want to believe, but everytime I join a thread i see everyone immediately resorting to the happy merchant meme

This site is blue pill still. Until you embrace dialectics your mind shall ever be shackled by pre-conceived notions that carry emotional and social weight.

There's no point to taking the blue pill. The world is fucked, and by willingly blue-pilling yourself, you are only delaying your inevitable realization that the world is fucked.

there is another site which can give you relevant and thorough discussion and redpilling threads but i cannot name it. do your research and you will find the cripple.

can you give me a clue that leads me to this thread you speak of

Because you are being dishonest with yourself.

>give me one good reason why I shouldn't cut my dick off

The numbers don't lie.

> How hitler armed himself amid crushing debt and other nations watching (could embargo him very easily)
> Why hitler did not invade switzerland for the gold
> Why Dunkirk happened

Think for yourself. Dialectics.

Fpbp

so, all of you that say "you're here forever", do you relate with how I'm feeling right now? Have you gone through the same feelings before just like me?

For the LOLs.

Ponder: for three generations “Hitler was the embodiment of Pure Evil”. Then, all of a sudden, “My Hero!”

haavara agreement, 250 thousand some jews is all, not entirely on purpose

soros, rothschild, janet yellen, noel ignatiev, Barbara spectre, bilderberg group 48%, yada yada

To be fair, we arent being islamacized and replaced out of pure spite. The fact of the matter, is that here in America, where we both appear to be, the population is slated to decline rapidly. Immigration solves this by replacing the indigenous population with whatever different one. Islam, for example, due to the 8 to 1 birth rates. This is promoted by all of these global enterprise companies in order to not lose money via smaller consumer base in the coming generations. These ceo's all happen to be Jews.
do the math

Kek has spoken

>implying you can take the bluepill
It doesn't work that way OP, curse of knowlege once redpilled always redpilled

how do we argue this with normies? My parents are die hard Christians, and I've grown up with them saying "Jews are god's chosen people"
Why are the Jews god's chosen people?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clara_Zetkin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

Hitler had six years to rearm during the great depression and take on virtually the entire world. He wanted peace with the west in 1940 after France capitulated and the BEF was routed back to the island. He dropped hundreds of thousands of peace leafets on the UK. Instead of peacing out like rational actors we gave up our entire empire so we could drop one million tons of bombs on his women and children, so we could hand over half of Europe to Stalin when the war was finished.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jhogG3evd8

Hitler demanded only a portion of the territory stolen from Germany after WWI. Poland was blocking even food shipments in August 1939. Danzig had an NSDAP majority government six consecutive years before the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935

The holohoax is wildly inflated and even the ADL admits that 44% of global youth don't buy it. Only baby boomers buy a giant lie built on widely disparate and contradicting stories (many proven false) and the idea that all physical evidence and the lack thereof should be excluded from the conversation on penalty of prison.

I still prefer to argue that internment was more than justified. I bring up the 1918 German communist revolution where 90% of the leadership was Jewish, kike Lenin and his kike/multicult bolshevik party murdering any halfway intelligent ethnic Russian/Ukrainian after the civil war, Jew NKVD head Yagoda and his merry band of kikes famining 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's, etc. etc. etc.

Nice digits

It hurts them if you go to fast. Just the tip to start.

Mfw actually said that once. “Just the tip...”

I screencapped every one of them don't worry

Why was the real reason hitler invaded poland? Not some bar-fight level argument , please.

You are here now.
>here.
You are here forever
>forever

should I call myself a nazi

Nah, call yourself Fred.

>give me one good reason why I shouldn't take the blue pill and stay off this site

No, i won't, fuck off we're full.

once you go nazi you never go black

Something always brings you back. Know how many times I've stayed away from here for months only for something to happen where I know I'm going to get a more honest account of events here than from MSM?

Nice digits

Poland was blocking even food shipments by rail in 1939. The Broomberg-Danzig massacres. Not respecting self determination. Harbouring Jewish communists. etc.

there is no good reason, you're gonna stay here anyways though

More honest account. Shit. That happens every fucking day. Almost every fucking hour.

You can't unsee when you nazi

Stay off this site ,but dont take the bluepill faggot

The massacres were held after the nazi invasion of Poland en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

In fact the first incident is allegedtly this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

You know what i'm talking about. We've already had this debate other days and I defeated you. The truth is Poles and other slavs ethnically cleansed Germans by the millions in their ancestral homelands. Soviets had to make up excuses 20 years after the war when people started asking questions.

Justice will come.

You tell me.

this is jacobs ladder. you can step off all you want, you will keep finding you are still on it. this ride does not end.

Almost the entire article has zero sources attached to it and you seemed to conveniently skip over the giant section marked..

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)#The_debate_in_scholarship

It's Soviet-Jewish propaganda, nobody has bought that garbage since the end of the cold war.

I didnt have that argument before, sorry. Didnt know about slav cleansing germans , any further info link would be appreciated.

Freshly dug graves eh? Look how close they are to the barracks. Nobody denies that a shitload of people in the POW/Prison/Work camps died in the last months of war.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

Jews deserved to be interned without question. Here's one of your fellow tribesmen explaining how Jews turned on Germany during WWI the interwar years.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145282718/#145316298
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83345296/#83347417

I've defeated you twice already. I'll go another round no problemo.

99-91=?

Everything you need to know in 1 hour and a half.
youtu.be/t0E_Ewe8g2Y

I mean you probably should if you want to ever be happy

Are you fucking kidding???? Pol ruins your life. Take a whole jar of bluepiss and gtfo, go live a happy normie life.

Knowing the truth is NOT worth your happyness.

Sup Forums didn't really give me anything upfront. It just challenged my former beliefs with contrary ones until I abandoned all of them. I no longer fight for ideas (lolbertarianism, an-cap, economic memes). I fight for what's real. I fight for blood, soil, and heart.

Then cite please some reputable sources. I am not biased on this, just trying to make sense of hiatory events.

You link to wikipedia articles that have one or two sources to non-existent books and a giant subsection titled "debate in scholarship" which spells out how it's Soviet-Jewish propaganda.

Hitler didn't even demand all of the territory Poland stole by the blood of others after WWI. Only a corridor and city that had an NSDAP majority government six consecutive years before the war. Historians argue whether 90, 95 or 99% of Danzig supported reunification.

If you've got that gif then you're already too far gone at this point

Long read, but ill try. Thx.

>kikes will fuck you over
>you will never have beautiful white kids/or of your own race or:
>never be the father of your wifes kids or:
>see your kids drink nigger cum

Despite the crudeness, ad hominems, shilling, and edge; Sup Forums will always force you to reevaluate your stance and not be such a pussy. Enjoy your stay faggot.

They aren't though.

Wouldn't telling them "Jews killed Christ" do the trick?

>this site
I can smell you r*dditors from miles away.